The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure he was head of the cleaning team, so he needed to get the plane cleaned and restocked ready for the next flight. I'm sure they mentioned it in one of their much older vlogs, although I'm not going back to find it!
Saying that, it was creepy who said he was 'head' of the cleaning team, in reality he probably wasn't!
He used to film the planes and things whilst he was on shift ?

I think he omitted the ‘dick’ in front of head of the cleaning team.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He used to film the planes and things whilst he was on shift ?
Probably longingly looking out for UFOs and little green men, desperately dreaming of an alien encounter........when he wasn't collecting up the sick bags and taking selfies in the Captain's chair when no-one was watching <----- just my own, personal, made-up, idle speculation of course!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A trainee pilot would've been the perfect job for him though. Sarah would've had to look after all the kids if he was away and he would've been off cheating at every opportunity!

Reactions: 7
please it's for views. Probably has VD or something hence the herpes on Lazy.
Of course - he's like the manboy who cried wolf....inevitably one day there really will be something wrong but nobody will take any notice because they've seen all the shocked and surprised faces and clickbait too many times before. A sad state of affairs, truly.

But on the plus side, when the time comes and he really does need to cry wolf, we all know that he can belt out a pretty mean "Woooooooo!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well now I'm confused. Not heard of him being a cheerleader but that sounds totally plausible to me. With the stunts he's pulled off he's certainly perfected the art of being a tosser (technical term) and has more "Woohoo"s than I could shake my pompoms at.
He wasn't, but he said he was. Then when someone asked about it their comment was deleted. This was back in Sept.

I saw someone in the pedophiles on Youtube thread suggesting reporting some of their videos that are at risk of being demonetised - i.e if they're in Swimming costumes, the title seems 'provocative' etc. Looking through their most popular vids, SO MANY of them are 'pool party' or holiday ones. ?

Reactions: 6
I saw someone in the pedophiles on Youtube thread suggesting reporting some of their videos that are at risk of being demonetised - i.e if they're in Swimming costumes, the title seems 'provocative' etc. Looking through their most popular vids, SO MANY of them are 'pool party' or holiday ones. ?
And they bloody well knew what they were doing when they made the titles and thumbnails.

Reactions: 16
So coming tonight is another Poundland sassybelle video and Isla faceplanting according to creepy’s insta. Times really are hard that they haven’t gone anywhere even a caravan for the last holiday before the baby comes!

Reactions: 11
And they bloody well knew what they were doing when they made the titles and thumbnails.
I agree! Same with all of those really open mouthed 'shocked' faces they made them do. Legit makes them look like blow up dolls.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Judging by the vlog title - Isla has been upset and had a camera shoved in her face...... that’s my guess anyway

Could this be downfall of the channel we have all been waiting for??
Report, report, report anything and everything you can. Especially at the moment as YouTube are pushing hard at the moment.
Anything that reduces Inghams income will help the demise of their channel

Reactions: 15
Judging by the vlog title - Isla has been upset and had a camera shoved in her face...... that’s my guess anyway
The vlog title is about Isla and yet another open mouthed picture of Isabelle! I dread to think what the peados do with her constant open mouthed pictures!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I was just coming on to say this! Seriously Sarah what are bay hales !? Oh you mean bales of hay or hay bales !? This bloody woman!
Ah but remember he is in charge of the editing that makes her look that stupid! True love that is! ??‍♀

Reactions: 11
Wow another amazing....ly boring video. And Iddy biddy Isla gets magic crystals from Snow White..I’m sure you have 2 other kids?! Nope they get forgotten about as always..talk about favouritism! She’s going to get a huge shock next month!

Reactions: 14
The vlog title is about Isla and yet another open mouthed picture of Isabelle! I dread to think what the peados do with her constant open mouthed pictures!
how about her IG stories where she constantly sticks her tongue out in a provactive manner. I even commented on her story that she's sending the wrong message

Reactions: 3
Agreed, they are tit parents. They care not a jot about safeguarding their children, protecting their innocence, and providing a decent childhood. Their focus is on how many views they can get and at any cost, even if it means selling their children's souls to the world. They have no morals, no decency and no dignity. When you see comments like "you're so inspirational" it makes my blood boil, they are prime examples of everything that is wrong with today's society - materialistic in every way.
They seriously make me sick! "inspirational" my a**..:(....Inspirational are those like the couple who came out to us ,took time to collect decent things they could sell ,then gave every penny made to hospices in our area!Not a cent for petrol ,nor their time.These are people who ought to be looked up to ,and anyone (like one of my best friends) ,who suffers from a progressive illness ,yet never moans ,just does whatever they can to help others.One younger girl has cystic fibrosis ,was born with hydrocephalis ,almost completely blind ,and who gets around with a specially adapted chair.Then she raised money for one which meant she could take part in races/marathons to raise funds for premature and sick babies.THAT`S "inspirational" Chris/Sarah and all your mindless ifam!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow another amazing....ly boring video. And Iddy biddy Isla gets magic crystals from Snow White..I’m sure you have 2 other kids?! Nope they get forgotten about as always..talk about favouritism! She’s going to get a huge shock next month!
Isla will get a massive shock to the system! She has already said in a vlog along the lines of 'oh I won't be a big sister really as I'm still the littlest girl'. really not prepared at all for it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.