The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Sarah, love, I really must thank you for your post today. It’s really made my day. It’s been a really tough one and will for a few days but your creativity shines through on that post. I’m so very pleased that you’ve shown your daughter sat no exams and any excuses you were giving the LEA are looong gone as are your pointless travels. Ya need to pick up that phone love. Cos them kids WILL be going back to school!! And no, there won’t be no holidays Chris outside of the term holidays and the kids will be watched like hawks. Cos they’ll need to be, educationally, with EXTRA study to catch up but also pastorally because they’re in for a really tough time. Remember your video ‘no one bullies my kids?’ ...

So yep. Well done VERY well done. I had my fingers crossed you’d do something so stupid.

But as I won’t be the one who gives the game away (I wasn’t going to post because I know you’ll change your post) I’ll simply repeat IGCSEs aren’t marked with digits but letters.

Well done to those tattlers who have family that got genuine results today! Even those who didn’t get what they wanted. There is indeed always a way. It’s tough (I’ve been there) but it can be done.

Sarah, once again, THANKYOU.

(I promise I won’t ever thank her for anything again!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
CHECKING INTO THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMPSITE! (LAKE ANNECY FRANCE)

Lazy shows us the blue sky. They woke up to pouring rain. They spent a fortune on a campsite to do water sports for two days. Mila is eating a fig roll. Jace has been hugging Isla for 10 minutes. They're packing up to go to the supermarket and then the campsite. Lazy is excited to "proper camp". What be proper camp like your husband? Isabelle is impressed with the surroundings and likes arriving at places in the dark.

Lazy and Esme did the food shop. Lazy bought three meals but went overboard and Creepstopher went crazy. They bought grenadine and will make Spiderman juice. Mila screamed in the van on the way back from the supermarket. Esme thinks the name of it, Carrefour "care for" sounds British. They're on their pitch, which look big. The water is in the distance. First they need to get everything set up. Time lapse.

Setting up the van took 6 minutes. Creepstopher is stuck on the roof. Lazy has to go and help him. Mila is asleep, Isabelle is reading, Isla is playing with play doh. Lazy is off to check out the shower block.

Esme says she and Isla checked out the toilet block on the map and it was cool. You had to take toilet roll and soap to the toilet block at the last site. Esme and Isla show Lazy the children's shower rooms. All of them have a bath for small children, which Jace will be happy about as he hates showers. Some of the cubicles have hair dryers. They check out the ladies shower rooms. The girls' chore when camping is washing up. Their favourite memories are made washing up. The pool is next to the van, small but really cute. Most of their time will be spent on the lake. They might hire a pedalo. Bit of a waste when they already have one in the van for free.

Creepstopher installed an on-board heavy duty compressor for the tyres. He pumps up the paddle boards with it. Lazy and Isla look at Mila's swimming suits. Jace gives Mila kisses and practically knocks her over. Esme shows us the grenadine she and Mummy got at the shop.

Inside the van, Esme breathlessly explains there was a wasp. She's scared of them after being stung in Majorca. She pours the grenadine and lemonade.

Isabelle has finished a book called November 9 and has been sat grinning for the last she doesn't know how long. Lazy wants tips from the ifam on how to separate cups. Isabelle has a go but can't do it. Lazy hasn't got time to submerge them in hot water for 3 minutes. Isabelle asked Esme if she could have some ice, Esme filled her cup up with the rest of it and walked out. Lazy tells her it's selfish. Esme says it's not selfish because Isabelle wanted to eat the ice cubes but she needed them to put in everyone's drinks. She wasn't making Isabelle a drink.

Drone shots. Creepstopher welcomes us to Lake Annecy. Lazy foghorns at Esme not to go too far with Jace. He says this is perfect. You can hire boats, people are paragliding and this is one of the most picturesque places Creepstopher has ever seen. Lazy is paranoid about Jace going on the paddle board with Esme. They could only fit one paddle board on this trip. Yells of "cleeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeer booooooooooy" from Foghorn as Jace stands up on the board.

Esme explains you can open your eyes underwater and the floor is smooth. The girls jump off the jetty. Drone shots. Isabelle and Isla are now on the paddle board. Drone shots.

Lazy tells Jace he can go on the lake with her. He can no longer see the girls. She zooms in on the paragliders. Jace wants to see Isla. Mila plays on the shore. Footage of Lazy and Mila.

The best thing about this meal is there are no ingredients, just throw anything in. Leftover potatoes from the other day, massive amount of garlic, onion, carrot, herbs, tinned tomatoes to plop in and sausage. Lazy wonders why they precooked the sausage instead of cooking it in the Dutch oven and adding everything else in. It doesn't matter because they've already "muckied up" another pan. There is water and stock in at the moment. They're feeding Jace and Mila now. When the vegetables are softened they're adding cream and melted cheese in gnocchi. They're probably not meant to go in stew but are being shoved in.

