The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok. So not exactly sitting up in the control tower, watching all the flying pigs go past....a bit more like Eileen Grimshaw's dispatch role at Street Cars on Corrie, except with planes instead of taxi cabs.
Glad he's now channelling his inner "Hollywood", being a top flight social media influencer with all the sway of a slimy bargepole.
Even if he was just loading up the suitcases, it was a perfectly stable job for a married man with children. Has he really given up his job for a career selling their children on youtube?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Checking to see about the comments disabled, Mia Fizz channel Mias Life seems to have every videos comments disabled now. (granted I only checked like 4/5) BUT the first SassyBelle video I clicked "Hilarious hot tub fun" has comments enabled !
No words.. They really do not care. It's all about money. There is nothing about them that says loving caring protective parents. They are putting their children out there for these people to Perv at and encourage with videotitles.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I mentioned this just now too. My daughter watches a couple American family vlogging channels and it appears most of their videos have comments disabled
My thing is, even if they have been re-enabled surely you’d want to make sure that it was all ok and the fact that other channels are still disabled shows you that they’re still working on the issues so wouldn’t you then disable the comments yourselves?? Just to make sure there’s a resolution to the issue??‍♀

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My thing is, even if they have been re-enabled surely you’d want to make sure that it was all ok and the fact that other channels are still disabled shows you that they’re still working on the issues so wouldn’t you then disable the comments yourselves?? Just to make sure there’s a resolution to the issue??‍♀
They need those comments in an attempt to convince the algorithms that their view count is legit, they would be devastated if paedos can’t comment as every single comment counts for them ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen this. She's planning on resting and relaxing. No change from usual then? Also looks like another holiday planned
And ties in with the post that had been on Its Orlando Time asking about going away with an 8 week old!! Is May half term in England? Or will that be them pulling the girls out of school AGAIN!?

Reactions: 5
And ties in with the post that had been on Its Orlando Time asking about going away with an 8 week old!! Is May half term in England? Or will that be them pulling the girls out of school AGAIN!?
End of may is when you have 1 week off

Reactions: 2
If that is her, my god she’s in for the shock of her life trying to fly long haul with an 8 week old.

Also, still can’t stop laughing at chris’s Dating profile.

It’s taking all my strength not to comment on the vlogs “OMG Chris, sliding down a slide!!! In a child’s soft play! Very ‘young hollywood’ xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
End of may is when you have 1 week off
If it is Orlando they have in their sights, there's not a chance in hell they'll go for just a week. So yet more term time off the kids, who will likely be sleep deprived themselves with a newborn in the house! Common sense is definitely a strange concept for the Inghams... but who needs common sense when you need content for views?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why did Isla get euros from the tooth fairy? I'm guessing another holiday and also probably more time off school!
To me, it's not really a holiday when, within 24 hours of arriving, strangers are emailing the hotel/accommodation copies of news articles detailing how you abused your position to send messages of a sexual nature to young fans, and to watch you filming children around the pool, as you have form. I can’t think of anything worse.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up on last nights offering. How many people did they manage to film in the background whilst in the playbarn? These people don't consent to having their faces/children plastered all over YouTube. Makes me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 13
To me, it's not really a holiday when, within 24 hours of arriving, strangers are emailing the hotel/accommodation copies of news articles detailing how you abused your position to send messages of a sexual nature to young fans, and to watch you filming children around the pool, as you have form. I can’t think of anything worse.
Yeah but the difference is you have a moral backbone, the Inghams don't. They don't give a toss, they love the attention. For once I'd love for Chris to try filming at a pool and for an aggrieved parent to finally just take a fist to him and sort him out. Words do not make a difference to Chris, they don't frighten him. Maybe a burly father who could flatten him in a second is finally what is needed to make him stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If they feel they need a holiday why not go somewhere in the UK until the baby is older. The long haul flight will be horrendous, not to mention the lack of routine which is really important to small babies. Then there's the strong sun and the risk of sun damage to his delicate skin. For god's sake, go to Butlins or centreparks you moronic idiots ?

Reactions: 20
Just seen this. She's planning on resting and relaxing. No change from usual then? Also looks like another holiday planned
I really don't understand her mindset. Most parents can't wait to meet their new baby, but she almost seems resentful because it will be hard work for her. Let's face it, most families don't have the luxury of not working and at least one parent has to cope with less sleep and go to work. Vlogging is not hard work despite Sarah likening it to brain surgery. She does feck all now and she will continue to do feck all when the little bundle of joy arrives. However, I don't think she really cares about this baby. It will disrupt her sleep and telly watching and it will prevent her going on nice holidays. It seems to be an inconvenience all round for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.