The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she's gigantic def a size 22. Eee look at the pervert up-grading from the mushroom numbers to a pair of £2.99 communal slip-on's.

Screenshot 2022-08-25 202405.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Knowing Lazy Isabelle probably did have a 9 on her results. But it was 9% ! The foooo (Mama not daughter).

Well done to all Tattlers' sprogs on their own results. Please ensure you only post one of the grades. Then get all arsey when asked about the others. Cheers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She didn’t get a 9. There’s no 9 for IGCSEs.

The LEA will care about all her real grades (IF there are any) simply because they can use her IGCSE grade as a benchmark to grade how ‘well’ Sarah Ingham is ‘home schooling’ ALL her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks like she's about to give birth! I know a lot of people think she's pregnant and going down the "surprise baby, I didn't know I was pregnant" route, but they couldn't possibly act like they didn't know, when she's that size. It must just be all the lasagne sandwiches.
she can’t be pregnant she was on rides last week

Reactions: 16
I don’t think Sarah is pregnant. I think weight gain goes on her middle. I’m like that. But she needs to own her weight rather than photoshop.

Reactions: 31
Pearson have been doing numerical result IGCSE's for a few years now so Isabelle could feasibly have got a 9. But she's not exactly academic so it doesn't seem likely, and just one exam pass is definitely not an achievement. It'd be fine if she had strengths in other areas, plenty of folk aren't academic, but they've made sure she has no strengths at all. She's just a husk of a human. It's so strange to see her parents intentionally clip her wings, she's a trash documentary waiting to happen at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I do not think Sarah is lying about Izzys nine as the LEA could find out what results she has. Unless they are not really bothered about sixteen plus students.
The LEA are not going to come online though and correct her post so she can lie all she likes, they will know the truth anyway.

Reactions: 17
The size Sarah is getting she wants to watch for diabetes - she is really big now :/ I know they eat junk so self inflicted

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I didn’t realise she did Pearson iGCSEs. Apologies. The other boards use letters still. I don’t think she got it either way. The LEA will though and that's all that matters.

The size Sarah is getting she wants to watch for diabetes - she is really big now :/ I know they eat junk so self inflicted
I’ve diabetes and along with another diabetic mentioned this on the other thread - the risk is VERY real.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've more chance of convincing everyone that I am the medieval french Queen Victoria, than Lazy has of convincing us that isobelle has passed her English exam with a grade 9 pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pearson have been doing numerical result IGCSE's for a few years now so Isabelle could feasibly have got a 9. But she's not exactly academic so it doesn't seem likely, and just one exam pass is definitely not an achievement. It'd be fine if she had strengths in other areas, plenty of folk aren't academic, but they've made sure she has no strengths at all. She's just a husk of a human. It's so strange to see her parents intentionally clip her wings, she's a trash documentary waiting to happen at this point.
On Instagram Lazy put Issy isn't going to college until next September, by law they have to be in education or apprenticeship until they are 18, if Issy is getting another year of Lazy's knowledge she'll be able to skip college and go straight to Uni!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks like she's about to give birth! I know a lot of people think she's pregnant and going down the "surprise baby, I didn't know I was pregnant" route, but they couldn't possibly act like they didn't know, when she's that size. It must just be all the lasagne sandwiches.
She does look like she's due anyday now. She's just a lazy bastard
My god she's gigantic def a size 22. Eee look at the pervert up-grading from the mushroom numbers to a pair of £2.99 communal slip-on's.

View attachment 1528147
Defo. A 22 at least. bleeping hell how does he not pass out from wearing that beanie in the heat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait, they included footage of Milas's nappy leaking in the vlog?? That's disgusting! Poor baby, I feel sorry for those children

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So by Sarah's own admission (comment on that insta post), Izzy hasn't taken all her GCSEs yet and has some to take in January. Sounds like she has achieved one pass (maybe). Surely this should be enough for the LEA to insist on sending the other girls back to school?

Reactions: 29
So by Sarah's own admission (comment on that insta post), Izzy hasn't taken all her GCSEs yet and has some to take in January. Sounds like she has achieved one pass (maybe). Surely this should be enough for the LEA to insist on sending the other girls back to school?
I asked a while ago why she was only doing 2 exams and Sarah said ‘it’s different for homeschoolers’ is it? Surely only 2 GCSES isn’t going to get you far

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.