The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolutely disgusting. People are so vile!
Why do people continue to put their children out there for these sickos?
Pure, selfish greed! I feel for those girls, family blogging should be banned. No child should be subject to something that isn’t there choice. Especially when it puts them at a risk that they are unaware of and not being protected from. My husband always said that there was something dodgy about the dad, looks like he has brainwashed her too

Reactions: 13
I don’t have Facebook, and my Instagram is set to private, but I rarely post and if I do it’s nothing full length or close up, it sickens me to think this happens, they know it and still expose their children to it!!
It makes me question everything. I have a battle in my own head about social media as I use it for keeping up with old friends etc but at same time, would be really happy if I never had to check it again!! I know this exists and is out there, just so sad ?

Reactions: 7
So let’s get this right... YouTube has now being disabling comments on family channels because of pedophiles time staping them but apparently the family vlogger can turn the comments back on if they wish? Looks like that is what the Inghams have done... and let’s use a title with ‘6 year old’ in it ? ?
It bloody defeats the object doesn’t it? FFS YouTube take control & disable the comments permanently. Then perhaps work at removing family vlogging channels where children are being exposed to pedos

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It makes me question everything. I have a battle in my own head about social media as I use it for keeping up with old friends etc but at same time, would be really happy if I never had to check it again!! I know this exists and is out there, just so sad ?
It’s a tough one, I did have Facebook but deleted it as it played havoc with me mentally! Getting rid was the best thing for me, I keep in contact with some people via messenger, but quickly realised that the people I need are around. You have to do what’s right for you, it’s out there yes, but you will protect your children and not put them at risk in order to profit from them. ?

Reactions: 13
It bloody defeats the object doesn’t it? FFS YouTube take control & disable the comments permanently. Then perhaps work at removing family vlogging channels where children are being exposed to pedos
I agree, famiky blogging should be banned! Especially families that think they are above the rules!

Reactions: 7
are there any English/uk vloggers that aren’t back up? Just because all the ones I’ve noticed are still disabled are American.. not sure what relevance that has but ??‍♀
I mentioned this just now too. My daughter watches a couple American family vlogging channels and it appears most of their videos have comments disabled

Reactions: 1
Why did Isla get euros from the tooth fairy? I'm guessing another holiday and also probably more time off school!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Checking to see about the comments disabled, Mia Fizz channel Mias Life seems to have every videos comments disabled now. (granted I only checked like 4/5) BUT the first SassyBelle video I clicked "Hilarious hot tub fun" has comments enabled !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of it either. But I can take an awful sickening guess. Those poor girls. It makes me want to take anything I’ve ever put even on Facebook involving my children down and far far away (and I barely post anything)
Why wouldn’t Sarah and Chris feel sick at the thought of these awful people watching their innocent young girls in that way? ??
When you watch a YT video, the bar at the bottom gives you the time/length of video, 6:45 for example. Paedophiles search YT for videos with children and then they comment on the video with a time, 3:14 for example (this is a time stamp), this comment alerts other paedophiles to go to that specific point in the video where they may see the child in a position that shows their underwear or playing in a pool for example. I hope this helps explain. Its really horrible to discover. ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if the period talk videos these young girls do;Issy and Mia have both done one had comments disabled?

Reactions: 1
I’m not on Twitter but can someone get in touch with keemstar, he’s really vocal on this lately and working with YouTube apparently, he’s done a few uploads about it. ?
Or Philip DeFranco?!

And another same vlog time stamp 5:25 view of Isabelle’s bum going down slide! Who can we report this to ? Comments are still open it’s sickening - what kind of parent would be ok with this !
So, just to be clear, these two are now fully aware that paedophiles are getting their jollies watching videos of their children that they continue to post, and bookmarking them for other paedophiles?

Reactions: 2
So basically Chris made his "No Hell No" video ranting about how the allegations were damaging to his girls. They've both gone on about the safety of the girls and at one point they were going to move because their address was "leaked" but they will happily sit back and let sickos use images of their girls for god knows what, hell- they'll even PROVIDE images for these creeps as long as it brings them views and money!
Then they wonder why Social Services are involved!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Why did Isla get euros from the tooth fairy? I'm guessing another holiday and also probably more time off school!
Were they sent to Snow White, for the crystals?....I'm probably wrong.....tbh I wasn't paying much attention to that part of the vlog. I couldn't concentrate on anything after being dazzled by the extreme cuteness of those massive grey sheds at the play barn (was he joking when said it was cute?). Saying that, my ears did prick up again at the end when Sarah said something about childhood being special and magical. FOR REAL!!! ?

Reactions: 5
Were they sent to Snow White, for the crystals?....I'm probably wrong.....tbh I wasn't paying much attention to that part of the vlog. I couldn't concentrate on anything after being dazzled by the extreme cuteness of those massive grey sheds at the play barn (was he joking when said it was cute?). Saying that, my ears did prick up again at the end when Sarah said something about childhood being special and magical. FOR REAL!!! ?
I'm sure the letter said 'I heard the tooth fairy gave you euros' but maybe I misheard.
If they're going anywhere I'm guessing it'll be Disneyland again? Sarah can't fly now so it'll have to be France or maybe Ireland (they take euro right?)

Reactions: 3
The thing is the girls are young just now and oblivious to all this pedalo business on YT but they will one day grow up and find out anything they need to know, how do you even have a relationship with your parents after knowing that they purposely fished for the pedalo pound and put images of you out there for views and money??

Issy will definitely know by morning when she's back at school, YT is more popular than TV to kids and teens these days, kids issys age will know what happened over the weekend with the comments etc.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Never too young to vlog them.
This girl is almost a veteran and I for one look forward to seeing the baby being paraded out and about in designer baby gear with the fat waddler pushing the pram
She won't wheel that pram anywhere except out to the boot of the car and around the shopping centre. She makes me feel really rather ill. That little boy she is carrying is just fodder for the Inghams. I've had 5 kids and in the last month, couldn't wait to meet my baby. But, the sarah one, She can wait. She wants to wait as long as possible. So she doesn't miss out on sleep. duck off Sarah with your bullshit vlogs. with your creepy as feck husband. Rollerblading and woo hooing all over the place like the big over grown child he is.using the surname of his idol.. Who does that in their 30's? You need your bumps feeling missy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The thing is the girls are young just now and oblivious to all this pedalo business on YT but they will one day grow up and find out anything they need to know, how do you even have a relationship with your parents after knowing that they purposely fished for the pedalo pound and put images of you out there for views and money??

Issy will definitely know by morning when she's back at school, YT is more popular than TV to kids and teens these days, kids issys age will know what happened over the weekend with the comments etc.
Exactly right. Izzy already knows about the allegations and it's only going to get worse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.