The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she takes a course in media Atleast then she can help with the crappy editing and the clickbait titles

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I dont think they pretended she did IGCSEs. You can still do the same GCSEs as state school candidates just as a private candidate. I think that is where she was pretending to go in the vlogs

Reactions: 6
Sarah has put on at least 4-5 stone since her husband was outed as a groomer, whilst telling us, regularly, that she's living her best life and that we are all jealous haters who live in our parents' basements 🥴 . To me, it makes the Ingham story even more interesting - they can't be real or humble, she's unpleasant, nasty and bitter and her outward appearance tells a different story to the one that she likes to brag about on social media. I don't judge everyone that way, but when you are a very irresponsible, controversial YouTuber who puts their completely unrealistic life online knowing it will be scrutinised, I don't see why this part of the story can't be a talking point also
Is that really what she said! I don’t live in my parents basement does anyone else 🤭
I find the weight denial a total insult, I am genuinely steroid heavy from cancer meds & have to lose weight for my health, it’s a vicious circle. Yet she shovels rubbish down her throat every day & then try’s to hide the evidence with trickery. Dinner yesterday, huge plate of disgusting slop, then packets of kitkats for afters in case anyone still had room 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Absolutely heartbreaking, read this Sarah and Chris you giant pos!!!!
My thoughts exactly! That non-caring pair still do not understand the dangers of lakes, seas and rivers: no proper life jackets, no parent present with the children. It is a calamity waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My thoughts exactly! That non-caring pair still do not understand the dangers of lakes, seas and rivers: no proper life jackets, no parent present with the children. It is a calamity waiting to happen.
Just breaks my heart, they think they are so aspirational with their feral brood on a paddle board with about £2.50’s worth of ‘flotation devices’ filming from his pervo-drone.
For me money, success and ‘making it’ is living a healthy, enjoyable and safe lifestyle. With everything you need to be safe and have a nice life. Safe cars, a safe warm cosy home, healthy nice food, having the correct gear, shoes that and won’t rub your feet.

Now I know people who are loaded and mean as cat tit with their money but I’ve never know someone to have ‘made it’ and be ‘set for life’ and life such a crappy lifestyle (not before anyone jumps on me, you live the lifestyle you can afford, we are not talking about a family that is on the bones of their ass).

They buy cheap, tit, badly fitting clothes. Where is all the Next, Boden or branded clothes for the kids? Don’t get me started on the shoes. Not one of them has a pair that fits. Their shoes collectively cost about £3.50! Those white plastic monstrosities, I can’t believe they had the girls walking round DLP in those!!!
The food they eat is cheap horrible food.
Their cars are worse than secondhand. Old taxi’s and delivery vans.
Cheap sofas.
Most of their home stuff from the range or b&m.
Their paddle boards are Amazon specials.
The buoyancy aids are actually laughable.
And everything else they have is usually free or gifted.
Scum the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was going to delete my account as real life was busy but I missed you funny caring lot way too much.
Isabelle did NOT sit any exams ,her mother did NOT have a miscarriage ,all lies made up for views,the real true stuff is that Christopher Malcolm is a paed0 and thats why they are "van lifers" or as I call it on the run ....
That creature should not be near any young girls,he will reoffend ,they always do and that lump married to him is an enabler who loves money more than anything ,she can't even keep her chuldrun clean and she is a manky mess with narcissistic tendencies,combined with the camp item she lives with ,they are TOXIC

