The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, just to be clear, these two are now fully aware that paedophiles are getting their jollies watching videos of their children that they continue to post, and bookmarking them for other paedophiles?
I personally think if they don’t comply they should be removed for good

Reactions: 19
So let’s get this right... YouTube has now being disabling comments on family channels because of pedophiles time staping them but apparently the family vlogger can turn the comments back on if they wish? Looks like that is what the Inghams have done... and let’s use a title with ‘6 year old’ in it ? ?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Thought I’d see if I could see any ‘suspect time stamps’ on ingham vlogs, sure enough first one I looked at (pool party)had this one I forwarded to time on comment and it was Isla licking a marshmallow- made my stomach turn god knows where this footage ends up !View attachment 6681
I also had a look. There’s lots of time stamps on them - are they all pedalo’s? ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m sure most are genuine IFAM comments but a couple of dodgy ones stood out, the frightening thing is I’m sure Chris knows exactly what he’s doing and who he’s doing it for, my only hope is it’s for the money/views and not sexual gratification ?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched tonight’s upload, out of pure interest after reading this thread! My 12 year old used to be obsessed, but quite quickly got bored thank goodness. Now I’m the diner, Sarah refused to turn the camera as other families were eating, and she said it wasn’t fair. Isabelle (does she still see her bio dad or have they eventually got their way, and brainwashed her away?) was filming with no respect for the table of men behind. Chris also filmed in the barn, with no respect for the people in the background!

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain to me what the time stamps are? I don't really understand.

I’m sure most are genuine IFAM comments but a couple of dodgy ones stood out, the frightening thing is I’m sure Chris knows exactly what he’s doing and who he’s doing it for, my only hope is it’s for the money/views and not sexual gratification ?
For money and views is just as bad! ?These family vloggers know the risks and what kind of sinister activity is associated so if they still willingly post videos of their children AND allow commenting etc; all because they want the advertising revenue, then that makes the parents just as bad as child sex offenders in my opinion! SMH

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t either, thought it was just me ?
I’ve never heard of it either. But I can take an awful sickening guess. Those poor girls. It makes me want to take anything I’ve ever put even on Facebook involving my children down and far far away (and I barely post anything)
Why wouldn’t Sarah and Chris feel sick at the thought of these awful people watching their innocent young girls in that way? ??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Paedos leaving comments which guide other paedos to certain shots/scenes in the videos which may be of interest to them. There is a screen shot of one a few posts back.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t either, thought it was just me ?
Basically pedos have been commenting on videos of young children and posting time stamps in the comments. If you click them, it takes you to that part of the video and its usually stuff that they are sexualising - like children's legs, kids in swimwear, them licking something etc. Its something that Youtube are apparently trying to stop by disabling comments on flagged videos.

Reactions: 2
Basically pedos have been commenting on videos of young children and posting time stamps in the comments. If you click them, it takes you to that part of the video and its usually stuff that they are sexualising - like children's legs, kids in swimwear, them licking something etc. Its something that Youtube are apparently trying to stop by disabling comments on flagged videos.
I have no words! Yet these people continue to expose their children? Sickening!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve never heard of it either. But I can take an awful sickening guess. Those poor girls. It makes me want to take anything I’ve ever put even on Facebook involving my children down and far far away (and I barely post anything)
Why wouldn’t Sarah and Chris feel sick at the thought of these awful people watching their innocent young girls in that way? ??
I don’t have Facebook, and my Instagram is set to private, but I rarely post and if I do it’s nothing full length or close up, it sickens me to think this happens, they know it and still expose their children to it!!

• Sad
That is absolutely disgusting. People are so vile!
Why do people continue to put their children out there for these sickos?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.