The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked a while ago why she was only doing 2 exams and Sarah said ‘it’s different for homeschoolers’ is it? Surely only 2 GCSES isn’t going to get you far
Not for further education minimum requirement to go into a course at level 3 is 4 GCSEs grade 4 and above including maths and English lang. A levels will usually want higher. You can go into a course at a lower level that will timetable time to get the extra GCSEs that you need to move on.

Reactions: 16
Let’s not forget that Isabelle has had all her time to focus on two subjects. Her peers have had to study multiple different subjects and attend school full time. Sarah is a hypocrite, saying she doesn’t care what result Isabelle gets, which in my opinion isn’t the best term to use, now she is bragging all over social media. I get parents are proud of their children, but don’t understand the need to post their exam results to the world.
In Sarahs position she should be thinking about other youngsters who haven’t done so well and might be feeling sad seeing her post.
This is it, same as her posting that Ben Fogle quote. Positions of privilege.

Reactions: 15
Can’t cope with some of the comments on here tonight 😆 poor Isabelle imagine living your life through lying 🤥

Reactions: 13
Going by @thegreencow pics, foghorn is currently the size of both Jason & Mealtickets pregnancy's together!!!

Foghorn step away from the cheese!!! Plus actually move!!!

Twatman is wearing the same yellow t-shirt as the day before when he was sweating - no one want to smell that.

Lastly:

I'm delighted for all of kids that got their results, this week or last - I hope all kids get to step up to the next level that they wish - and for those that didn't get their desired grades - there's no problem to repeat (take it as a year in 'maturing' and discovering what you want to do).

My 1st got 12 A* at Gcse - we had prepared them to say nothing and take it in their stride - for the sake of their peers and also their siblings/cousins.

No one knew their results (the school wasn't even allowed to mention it)

Our other 3 kids all done exceptionally well (A*, A, B and C).

Even at A levels, none of my kids actually went to receive their grades - they logged onto UCAS on the morning of results to see if they got into their 1st choice of Uni.

To this day, no member of our families know what grades our kids received at either GCSE or A level.

It's our kids PRIVATE business!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If she did get a 9 I’d be very surprised. Interested to know what her plans are now because she can’t do A levels and no talk of any college place or any plans at all. Does anybody know if anything’s been mentioned?

Reactions: 18
It’s so much better now that it’s private with it up to students who they tell their grades to. In my day they were printed out and put up in the school for everyone to see and went into the local paper!

I failed mine and there was no hiding that from anyone!!!

If she did get a 9 I’d be very surprised. Interested to know what her plans are now because she can’t do A levels and no talk of any college place or any plans at all. Does anybody know if anything’s been mentioned?
Sarah says she’s taking a year out to go to college September 2023.

Which of course isn’t allowed, so it’ll be interesting to see them get out of that. I know people have mentioned her working for tat and me or whatever other con the Inghams have going but that’s not allowed either. It must be a specific employer for apprenticeship and then college one day a week to do a course and making up gcse grades in evenings.

To be honest it’s up to the LEA and SS to pull their fingers out and sort this entire mess. Whether they will or not I don’t know. Here they’d use her grades to judge Sarah’s ‘teaching’ and, can use their powers to get the younger ones back in school and Isabelle on a suitable course and doing resits properly.

Reactions: 25
Strange, I asked my partner who worked in a high school about which GCSEs were sat on January he said resits.... Funny how lazy keeps banging on about resits isn't it and Izzy starting college next September, which she would have to if she didn't get the grades this year 🤔 just a ponder

Reactions: 29
Sarah missed a trick here. If she’d given Izzy's true results for all subjects, it would have made them more relatable and humanised them a bit to ifam. Not all kids are going to get 12 A* grades, most won’t. Nothing wrong with celebrating the 3,4&5 grades. Lazy could of emphasised these grades aren’t a failure , not every child is capable of top grades and getting a 4/5 is a massive achievement to a lot of kids. Instead Lazy boasts about one grade that no one can be sure is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The “what about them?” comment when someone asked about the other grades - the nerve of her! She is just always full of inner rage isn’t she, so snappy and defensive.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Judging by the way she articulates herself and the examples of work she has shown previously, there is no way Isabelle got a grade 9.

Love the way Sarah got shirty when asked about the other exams. The question wasn’t rude; in fact it was quite obvious people would ask that after she put up one singular result. Moron.

There are no different subjects being sat in January. They are resits.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Isabelle very well could have achieved a grade 9 if she’s been having daily tutoring sessions in a single subject. That would be easily achievable for an average student. It’s essentially coaching. The real concern is did she sit and get decent results in enough key subjects to get into a decent college course? I hope so. I hope she doesn’t “take a year out”. Maybe Sarah said that because she expected Isabelle to fail or have to take more exams next year before getting what she needs to move forward. I really hope that’s not the case.

Reactions: 18
she can’t be pregnant she was on rides last week
I don't think she is either, but do you think Mrs "I won't let my children stop me from doing what I want" let a little thing like being pregnant stop her going on rides?

Reactions: 22
Those eyebrows wtf, the entire family are so grotty and filthy, everyone including that poor poor baby always have filth under their nails
DAF1996E-5771-4DD1-B994-E9E8238FBF46.png
8FE3195D-73B3-4B5A-85C4-CA1C7C991042.jpeg
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The tone of that reply just completely throws Isabelle under the bus. She may as well have said ‘she’s failed them so we aren’t going to mention it’.
When really, if she wanted to shut down any speculation and remain supportive of her daughter and respectful to her fans, a simple reply of ‘we decided to only share the result Isabelle was most proud of. Be rest assured we are exceptionally proud of how she has performed in all her exams this summer, under what has been difficult and unique circumstances (ahem.. complete lack of education and preparation).’

But no, as usual, Sarah goes for the passive aggressive route 🙄

The “what about them?” comment when someone asked about the other grades - the nerve of her! She is just always full of inner rage isn’t she, so snappy and defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.