The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the stupid twats are ‘van lifers’ and travel every other week, why hasn’t Sarah ever thought of writing a list of what to pack and tick it off once packed and then she’d remember what she packed.
That's what I thought. I always write a list and tick things off whenever we go away, even if it's only for a couple of days. If they only did that, they would have known all his precious clothes hadn't been packed! Once you have a basic list, you can alter it for different types of trips etc. It's not rocket science, but you'd think it was with her!

Reactions: 28
If you think that video was bad ,try and hunt down the one where Isla is only two or three and she pinched some of Sarah's Maltesers. How that witch laid into that child was disgusting,she just wouldn't let it drop and Isla was absolutely breaking her heart. I don't suppose it's on their Chanel anymore ,I watched it on another channel,but it was way back,they were still in their first house. Would be grateful if anyone could find it and post it, the more people see this evil witch in action the better.
I remember that one it was absolutely 💯 Disgusting I was almost crying with Isla and yet Jason can eat what he wants when he wants and she fkn cackles her head off to him she is a class A witch

Reactions: 34
How will they satisfy the LA that Isabelle is continuing further ed if they are away in September? Or are they banking on her failing her GCSEs so she can spend the year retaking these?
They wont. She fails they won’t be given a second chance, and if they’re doing their jobs properly the others will be put back in education too. As if they had a brain cell (anywhere, I don’t believe they even share one) they’d realise all the rubbish they’ve been putting out over the last few weeks won’t matter a jot. Her grades will be used to judge their ‘teaching’ and there will be no hiding them when I was at school everyone knew everyone’s grades as they were published at school and in the local paper - not now of course, but they do go to the LA.

Definitely gonna be a rant about that.

Also she’s got two years of compulsory education to go, as her birthday falls before the cut off.

Reactions: 18
Screening of the external staircase at Mingham Manor.

On 9th June 2022 North Lincolnshire Council stated "Within 3 months of the date of this permission, details shall be submitted to and agreed in writing by the local planning authority of how the staircase will be screened to protect neighbouring amenity. Within 6 months of details being agreed, the screen shall be erected and thereafter retained.

So by 9th September not only do details of the screening need to be submitted but they also have to be agreed in writing by the local planning authority by the same date.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy Memory Monday!!

I suddenly remembered this photo last night so thought I'd go and dig it up for today.
1660570666533.png

I also found this forgotten gem. I'll add it to the vocabulary list on wiki
1660571011532.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
How will they satisfy the LA that Isabelle is continuing further ed if they are away in September? Or are they banking on her failing her GCSEs so she can spend the year retaking these?
She can’t fail what she hasn’t taken

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the parents of the girl with the scribbled out face being used as p.aedo bait knows their child is on there

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Isla also got upset in this one
Similar image to this one, except this is a fan edit montage video.

I'd like to know what they think is "cute" about this tormented face. I have no idea who is behind this account but they may not even realise what's troublesome here, especially if their idols (Chris & Sarah) often showcase the same types of images.

This video also includes a clip of Isla being filmed underwater, moving around in a swimming pool (in swimwear which doesn't quite fully protect her modesty). 😞

If Isla's parents didn't upload this in the first place then there'd be no fan edits and they'd have more control over who accesses their children in poses and scenarios which are easily possible to exploit for sinister gains.....but the Inghams clearly don't care. 🤬

Screenshot_20220815-124230_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Talking of the black in white van, whatever happened to the massive transformation it was going to have? I know Creepy likes to play fast and loose with the definition of transformation/ renovation, but before it went into the garage, he said next time we saw it, it would be unrecognisable.
He's had nice shiny side bars fitted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry Esme slagging Isabelle hair 🙄 is that girl for real !! Esmes hair is always an absolute disaster and if I was her would want my money back from the hairdressers they went to the other day because she came out the appointment and her hair was still a bloody state.

Dont bully Isabelle about her hair until you wash and style your own birds nest

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Screening of the external staircase at Mingham Manor.

On 9th June 2022 North Lincolnshire Council stated "Within 3 months of the date of this permission, details shall be submitted to and agreed in writing by the local planning authority of how the staircase will be screened to protect neighbouring amenity. Within 6 months of details being agreed, the screen shall be erected and thereafter retained.

So by 9th September not only do details of the screening need to be submitted but they also have to be agreed in writing by the local planning authority by the same date.
Wonder if Creepstopher will attempt a DIY job with old wood from the van 'renovations'. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think your in Sweden I spotted you at the IKEA museum <<<<<< comment on the VLog told ya trip of a lifetime IKEA lolol

so its got to be Sweden Demark and then onto Iceland to do the circle of fire/golden circle route

• Wow
Reactions: 20
We love visiting Sweden ,those dirty c unts have tainted it ,n Onces should not be allowed to travel overseas

Reactions: 9
I think your in Sweden I spotted you at the IKEA museum <<<<<< comment on the VLog told ya trip of a lifetime IKEA lolol

so its got to be Sweden Demark and then onto Iceland to do the circle of fire/golden circle route
IKEA is going to be the new Flying Tiger isn't it!? We'll see one every other vlog.
I can hear it now "ooh, they're exactly like the ones at home"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.