The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but remember he is in charge of the editing that makes her look that stupid! True love that is! ??‍♀
I'd be giving my hubby a swift kick in the goolies if he disrespected me like that! Why didn't Chris edit it out? Because he doesn't love her thats why. Its like he is trying to say to people, "do you blame me, tbis is who im married to"

Reactions: 9
Will tonight’s video be where they have have found out their comments have been disabled etc? I also had no ad

Reactions: 1
Just watched it too see about restaurant and I agree something went down. He basically walked away from Sarah talking to him about bus wheel. What's up creep everything starting to come and bite you on the bum. All your actions as a grown up man and the way you behave is isn't acceptable.

Reactions: 15
I dread to think what the peados do with her constant open mouthed pictures!
No doubt they'll be doing exactly what you think they might be doing. It beggars belief to think that a parent (or anyone) could knowingly facilitate and encourage such dreadful, disgusting, deviant behaviour when it's their role to be a protector. Truly sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Something happened in that restaurant. Sarah says something about them don't want to film much cause there is so many people they don't want to get on the film by accident (or something) and then Chris dissapear during dessert and seems irritated afterward by the bus.
It was strange. He was still sat next to Sarah for dessert (you could see his arm), but she didn't film or share if he got any dessert. The insta story from yesterday is even worse now. Pig references towards Sarah clearly ?? very interesting...

I don't think anything happened with anyone else there. I think Sarah pissed him off (probably for stealing his chips). To be fair, there's nothing worse than someone stealing your food. Order your own god damn chips, you greedy cow.

Don't worry - not sticking up for Creepy. He's still a pervy grease ball.

Reactions: 16
It was strange. He was still sat next to Sarah for dessert (you could see his arm), but she didn't film or share if he got any dessert. The insta story from yesterday is even worse now. Pig references towards Sarah clearly ?? very interesting...

I don't think anything happened with anyone else there. I think Sarah pissed him off (probably for stealing his chips). To be fair, there's nothing worse than someone stealing your food. Order your own god damn chips, you greedy cow.

Yeah that winds me up too ?

If you want it order it don’t ask for mine. I share with one person and that’s my daughter ??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My daughter is same age as Isla and she too believes the princesses are real - I don’t really see a problem in that to be honest
Kids grow too fast - 6/7 is still really young
Never too young to vlog them.
This girl is almost a veteran and I for one look forward to seeing the baby being paraded out and about in designer baby gear with the fat waddler pushing the pram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband said he knew it was "real" when he enjoyed sharing his food with me. With anyone else, it was a big no no. I still love sharing food with him, I'll always give him my last prawn. (sorry to the Vegans ;) )

You can guarantee she ate every last nutella donut.

Last edited:

I did not notice the arm when I saw it, but I see it now.
But would they not keep up their appearence for the good of the vlog
(and no I did not give them another view to check, I did not close that vindow so could go back and forward in the video to look I allways stop the video before the gruesome kiss. )

My husband said he knew it was "real" when he enjoyed sharing his food with me. With anyone else, it was a big no no. I still love sharing food with him, I'll always give him my last prawn. (sorry to the Vegans ;) )

• Haha
  • Heart
He wasn't, but he said he was. Then when someone asked about it their comment was deleted. This was back in Sept.
Thanks, I totally missed the cheerleader stuff. Of all the things to make up though? (At least a pilot is a somewhat flash fabrication.) "2.....4.....6.....8.....who do we not appreciate?!"

Thought I’d see if I could see any ‘suspect time stamps’ on ingham vlogs, sure enough first one I looked at (pool party)had this one I forwarded to time on comment and it was Isla licking a marshmallow- made my stomach turn god knows where this footage ends up !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thought I’d see if I could see any ‘suspect time stamps’ on ingham vlogs, sure enough first one I looked at (pool party)had this one I forwarded to time on comment and it was Isla licking a marshmallow- made my stomach turn god knows where this footage ends up !View attachment 6681
Yup I’ve seen them as well. It’s absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
And another same vlog time stamp 5:25 view of Isabelle’s bum going down slide! Who can we report this to ? Comments are still open it’s sickening - what kind of parent would be ok with this !

• Sad
  • Wow
Thought I’d see if I could see any ‘suspect time stamps’ on ingham vlogs, sure enough first one I looked at (pool party)had this one I forwarded to time on comment and it was Isla licking a marshmallow- made my stomach turn god knows where this footage ends up !View attachment 6681
This actually made me stomach turn. Absolutely horrendous ? get those kids off YouTube!!

Please youtube do something before it's too late. The parents are not prepared to do anything to safe guard these girls. They are literally doing opposite they are getting these girls to provocatively pose for pics and choosing titles that intice inappropriate behaviour. We know this behaviour is in their family with her brother being jailed for child offences whilst allegations are out about Chris, his ex friend has already spoken out saying Chris used to make sexual comments about children ( alleged) this behaviour is cause for concern. Protect minors youtube as its not their choice.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yup I’ve seen them as well. It’s absolutely disgusting.
i feel sick - even more so that they are putting money before their kids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Something happened in that restaurant. Sarah says something about them don't want to film much cause there is so many people they don't want to get on the film by accident (or something) and then Chris dissapear during dessert and seems irritated afterward by the bus.
I thought the same thing. Ha!

So, just to be clear, these two are now fully aware that paedophiles are getting their jollies watching videos of their children that they continue to post, and bookmarking them for other paedophiles?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Never too young to vlog them.
This girl is almost a veteran and I for one look forward to seeing the baby being paraded out and about in designer baby gear with the fat waddler pushing the pram
The only designer baby gear it will get is if IFAM sent it, she will have never set foot in any designer shop! She might get some knock offs from the estate she’s from ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.