Lazy and Jace stand at the edge of the lake. Isla writes in a notebook. Esme and Mila sit on the shore. Lazy feels like she needs to whisper. The place is perfect. Isabelle has been busy reading today. Everyone has come to the lake to chill. There are so many people but it's silent. There is a restaurant on the water. The view looks like Lac Saint Croix. Esme and Isla both said today is their favourite day of their lives. Isla is drawing the Stranger Things house. Everything is cooking in the Dutch oven and looking like it will taste so good. Esme has been adorable with Mila. Creepstopher says we can't see the lake properly because of the wide angle lens.

Lazy says this is the best meal ever. It tastes insane. Jace is having some as well and Mila is still awake, despite Lazy saying Jace and Mila would eat earlier. Isla says the whole meal tastes of cheese. When dinner is done the kids play with their toys. Esme and Isabelle have gone to wash up. Lazy and Creepstopher are cleaning camp. Lazy says they're trying to be quiet but evidently Jace is not. She is so excited for tomorrow. They left the Dutch oven too hot so it got rid of the stock. it wasn't dry because of the soup. Creepstopher wants to do a camping recipe cook book but Lazy says she just throws everything in. Except the towel, which is why this shitshow is dying a slow death.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-08-25 202433.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202405.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202203.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202106.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202137.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 203349.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202024.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 201914.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
CHECKING INTO THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMPSITE! (LAKE ANNECY FRANCE)

Lazy shows us the blue sky. They woke up to pouring rain. They spent a fortune on a campsite to do water sports for two days. Mila is eating a fig roll. Jace has been hugging Isla for 10 minutes. They're packing up to go to the supermarket and then the campsite. Lazy is excited to "proper camp". What be proper camp like your husband? Isabelle is impressed with the surroundings and likes arriving at places in the dark.

Lazy and Esme did the food shop. Lazy bought three meals but went overboard and Creepstopher went crazy. They bought grenadine and will make Spiderman juice. Mila screamed in the van on the way back from the supermarket. Esme thinks the name of it, Carrefour "care for" sounds British. They're on their pitch, which look big. The water is in the distance. First they need to get everything set up. Time lapse.

Setting up the van took 6 minutes. Creepstopher is stuck on the roof. Lazy has to go and help him. Mila is asleep, Isabelle is reading, Isla is playing with play doh. Lazy is off to check out the shower block.

Esme says she and Isla checked out the toilet block on the map and it was cool. You had to take toilet roll and soap to the toilet block at the last site. Esme and Isla show Lazy the children's shower rooms. All of them have a bath for small children, which Jace will be happy about as he hates showers. Some of the cubicles have hair dryers. They check out the ladies shower rooms. The girls' chore when camping is washing up. Their favourite memories are made washing up. The pool is next to the van, small but really cute. Most of their time will be spent on the lake. They might hire a pedalo. Bit of a waste when they already have one in the van for free.

Creepstopher installed an on-board heavy duty compressor for the tyres. He pumps up the paddle boards with it. Lazy and Isla look at Mila's swimming suits. Jace gives Mila kisses and practically knocks her over. Esme shows us the grenadine she and Mummy got at the shop.

Inside the van, Esme breathlessly explains there was a wasp. She's scared of them after being stung in Majorca. She pours the grenadine and lemonade.

Isabelle has finished a book called November 9 and has been sat grinning for the last she doesn't know how long. Lazy wants tips from the ifam on how to separate cups. Isabelle has a go but can't do it. Lazy hasn't got time to submerge them in hot water for 3 minutes. Isabelle asked Esme if she could have some ice, Esme filled her cup up with the rest of it and walked out. Lazy tells her it's selfish. Esme says it's not selfish because Isabelle wanted to eat the ice cubes but she needed them to put in everyone's drinks. She wasn't making Isabelle a drink.

Drone shots. Creepstopher welcomes us to Lake Annecy. Lazy foghorns at Esme not to go too far with Jace. He says this is perfect. You can hire boats, people are paragliding and this is one of the most picturesque places Creepstopher has ever seen. Lazy is paranoid about Jace going on the paddle board with Esme. They could only fit one paddle board on this trip. Yells of "cleeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeer booooooooooy" from Foghorn as Jace stands up on the board.

Esme explains you can open your eyes underwater and the floor is smooth. The girls jump off the jetty. Drone shots. Isabelle and Isla are now on the paddle board. Drone shots.

Lazy tells Jace he can go on the lake with her. He can no longer see the girls. She zooms in on the paragliders. Jace wants to see Isla. Mila plays on the shore. Footage of Lazy and Mila.

