The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He worked in dispatch at the airport for swissport. His LinkedIn now list his role as a “social media influencer” for Ingham Family Ltd ?
I always thought he worked in the luggage bit, loading bags on to planes etc. No idea why ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe this is what Chris meant?

Plane number 2 seems right up his alley.... allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He worked in dispatch at the airport for swissport.
Ah ok. So not exactly sitting up in the control tower, watching all the flying pigs go past....a bit more like Eileen Grimshaw's dispatch role at Street Cars on Corrie, except with planes instead of taxi cabs.

Whatever he did, it was probably a perfectly good job but aviation admin geek is hardly rock & roll. Glad he's now channelling his inner "Hollywood", being a top flight social media influencer with all the sway of a slimy bargepole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forgot to say, Sarah's coldsore got a shout-out again in yesterday's vlog. After pointing out that it was still there, she then made a point of touching it to somehow show that it wasn't really there much after all. I didn't really get the logic in that but I did get the impression that she probably needs to brush up on her hygiene control, especially with the baby coming.

Really not shaming or nit-picking for any reason other than to reiterate that passing herpes on to babies can be very dangerous so she needs to stop intentionally poking her highly contagious bits (& bats!)

....leaving this here in the hope that the message gets through to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Forgot to say, Sarah's coldsore got a shout-out again in yesterday's vlog. After pointing out that it was still there, she then made a point of touching it to somehow show that it wasn't really there much after all. I didn't really get the logic in that but I did get the impression that she probably needs to brush up on her hygiene control, especially with the baby coming.

Really not shaming or nit-picking for any reason other than to reiterate that passing herpes on to babies can be very dangerous so she needs to stop intentionally poking her highly contagious bits (& bats!)

....leaving this here in the hope that the message gets through to her.
She could put a sterile dressing on it because it might prevent her from touching the sore itself.

Reactions: 6
I used to work in a supermarket with a young lad 20yr old or so who was desperate to be a pilot, he was in the Cadets and was trying to raise money for flying lessons, he even got a job as an air steward to help get his foot in the door and he never got accepted on to any trainee pilot course and he was dedicated!

I was under the impression that Chris was the manager of the plane cleaners like he was in charge of the turnaround times for the plane to go out on it's next.flight, in fact he was probably just a plane cleaner himself, nothing wrong with that but the crusty dweeb wasn't a trainee pilot!!

Reactions: 8
I thought he worked packing/unpacking luggage on planes too even with the back injury story I wonder if it was linked to his lugging of suitcases. After his hospital appointment he may be a trainee doctor!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Creepys trainee pilot days are as real as his male cheerleader days.
Well now I'm confused. Not heard of him being a cheerleader but that sounds totally plausible to me. With the stunts he's pulled off he's certainly perfected the art of being a tosser (technical term) and has more "Woohoo"s than I could shake my pompoms at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure he was head of the cleaning team, so he needed to get the plane cleaned and restocked ready for the next flight. I'm sure they mentioned it in one of their much older vlogs, although I'm not going back to find it!
Saying that, it was creepy who said he was 'head' of the cleaning team, in reality he probably wasn't!
He used to film the planes and things whilst he was on shift ?

Reactions: 12
Just checked yesterday's vlog because I vaguely recalled Chris implying that there was a bit more to this health issue.....

He said he's had something going on with his back "and something else" for a little bit of time now, which he's "mildly concerned" about. The footage is jumpy, as if he perhaps wasn't too sure what to divulge and has edited lots out....either to downplay it, keep some privacy or, if you're cynical, maybe to build the suspense and keep the rest for another vlog? He did say he might talk about it more later.

Reactions: 3
Just checked yesterday's vlog because I vaguely recalled Chris implying that there was a bit more to this health issue.....

He said he's had something going on with his back "and something else" for a little bit of time now, which he's "mildly concerned" about. The footage is jumpy, as if he perhaps wasn't too sure what to divulge and has edited lots out....either to downplay it, keep some privacy or, if you're cynical, maybe to build the suspense and keep the rest for another vlog? He did say he might talk about it more later.
please it's for views. Probably has VD or something hence the herpes on Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'll be surprised if it's ever mentioned again. A bit like Sarah's rash which apparently needed invetigating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.