The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many English papers did Izzy sit? Is Sarah saying she got a 9 in all English papers because I'm assuming not. What I truly don't understand about Sarah is that she thinks a good grade in one paper justifies her decision to home-school?!? Is she for real? Imagine if all any student needed was a good grade in one paper - there would be totally stress free students and parents the world over!!! If students only needed to focus on one aspect of one subject (eg Eng Language or Eng Literature) then just about every family on the planet would have a 9 grade student... does Sarah really not see this for what it is!?? In her mind she believes that a 9 in one paper is better than a 6 in ten papers - what on earth is Izzy going to do with that one score?

I honestly and truly don't get this woman at all...
She need to show the proof of a grade 9 - I’m think it’s illegal to state a false grade if applying for a job - do the LEA issue the grades obtained each year ?
I remember some local papers used to publish pupils grades , but not sure if they still do or those home schooled

Reactions: 10
Looks like Big Frank is on his way to join them and the reason she looks so big is because they have the wide angle lense on probably, maybe, possibly? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the issue with Sarah and why people call her out on her weight so much is because she lies about it and photoshops it to look otherwise. Then Chris will put a vlog up and she is three or four times the size she is in a photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As am I, numerous disabilities and medication contributed, and I’ve got down from a 24 to an 18 by changing diet, and I’m insulted lazy thinks she’s a 14…..I’ve had some rather unflattering photos taken of me lately and I don’t look her size … sorry but she’s in a position where she influences young girls and the constant lying about size and photoshopping is only putting one message out there.
I think the majority of us here only mention her size because she’s constantly lying about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah has put on at least 4-5 stone since her husband was outed as a groomer, whilst telling us, regularly, that she's living her best life and that we are all jealous haters who live in our parents' basements 🥴 . To me, it makes the Ingham story even more interesting - they can't be real or humble, she's unpleasant, nasty and bitter and her outward appearance tells a different story to the one that she likes to brag about on social media. I don't judge everyone that way, but when you are a very irresponsible, controversial YouTuber who puts their completely unrealistic life online knowing it will be scrutinised, I don't see why this part of the story can't be a talking point also

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As am I, numerous disabilities and medication contributed, and I’ve got down from a 24 to an 18 by changing diet, and I’m insulted lazy thinks she’s a 14…..I’ve had some rather unflattering photos taken of me lately and I don’t look her size … sorry but she’s in a position where she influences young girls and the constant lying about size and photoshopping is only putting one message out there.
I think the majority of us here only mention her size because she’s constantly lying about it.
Exactly this. I’m big mainly because of medication and chronic illness making it difficult to exercise. Also type 2 diabetes so it’s not like I’m not watching what I eat. The difference is that I accept I’m big, in fact I’ve embraced it. I’ve recently started learning how to design and make my own clothes that are suited to me and my styles and taste, I don’t photoshop my images and I don’t lie about my dress size. My attitude is that if you don’t like how I look you can eff right off.
she’s a so called influencer. A positive attitude about her weight would help out a lot. Instead she chooses to lie and perpetrate the myth that people should be ashamed of who they are and what they look like because everyone knows she’s lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just saw her Instagram is she comparing kids that do 💩 in their exams to bill gates? Hahaha.
A lot of geniuses are autistic they don’t do well in regular school / social situations/ over stimulation, yet they have a genius IQ, 99% of people failing at school will not become bill gates lmao this woman is such a pea brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Isabelle now wanted to do psychology and was already studying it in her spare time?

All I can think is she wants to understand her weirdo family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought Isabelle now wanted to do psychology and was already studying it in her spare time?

All I can think is she wants to understand her weirdo family

The poor girl when all the pieces start to come together.

Their kids having independent thoughts must be Sarah and Chris' worst nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She can’t just do resits, they’re done on top of college course/apprenticeship not instead of.

The ‘year out’ shouldn’t be allowed but that’s up to the LEA, I suspect that’s just Sarah wanting to keep her around. I’d like to think the LEA will do what’s right finally but that’s up to them. If they don’t they, rightly, should get slammed for it.

Really unwell today so decided, before going back to bed, to do a look at their old vlogs - so I opened their vlog list and viewed from oldest to current, their current views when He was working are on a par with current views each day, some are lower now. Loans and credit cards must be paid off (I remember years ago someone telling me that my credit card limit was ‘free cash’ so I know how easy a trap that is to fall into).

I really hope that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So they’ll probably be away for Isabelle’s 17th birthday. I wonder if they do that as to cover up she wouldn’t be seeing friends? Or so they have an excuse to spend less on gifts?
Either way, I’m sure it will be a sad way to spend your 17th - going from spending birthdays in a Singapore to in a stinky van, having to share a bed with your younger sister , having achieved a grand total of 1 iGCSE with no future plans

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just saw her Instagram is she comparing kids that do 💩 in their exams to bill gates? Hahaha.
A lot of geniuses are autistic they don’t do well in regular school / social situations/ over stimulation, yet they have a genius IQ, 99% of people failing at school will not become bill gates lmao this woman is such a pea brain.
My niece is autistic and was home schooled (properly)
she started doing her iGCSEs at 15 doing 2 a year initially to see how she dealt with the pressure. She did really well and has upped herself to 3 this year. There really is no excuse for this idiot to use for failing her young adult daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why did Sarah add cream and cheese to that meal .Beige at its best.I’m sure there are lots of lovely fresh salad stuff and fruit in abundance available in france.
almost makes me weep to see the kids happy with that food

Reactions: 28
Please try not to dwell on comments around the great heifers weight. She stuffs her face with crap and constantly lies about her size. Many folk, like yourself gain weight due to medication/disability. This is beyond their control and they may well be upset about it but in reality it is generally better they are getting the drugs to keep them well or improve their quality of life. Him upstairs was as fit as a lop, cycling miles every day and writhing with birthing goats - he’s now got very poor mobility and is decidedly rotund. He’s still his cheeky little self tho…..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeh I agree lazy constantly photoshop’s her photos and lies openly about her size all the while promoting a healthy body image to young teens, a bit like creepy hiding his ginger hair when he has two red headed daughters. It’s plain wrong if lazy was open with the struggle of gaining weight nobody would call her out but she isn’t and lies that’s why we call her out on it.

Reactions: 23
Lazy clearly wants to control Isabelle for as long as possible, so that's what all the 'taking more GCSEs' is about, keeping her as one of the chuldrun, 'homeschooling'.
The problem is, in one year she will be 18 and it's going to look a bit strange her tagging along with the rest of them, not making any decisions for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lazy just can't accept children growing up, of course Mila is going to look bigger, she's over one year old now, you can't keep her an iddy biddy baby forever no matter how much you try.

Lazy herself is probably still buying size 16 because if she squeezes into it, that's the size she is, same as buying the children a couple of sizes too small = they are iddy biddy newborns

• Sad
Reactions: 29
A dpd van drove past me this morning, and all i could think about was how the hell can they fit in 7 people! The baby needs space to crawl and learn to walk, Jace needs space to actually play and the girls need privacy. It must be one stuffy, smelly, cramped nightmare! I don’t think anyone could actually be jealous of a life that that

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.