The best thing about this meal is there are no ingredients, just throw anything in. Leftover potatoes from the other day, massive amount of garlic, onion, carrot, herbs, tinned tomatoes to plop in and sausage. Lazy wonders why they precooked the sausage instead of cooking it in the Dutch oven and adding everything else in. It doesn't matter because they've already "muckied up" another pan. There is water and stock in at the moment. They're feeding Jace and Mila now. When the vegetables are softened they're adding cream and melted cheese in gnocchi. They're probably not meant to go in stew but are being shoved in.

Lazy and Jace stand at the edge of the lake. Isla writes in a notebook. Esme and Mila sit on the shore. Lazy feels like she needs to whisper. The place is perfect. Isabelle has been busy reading today. Everyone has come to the lake to chill. There are so many people but it's silent. There is a restaurant on the water. The view looks like Lac Saint Croix. Esme and Isla both said today is their favourite day of their lives. Isla is drawing the Stranger Things house. Everything is cooking in the Dutch oven and looking like it will taste so good. Esme has been adorable with Mila. Creepstopher says we can't see the lake properly because of the wide angle lens.

Lazy says this is the best meal ever. It tastes insane. Jace is having some as well and Mila is still awake, despite Lazy saying Jace and Mila would eat earlier. Isla says the whole meal tastes of cheese. When dinner is done the kids play with their toys. Esme and Isabelle have gone to wash up. Lazy and Creepstopher are cleaning camp. Lazy says they're trying to be quiet but evidently Jace is not. She is so excited for tomorrow. They left the Dutch oven too hot so it got rid of the stock. it wasn't dry because of the soup. Creepstopher wants to do a camping recipe cook book but Lazy says she just throws everything in. Except the towel, which is why this shitshow is dying a slow death.

End of vlog

View attachment 1527982View attachment 1527984View attachment 1527985View attachment 1527986View attachment 1527987View attachment 1527989View attachment 1527991View attachment 1527992
Size of sarah 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone asked Sarah how the other exams went. Her lovely charming reply
She's not clever enough to realise that she may as well have said she did rubbish in the other subjects, 1st by only giving one result and then with the reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do not think Sarah is lying about Izzys nine as the LEA could find out what results she has. Unless they are not really bothered about sixteen plus students.

Reactions: 9
Size of sarah 😶
She looks like she's about to give birth! I know a lot of people think she's pregnant and going down the "surprise baby, I didn't know I was pregnant" route, but they couldn't possibly act like they didn't know, when she's that size. It must just be all the lasagne sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I do not think Sarah is lying about Izzys nine as the LEA could find out what results she has. Unless they are not really bothered about sixteen plus students.
It wouldn't matter if the LEA know, they're not going to disclose it and they're not going to care if Sarah has lied about it on Instagram.

Reactions: 31
Wow, Lazy really looks heavily pregnant in thegreencow's screenshots!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Love the title!!
Can't believe that Izzy got a 9
Can't believe the size of Lazy, if she is a 16 I'm a Size 4

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The other reason Sarah might not have revealed the other results is that they're saving them for a vlog. They have no content. 'Isabelle opens her GCSE results LIVE ON CAMERA!' is a zillion times better than anything else they've got atm. I'd be surprised if they pass on that £££.

Reactions: 27
I don’t get it, the big celebration about Isabelle passing 1 iGSCE. Especially when she done 1-3 exams MAX.
When I was at school 10+ years ago passing one exam at 16 was awful news. It didn’t mean good things at all.
I’m not sure if passing just one exam is amazing in these times but back then you were looked on as pretty dumb (not being nasty, that’s just the way it was, in state school) if you didn’t pass ALL core subjects!
I also passed all of my GSCES and when I tell you I didn’t pay enough attention at school (actually due to ADHD but wasn’t diagnosed until my late 20s)
One pass doesn’t mean you have successfully home schooled your child Sarah Ingham, in my eyes anyway it’s actually awful that her peers are able to sit and pass 12+ and gets 8-9s in them all and Isabelle can only do 1.
It really shows how far behind her brain is and how much she is able to cope with compared to the other teens.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
If your 'favourite memories' on your holiday are made when washing up in communal sinks! Your doing holidays all wrong!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Let’s not forget that Isabelle has had all her time to focus on two subjects. Her peers have had to study multiple different subjects and attend school full time. Sarah is a hypocrite, saying she doesn’t care what result Isabelle gets, which in my opinion isn’t the best term to use, now she is bragging all over social media. I get parents are proud of their children, but don’t understand the need to post their exam results to the world.
In Sarahs position she should be thinking about other youngsters who haven’t done so well and might be feeling sad seeing her post.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
We all know the results aren’t good otherwise a clickbait vlog would be up right now with the title “FAILED ALL HER GCSES” with a thumbnail of her mouth open of course. Creep

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.