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s almost unbelievable, but then you remember it’s the Inghams. Genuinely can’t comprehend what would happen here if one of the children got into trouble. How can you be fine sending your young kids off in to open water by themselves?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It’s almost unbelievable, but then you remember it’s the Inghams. Genuinely can’t comprehend what would happen here if one of the children got into trouble. How can you be fine sending your young kids off in to open water by themselves?!
Especially with Jace. WTF are Esme and Isla going to do if he falls in and gets into trouble? Even Isabelle would be as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the issue with Sarah and why people call her out on her weight so much is because she lies about it and photoshops it to look otherwise. Then Chris will put a vlog up and she is three or four times the size she is in a photo.
Agreed and I also think it’s because she is slightly glorifying her unhealthy lifestyle. It’s one thing being body confident and accepting your body , and one thing not looking after it. There are different body types , for example someone could be tiny and not be fit or healthy at all and someone could be a little bigger and really fit, it’s all based on that persons BMI , muscle mass , muscle to fat ratio , genetics etc. There is a normal amount of fat that everyone should have on there body , like cellulite is completely normal and even stereotypically “thin” people have it / it’s normal for certain areas of you body to hold more weight etc also depending on different things like if you are on your period etc your weight can fluctuate. I think self love and body confidence should absolutely be promoted in terms of what I’ve mentioned above ,like teaching people to accept what normal , functioning body’s look like and not think that healthy human bodies are designed to look like airbrushed photos of models naturally. However , and some people might disagree with me , but I am purely saying this from a scientific / diet point of view , unless you have a medical condition ( either physical or mental illness) or you are on medication which impacts your weight I really do not think it is ok to be justifying being Sarah’s size . It is nothing to do with you “looking bad” or not “being pretty” etc but purely from a health perspective. Like if you brought your dog to the vet and the vet told you your dog is overweight and they need to loose weight to be healthy , no one would ever equate that to the vet saying your dog isn’t cute or a good dog , but people would listen as they care about their dogs health. It’s the same with people , if people are expressing concern about your weight it’s generally from a health point of view but Sarah just says people are hating on her. Allowing yourself to get to that size purely out of spite and to show the “haters” that you don’t give a duck and can do what you want to me shows you do not respect your body and are not caring for it and it is a sign of absolute laziness and total disregard for yourself. Not only does Sarah not take care of herself as is obviously shown but she is showing her children that she thinks this lifestyle is okay. She has made so many jokes about her weight and laughed about how unfit and unhealthy she is , remember when her Apple Watch told her how high her heart rate was and she said she would join the gym…. what happened to that? She is also putting herself at risk for so many diseases which is her own choice , but when you are a mother and have kids you have to think of them , if she gets ill who will “look after” her kids. She also feeds them slop, they have very poor nutrition which affects everything , brain development , energy levels , their skin , their hair , their nails , their mood , their weight etc. Jace always seems to have low energy , always asking to go to sleep not only at home but also when they are out on fun days out etc. Little boys his age are usually bouncing off the walls and parents have to put them in sports / activities just so they will sleep at night lol. But there is never a mention of that with Jace. Now I understand young kids nap during the day but usually when kids are somewhere new , for example on holidays in Mexico with lots of stimulation and a pool they just want to jump into, they will be going all day and then crash at night , however I remember when they were in Mexico Jace was always asleep at the pool side. He is never acting like a typical “hyperactive” boy. Also the kids don’t exercise properly and it will have a detrimental effect on not just their weight but also their mobility and coordination skills. I’m not saying this to have a dig at any of the kids , but Isla has put on weight , and absolutely through no fault of her own ! I predict Jace and Mila may end up the same. Her parents totally neglect her and it is absolutely their fault. Since being home schooled she has been left to her own devices and is clearly bored , she doesn’t do the hobbies that she used to like gymnastics , dance and swimming and is never out running around. She spends her days watching stranger things and remember when she even went through a phase a year or two ago where she had ocd as her parents claimed and was feeling alone and left out. Her parents have totally pushed her to the side and you can see she is always snacking out of boredom as they all have free access to the kitchen and seeking attention , plus she is always out of breath on camera likely due to lack of fitness and also her teeth which her parents won’t pay to have fixed even though they are “set for life .”The poor child. ( btw I hope no one takes that the wrong way I am absolutely not having a go at the kid I think she is darling and has so much potential but her parents are failing her miserably, i’m just pointing out Sarah and Chris’s neglect which is now manifesting physically as well as mentally which makes it much more noticeable to the average observer . Poor Isla has regressed so much and is clearly socially deprived and craving connections with peers her own age … she used to be so advanced for her age in school but she has clearly regressed.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly this. I’m big mainly because of medication and chronic illness making it difficult to exercise. Also type 2 diabetes so it’s not like I’m not watching what I eat. The difference is that I accept I’m big, in fact I’ve embraced it. I’ve recently started learning how to design and make my own clothes that are suited to me and my styles and taste, I don’t photoshop my images and I don’t lie about my dress size. My attitude is that if you don’t like how I look you can eff right off.
she’s a so called influencer. A positive attitude about her weight would help out a lot. Instead she chooses to lie and perpetrate the myth that people should be ashamed of who they are and what they look like because everyone knows she’s lying.
Yep 100% she’s in a position where she can help girls have body confidence!

I’ll just leave these here 😂

Why does she look so big? Let me think because shes a growing baby 😂😂😂
Poor thing still confined to a car seat I see….just learning to be mobile too … another one to regress?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yep 100% she’s in a position where she can help girls have body confidence!

Poor thing still confined to a car seat I see….just learning to be mobile too … another one to regress?
But she won't help girls have body confidence because the only one Sarah helps is herself,for a so called mother she is very selfish ,does not like to share anything ...especially food

Reactions: 23
I know kids who got 8s and 9’s in essay based exams like History etc but only managed a 7 on English language and they are extremely clever children, so no I don’t believe issy got a 9, her vocab firstly isn’t even good enough to even score that high, and the grammar on her insta posts and replies 💀. If lazy was gonna lie about a grade make it something more believable like a 6 or something. Also in all honesty English Language isn’t something you can really revise for, it’s the skills and grammar knowledge you build up during your English lessons esp from year 7 upwards. My daughter only ever did one actual mock for English language for this exact reason and she still pulled through with a 9. Looking forward to the fake statement of results document she has noncey boy editing up on photoshop.

Reactions: 25
Happy bank holiday to all tattlers and for those that have to work, thank you. Hopefully you can enjoy an extra day off later (and not at 5pm - Ingham time).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.