The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even dull vlogs still raise questions...

When styling the girls' hair, why do they pull it sooooo tight? Not wishing to knock the girls at all, I'm just thinking how much that must really hurt.

Why put more thought into planning how to manage your pic'n'mix sweets and cinema drinks than choosing an age appropriate film to watch?

Why must Sarah always point out that Esme is different to Isla & Isabelle? Of course 'different' can be a great thing but Sarah seems to give it a negative vibe rather than embracing her uniqueness.....like not letting Esme just wear what she wanted ("non-girly" stuff) and making a point of her different spending habits - potential inferiority complex territory, that.

And finally, why so so many "right now"s, right now? Sigh.

Reactions: 13
Why even mention his back? She certainly didn’t want to. And why not go with him?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that horrifying documentary 'Abducted in plain sight' on Netflix? I reckon Creepy and Lazy are the types that could feature in a similar documentary in the future, since they are complicit in exposing their own and other peoples kids to perverts.
Would Chris be the one doing the kidnapping or the one giving the kidnapper sexual favours????

• Haha
What is the point of YouTube disabling comments if these can be turned back on.
It really defeats the object then ?
Exactly. I read somewhere though that the reason for disabling comments on vlogs involving children is because paedophiles are leaving time stamps in the comments for other paedophiles to see. ??
Any family vloggers who enable the comments section are absolutely vile.

Reactions: 8
Even dull vlogs still raise questions...

When styling the girls' hair, why do they pull it sooooo tight? Not wishing to knock the girls at all, I'm just thinking how much that must really hurt.

Why put more thought into planning how to manage your pic'n'mix sweets and cinema drinks than choosing an age appropriate film to watch?

Why must Sarah always point out that Esme is different to Isla & Isabelle? Of course 'different' can be a great thing but Sarah seems to give it a negative vibe rather than embracing her uniqueness.....like not letting Esme just wear what she wanted ("non-girly" stuff) and making a point of her different spending habits - potential inferiority complex territory, that.

And finally, why so so many "right now"s, right now? Sigh.
I was thinking that in tonight’s thumbnail Isla’s hair looks really tight and pulled back. It made her forehead look huge!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Exactly! Like a caricature. Reminds me a bit of the Bros documentary on TV at Christmas which was (apparently) not meant to be funny but was absolutely hilarious in parts.

I can totally picture him as a Little Britain character but even if you stayed completely true to Chris's real life personality traits and behaviours etc people would find it all way too far-fetched and made up!
Someone has to make a tv series of this - it would be tv gold
Rob Brydon would make an excellent Creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly. I read somewhere though that the reason for disabling comments on vlogs involving children is because paedophiles are leaving time stamps in the comments for other paedophiles to see. ??
Any family vloggers who enable the comments section are absolutely vile.
There are other youtubers (under 20 y/o) whose comment sections have also been disabled and their reasoning is for abuse.. so whether it’s a mixture of abusive remarks & inappropriate comments/content??‍♀ But yeah they’ve been disabled for a reason so I don’t understand

I was thinking that in tonight’s thumbnail Isla’s hair looks really tight and pulled back. It made her forehead look huge!
And of course, Isabelle's mouth is open.
Skip the vlog. It's mostly Chris and Sarah individually yammering at the camera, with a brief stint of Isla screaming.
Someday, my daughter will be sick of these idiots and stop watching them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.