The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla will get a massive shock to the system! She has already said in a vlog along the lines of 'oh I won't be a big sister really as I'm still the littlest girl'. really not prepared at all for it!
With the letter from 'Snow White' tonight, her face dropped at the "big sister" part... She will not be able to handle it. They've not done enough to prepare her - and she needed a lot of preparing because of how spoilt and babied she is.

Hope she makes their life a misery ?

Reactions: 16
Something happened in that restaurant. Sarah says something about them don't want to film much cause there is so many people they don't want to get on the film by accident (or something) and then Chris dissapear during dessert and seems irritated afterward by the bus.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly beyond ridiculous how over babied Isla is. "You okay boo-boo? You suuureee??? Awwwe come here". She's almost 7 not 2, and she was fine. I also find it weird to be almost 7 and think Snow White is real. As a kid I never thought Disney characters were real...is it common?

Was that Creepy on the rope swing at 8:04? Can't tell if it's someone in a beanie.

Unbelievable that even after this stuff coming out about YouTube crawling with pervs, they still put #6yearold. They don't care.

Correction: 7 not 8. Still applicable though.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly beyond ridiculous how over babied Isla is. "You okay boo-boo? You suuureee??? Awwwe come here". She's almost 8 not 2, and she was fine. I also find it weird to be almost 8 and think Snow White is real. As a kid I never thought Disney characters were real...is it common?

Was that Creepy on the rope swing at 8:04? Can't tell if it's someone in a beanie.

Unbelievable that even after this stuff coming out about YouTube crawling with pervs, they still put #6yearold. They don't care.
he was desperate to get a good cry in the vlog. He tried to get her to understand that it should be vourse than she acted like and start crying.
But she forgot everything she has been told to do

Reactions: 4
Probably longingly looking out for UFOs and little green men, desperately dreaming of an alien encounter.......
He desperately wants probing by those Little Green Men and Greys. Unfortunately, I think the only probing he should have; IMO, starts in a police interview room and continues in a prison cell!

Reactions: 6
Something happened in that restaurant. Sarah says something about them don't want to film much cause there is so many people they don't want to get on the film by accident (or something) and then Chris dissapear during dessert and seems irritated afterward by the bus.
Yeah Lazy had those dodgy shifty eyes, although I'm starting to think her eyes just do that. She looked irritated, and since when do they care about filming other people...something was up.

Reactions: 9
I saw someone in the pedophiles on Youtube thread suggesting reporting some of their videos that are at risk of being demonetised - i.e if they're in Swimming costumes, the title seems 'provocative' etc. Looking through their most popular vids, SO MANY of them are 'pool party' or holiday ones. ?
Ive reported loads of these types of videos. It makes my skin crawl that parents are actively allowing their children to be on an overtly public platform, especially when they definitely know the risks! Money over their kids. Makes me sick!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Honestly beyond ridiculous how over babied Isla is. "You okay boo-boo? You suuureee??? Awwwe come here". She's almost 8 not 2, and she was fine. I also find it weird to be almost 8 and think Snow White is real. As a kid I never thought Disney characters were real...is it common?

My daughter is same age as Isla and she too believes the princesses are real - I don’t really see a problem in that to be honest

Kids grow too fast - 6/7 is still really young

Reactions: 7
Just seen that the Public Safety account on YT has been suspended. About bleeping time!!!!!! Took them long enough!!!

Reactions: 24
My daughter is same age as Isla and she too believes the princesses are real - I don’t really see a problem in that to be honest

Kids grow too fast - 6/7 is still really young
I believed in everything else (Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy) but I never thought the characters I watched in movies/tv were real. Although I did think radio presenters were tiny people inside the speakers talking...so there's that ?. Maybe kids just pick and choose different things to look at rationally.

Reactions: 12
Yeah Lazy had those dodgy shifty eyes, although I'm starting to think her eyes just do that. She looked irritated, and since when do they care about filming other people...something was up.
I wondered if Funopolis had been on to them after someone from here received an email response from them ( can't remember who it was, sorry, but bloody well done) and they were still tender about that.

Reactions: 18
Isla will get a massive shock to the system! She has already said in a vlog along the lines of 'oh I won't be a big sister really as I'm still the littlest girl'. really not prepared at all for it!
Technically she's a half sister like Isabelle if you know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive reported loads of these types of videos. It makes my skin crawl that parents are actively allowing their children to be on an overtly public platform, especially when they definitely know the risks! Money over their kids. Makes me sick!!
What option did you select to report them? I've gone on to report them before but didn't think any of the options really fit.

Reactions: 3
I wondered if Funopolis had been on to them after someone from here received an email response from them ( can't remember who it was, sorry, but bloody well done) and they were still tender about that.
?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly beyond ridiculous how over babied Isla is. "You okay boo-boo? You suuureee??? Awwwe come here". She's almost 7 not 2, and she was fine. I also find it weird to be almost 7 and think Snow White is real. As a kid I never thought Disney characters were real...is it common?

Correction: 7 not 8. Still applicable though.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong in still believing they’re real! Adds a little magic and there’s nothing wrong with that. The baby of the family will always be treated just like that, but I feel like it will actually give Isla a chance to grow and mature within the next few years at her own pace and time, rather than being babied so much. It’s a difficult transition period that I don’t think anyone really knows how a child will react to it, & a lot of the time they may hate the idea of a new brother or sister but that goes away over time and it is actually totally normal.

Reactions: 4
Argh iddy biddy Isla is getting special treatment again. Plus poor Isabelle always looks ridiculous playing in these places with the younger two. She is not getting a proper teenaged life at all

Reactions: 2
What option did you select to report them? I've gone on to report them before but didn't think any of the options really fit.
I select child abuse as they are pretty much forced on to YT by their parents and the comments and such from these online predators are child abusers also. Ive also sent you tube several emails with links to videos with suggestive titles etc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.