The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your in Sweden I spotted you at the IKEA museum <<<<<< comment on the VLog told ya trip of a lifetime IKEA lolol
Maybe she's trying to get a brand partnership deal off them, like her mate Stacey?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I’ve just watched the first 10 mins intro of series one episode one on Netflix of Stranger Things. It’s no wonder that Isla never wants to sleep alone, if this is the kind of thing she watches!!! 😳 goodness me!

Reactions: 15
What’s with the IKEA obsession? Can somebody help me understand? I live a 2 mins drive away from one, I’ve been once to pick up a bedside table, I bleeping hated the place and the whole 20/30 mins I was in there for felt like a lifetime, do people actually go for days out?! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s with the IKEA obsession? Can somebody help me understand? I live a 2 mins drive away from one, I’ve been once to pick up a bedside table, I bleeping hated the place and the whole 20/30 mins I was in there for felt like a lifetime, do people actually go for days out?! 😳😳
My husband announces he hates it when we set off, again when we arrive, again as he walks in, and numerous times walking around, and one last time on the way out…..I don’t think he likes ikea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My dad works for them so i guess the inghams are keeping him in a job.
Ive been once and it was ok but at one point we walked the wrong way and i felt bad for not following the arrows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's a few for Memory Monday. Some are more blatant than others but personally I feel that they're all bad, for various different reasons...

Please note that the child with her face scribbled over is not even oneSarah/Chris's kids yet she was used in a compromising way on that thumbnail. Their own kids were there on that particular family outing and were also being vlogged but for some reason (and we know the reason), Chris chose that image to lead with.
Ah yes the Christmas vlog where HI STEVE gets “pie faced” and says “Now I know how women feel” or something of that ilk.....in the middle of Xmas day....surrounded by the girls, and other extended family 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I did wonder where HI CHRIS got it from, but I think we all know 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Maybe she's trying to get a brand partnership deal off them, like her mate Stacey?
So she can renew her wedding vows with the Creepster 🤔😂
The Radfords will still have a bigger fridge though 👏🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My dad works for them so i guess the inghams are keeping him in a job.
Ive been once and it was ok but at one point we walked the wrong way and i felt bad for not following the arrows 🤣
I also did this!! People looked at me like I’d just taken a tit in the middle of the shop 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think your in Sweden I spotted you at the IKEA museum <<<<<< comment on the VLog told ya trip of a lifetime IKEA lolol

so its got to be Sweden Demark and then onto Iceland to do the circle of fire/golden circle route
Gutted.

I for one was looking forward to a Moroccan roadtrip :(

(Shirley is included as I didn't want to add any of the childen)

1660592581637.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
sarahlou33xxxxxx - It’s like having a free bus pass but running behind the bus instead of getting on it 🙈

Winning comment 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If anyone knows the title, put it up. I've scanned through but I can't find it. These awful excuses for parents are totally arseholes
Watched that clip with Isla just horrible Sarah is a controlling narcissistic bi**h
No wonder Isla has issues, the parents are childish and barely literate so there’s little hope for those bairns it explains the fear that Jace sometimes can’t hide he is wary of Sarah seen it couple of times I bet she is a harridan when she doesn’t get her own way. Can’t wait to read about the amazing best ever van trip, the stunning views, cute shops and the constant moaning whilst trying so hard to convince us how great van life is, it’s not a stinky steamy cramped uncomfortable tiny van no it’s amaaazing now Creepy has once more improved it, it’s now like a Tardis twice as big on the inside 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well I’ve just watched the first 10 mins intro of series one episode one on Netflix of Stranger Things. It’s no wonder that Isla never wants to sleep alone, if this is the kind of thing she watches!!! 😳 goodness me!
Seriously scary for a 10 yr old SARAH INGHAM!

Reactions: 14
I think that Sarah might genuinely not realise that it's the reusable aspect of reusable nappies that makes them lighter on your carbon foot print. The fact you have to wash and reuse lots of times. I am more than sure she'll just throw them away as she goes.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.