The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1660505973002.png

TLDR
- Another road trip is underway. They left several hours late and Chris left all the lovely clothes Sarah got for him at home. Destination guesses from Tattlers include Scandinavia, Iceland (not the supermarket, Sarah wishes) and a return to the Island of Portugal.
- Jonathan Ross sold Sarah scissors. Jace put said scissors in his mouth but Mother of the Year was too busy squawking into the camera about picture frames to notice.
- Safety officer Jace was left to babysit Mila on a ride at a theme park alone, with just a bar to stop her from falling.
- Isabelle was set free from Rosabelle Jail for a night and went on a sleepover. Unfortunately she wasn't allowed to have a haircut before leaving for the roadtrip. Esme and Isla have had haircuts. Jace's hairline continues to recede and soon there will be no hair to cut.
- Giraffes are zebras. Narwhals are Nar-whales. Context is contect.
- Speculation that Sarah is knocked up with baby 6 continues.
- The FIT LTD on the amazon water bottle Sarah likes to suck on has been changed to the Ingham Family.
- Tattle taught Sarah her alphabet. She has been taking parenting advice from us the past few weeks.

Hi Steve 👋 How is once-again-abandoned Prinny?

1660505116181.png
1660505192019.png
1660505158399.png

Credit to @slmapg and @SooooAnyway
1660505244960.png
1660505381545.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
In vlog they mention outside of london, ferry port would be up north for Denmark,Norway Im thinking? wonder if the bogwoppits will attempt morocco lol

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What ferry port have they headed for? Dover? Southampton? Portsmouth?

Reactions: 12
I've recently watched two (proper) van life channels, both went to Norway. One of them definitely went via Dover or Folkestone as they went via France, Germany and Denmark.

Reactions: 15
Jesus, all those clothes for the 2 little ones. Isabelle will be 25 by the time they get back by the looks of it! Ridiculous, but please do tell how you’re so eco friendly lazy, I could do with a laugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this is a long shot, but I have a funny suspicion they are on a road trip to Morocco.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
When we go on holiday, no matter how long we go for, we take enough for about a week and go to a launderette (or stay somewhere with a washing machine) wouldn't that be a normal thing to do in the confines of a small van? Plus I used reusable nappies when my twins were small, I wouldn't have dreamed of trying to to it on holiday that was disposables all the way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In vlog they mention outside of london, ferry port would be up north for Denmark,Norway Im thinking? wonder if the bogwoppits will attempt morocco lol
I swear I just saw this. Morocco, yes, but then I think he wouldn't have shut up about the trip, building suspense for days. Foghorn is keen on Morocco, so I think there.

Reactions: 14
I know this is a long shot, but I have a funny suspicion they are on a road trip to Morocco.
I hope so, they'll hate it. It's hot, it's intense, it's culturally very different, they won't be able to deal with the food or the languages etc etc (I love Morocco, I hasten to add). Though presumably if so they won't get beyond a swimming pool somewhere eating cheap looking pizza, and they might as well just be in blackpool.

Reactions: 37
I'd love to see Sarah Ingham traipsing round the souks looking for gravy granules and super noodles.

Blimey, if they go to Morocco they are absolutely mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I got the impression Esme's section was for our benefit. If I recall correctly a few pages back on the last thread it was remarked that Sarah and I think Esme were dragging Issy for something, I think it was the whole catching the train incident. It was remarked that they were basically gaslighting her, so it wouldn't surprise me if the section was scripted solely for the haters, to hate on. Because we all know it's going to be days if not weeks before any of them see shampoo. Granted they might see water if a pool is on the cards.

Right we need a tracker of the Carparks they stay in we have our first one and they ain't got on the ferry yet lolol, also to add to the mix Isobelle was wanting to also go to Germany, could they do there with scandanavia norway etc

• Haha
I hope so, they'll hate it. It's hot, it's intense, it's culturally very different, they won't be able to deal with the food or the languages etc etc (I love Morocco, I hasten to add). Though presumably if so they won't get beyond a swimming pool somewhere eating cheap looking pizza, and they might as well just be in blackpool.
Definitely not their cup of tea, but undoubtedly it will be the best vantrip Sarah has ever been on. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.