The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reads like some sort of parody character taking the piss out of 'rock star' types. Honestly his obsession with Tom Delonge is creepy - even downright trying to copy his life with the guitar/singing in a band, named after one of Tom's songs. Its weird! There's being inspired by and looking up to someone and then trying to actually be like them...next he'll be going on about how he's discovered aliens.
I'm only catching up now and had to reply to this so apologies if you've already been replied to about this but funny you say that about the aliens.... A couple of threads ago someone put up an article of creepy in the local newspaper claiming he had seen a UFO [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] I kid you not [emoji23] I just thought was creepy being an idiot but now I see it must have been another copy cat attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on today's vlog I didn't think it was possible for Isla to get anymore annoying but she definitely was today! She's also very obsessed with money, definitely like her mother!

Reactions: 8
Sarah R shouting out her own channel is she.
Th R family are just as bad if not worse, they should be removed too.

Maybe Chris put his back out getting her pregnant, he said it was an injury from a while ago?
There are not many men who have returned from war sans injuries. ?

__

Off topic.............
The only thing more annoying than their vlogs is the bleeping headspace advertisements on YouTube every 4 minutes.
duck off and leave my depressed, anxious, irrational ass alone.
I use my issues to produce quality shade on tattle. I don’t need meditation.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but chris’ ‘trainee pilot’ thing always makes me laugh. I’m sure he was in air traffic control (or a similar ‘non pilot’ role) I’m even sure at point there was rumours that an airline company was going to move the family to America cause that was where he was going to be based as a pilot. An airline would never move a whole family to a country as hard to live in like America. This is all BULLSHIT. It takes a huge investment to become an airline pilot and just because you air traffic control at a small airport does not mean they will want you to train to become a pilot for them. I know someone who is having to do an aviation degree just to even be considered for pilot training. And no chris, just because you and Sarah used to check in to the raddison at Manchester airport just to watch the planes take off doesn’t make you a ‘trainee pilot’ either ??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah R shouting out her own channel is she.
Th R family are just as bad if not worse, they should be removed too.

Maybe Chris put his back out getting her pregnant, he said it was an injury from a while ago?
There are not man men have returned from war without injuries. ?
I was thinking it was something to do with algorithms and cache there too!

Reactions: 1
"Mummy daughter shopping trip" so just another regular day for the Inghams?
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 12
Ok my mistake there...
Any videos from Iva since Dave and Sarah had a baby?
Iva has been really quite busy lately but it’s absolutely nothing to do with the fact the R family have had a baby at the exact same time, how very DARE you suggest such a thing. He might be active on socials at the same time Dave is doing night feeds but THERE IS DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION AND IF YOU SUGGEST OTHERWISE....Dave, sorry Iva, I mean Dave ??‍♀ Might target you with lies like he has done so many others lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iva has been really quite busy lately but it’s absolutely nothing to do with the fact the R family have had a baby at the exact same time, how very DARE you suggest such a thing. He might be active on socials at the same time Dave is doing night feeds but THERE IS DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION AND IF YOU SUGGEST OTHERWISE....Dave, sorry Iva, I mean Dave ??‍♀ Might target you with lies like he has done so many others lately.
That tweet by the way is bit of no news...
Just looked properly it's obviously their cache and algorithm that brings it up because something similar happens when I do it but since I can't stand Wanky it's other family vloggers...

They parent as if they are teenagers. It really is like watching kids raising kids.

That poor kid when her tooth was coming out, she was upset and on the verge of panicking, so her mother films her and laughs?

She should have put the camera down to comfort her child. It's just not right at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wait Iva is Dave? Confused?

My daughter watches a couple American vlogging channels called The Donnellys & Cole& Sav and their Videos apart from the very recent have had their comments disabled. They haven’t seemed to turn them back on either.

Wait Iva is Dave? Confused?
Sweeeeeeeet mother of Jesus,
Christ on a scooter who’d suggest such a thing. That man is run off his feet with the 19 kids and highly successful printing scam business.
I doubt he has time to troll interact on Twitter let alone have another a channel used solely to bully and intimidate other channels
Wash your mouth out with the holy water and say ten Hail Marys for verbalising such thoughts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do some keep encouraging people to sweep what Chris did under the carpet? Some of them are saying they're not going to bother about it any more as were threatened by Ingham fans. To me that's the same as giving terrorists or kidnappers what they want. You should have them arrested so they don't threaten people again and what Chris did should be kept in public knowledge, so other girls don't have their innocence taken away by dirty old men

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I hope now that they have been removed from you tube kids their views will plummet, fingers crossed

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but chris’ ‘trainee pilot’ thing always makes me laugh. I’m sure he was in air traffic control (or a similar ‘non pilot’ role)
Air traffic controller? Really? I'd love to know if he was as I just can't imagine him having the skills for such a responsible position. A quick look at an online job description (prospects.ac.uk) reveals some of the key skills required to be ATC....

Rule adherence
Emotional stability
ERROR AWARENESS
Decision making & problem solving
Ability to respond quickly in emergency situations

Personally I wouldn't trust him to provide safe passage (pardon the pun) or ensure a safe landing for a snowflake let alone planes full of people. Actually that might be a tad harsh as he did guide Isla's wobbly tooth out to safety and avert disaster in that emergency. Quite heroic, really, I stand corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Air traffic controller? Really? I'd love to know if he was as I just can't imagine him having the skills for such a responsible position. A quick look at an online job description (prospects.ac.uk) reveals some of the key skills required to be ATC....

Rule adherence
Emotional stability
ERROR AWARENESS
Decision making & problem solving
Ability to respond quickly in emergency situations

Personally I wouldn't trust him to provide safe passage (pardon the pun) or ensure a safe landing for a snowflake let alone planes full of people. Actually that might be a tad harsh as he did guide Isla's wobbly tooth out to safety and avert disaster in that emergency. Quite heroic, really, I stand corrected.
He worked in dispatch at the airport for swissport. His LinkedIn now list his role as a “social media influencer” for Ingham Family Ltd ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.