The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Sarah’s issue with not washing clothes (or sheets) before she’s puts them on her children?! I think I also remember her packing unwashed newborn clothes into her hospital bag for Mila. Disgusting.
If she washes them, she can't return them. She can't possibly use all those clothes she "buys"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if you are right and she is 3 months gone - how big is she going to get? She is bigger than she was full term with Mila already.
I don`t know how she`ll tolerate the heat and being squashed in that van. Heaven forbid she`s actually allowed herself to create number 6..:(

Reactions: 17
Great title yet again:) Jace with Mila in that ride ,i know they do stupid things but ,seriously?? Also ,WHERE THE DICKENS ARE THEIR SUNHATS ,mother of the year?? She astounds me with her lack of common sense despite having 5 kids!!
She's common with no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If someone else could do Memory Monday today, I would really appreciate it. I have a bit of a family crisis going on (don't worry, it will all work out). Thank you 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When we go on holiday, no matter how long we go for, we take enough for about a week and go to a launderette (or stay somewhere with a washing machine) wouldn't that be a normal thing to do in the confines of a small van? Plus I used reusable nappies when my twins were small, I wouldn't have dreamed of trying to to it on holiday that was disposables all the way!!
The amount of clothes were ridiculous, we are going in 5 days, now I know I travel light, but all my 10 yr old has is a t-shirt and short set, 2 pair of cycling shorts, black and grey, they can go with anything, and 4 t shirts to mix and match, these are the same clothes she wore on our weekend away at the beginning of aug, and throughout the summer holidays, not because I can’t afford more clothes, because we wash (she’s also a bit funny with materials) we have a washer on holiday she they’ll be clean

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah Ingham the eco warrior buying reusable nappies and sanitary pads but at the same time placing a new shein order on any day of the week that ends with Y and getting on a plane to a different country every few weeks. Not very sustainable is it lazy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Their life is so, so chaotic.

They have been planning this trip for a while yet have arsed about in the days running up to it, shopping, more shopping, painting the playroom, days out etc, etc. which results in last minute rushed packing, washing nappies in the hour before they leave and using the dryer during the summer when they could have been hung outside if organised.

The kids looked absolutely filthy when they left, hair greasy 🤦🏼‍♀️! It’s just such a shambles.
I don't understand what they're even rushing for? The Lidls and swimming pools of Europe aren't going anywhere. If they want to faff around with the playroom and endless shopping do it... Then get everything sorted for the trip and then book the ferry. They've got nothing to rush home for so if they're not ready to leave, just go later rather than doing the 'we're leaving tomorrow even if the van only has three wheels and nobody's got any clean pants' chaotic panic every single time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Attention please everyone in the world, please keep an eye out for a black and white DPD van being driven by someone in a grey Bennie and grey shirt with a very loud foghorn passenger riding up front. This van is riding very low on the wheels, has another 5 passengers travelling in the back with one possibly in the front middle on a plank of wood seatbelts may or may not be missing. If you come across this van please keep a safe distance as there may be a strong odor and call the relevant authorities. Thank you so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If someone else could do Memory Monday today, I would really appreciate it. I have a bit of a family crisis going on (don't worry, it will all work out). Thank you 🙏🙏

Thinking of you lovely @Neck lace ❤

Can we do a collective memory Monday and include some of the awful, degrading vlog titles and images Chris has used to exploit his children? I found this one the other week, had forgotten about it, and it seems a good time to bring it up.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 18.10.14.png

Screenshot 2022-08-15 10.22.05.png

Never forget:

Screenshot 2022-08-15 10.26.13.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Attention please everyone in the world, please keep an eye out for a black and white DPD van being driven by someone in a grey Bennie and grey shirt with a very loud foghorn passenger riding up front. This van is riding very low on the wheels, has another 5 passengers travelling in the back with one possibly in the front middle on a plank of wood seatbelts may or may not be missing. If you come across this van please keep a safe distance as there may be a strong odor and call the relevant authorities. Thank you so much
Talking of the black in white van, whatever happened to the massive transformation it was going to have? I know Creepy likes to play fast and loose with the definition of transformation/ renovation, but before it went into the garage, he said next time we saw it, it would be unrecognisable.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Talking of the black in white van, whatever happened to the massive transformation it was going to have? I know Creepy likes to play fast and loose with the definition of transformation/ renovation, but before it went into the garage, he said next time we saw it, it would be unrecognisable.
Made me laugh one clip he said this and I’m sure a clip later on from Lazy said it had been dropped off for an MOT 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why buy that caravan to then go away in a tiny van.
It’s like having a free bus pass but running behind the bus instead of getting on it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I’m convinced they’ll going up the west coast of Norway. Not properly of course, they’ll be bleeping around getting lost and paying 700kr in toll fines, staying in a crappy new-build hytte and announcing Sarah’s pregnancy in a Rema 1000 car park in Trondheim 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How will they satisfy the LA that Isabelle is continuing further ed if they are away in September? Or are they banking on her failing her GCSEs so she can spend the year retaking these?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The amount of clothes were ridiculous, we are going in 5 days, now I know I travel light, but all my 10 yr old has is a t-shirt and short set, 2 pair of cycling shorts, black and grey, they can go with anything, and 4 t shirts to mix and match, these are the same clothes she wore on our weekend away at the beginning of aug, and throughout the summer holidays, not because I can’t afford more clothes, because we wash (she’s also a bit funny with materials) we have a washer on holiday she they’ll be clean
Totally agree with you we have little to no summer most years maybe a week or two at most why buy a load of summer clothes it’s better to invest in hoodies, jackets, good shoes and boots, hats gloves and jumpers as you’re guaranteed to get plenty of wear out of them oh wait ……. Dumb and dumber don’t do that they spend their money on summer gear from shein for show when away then wear sliders in the winter with no weather appropriate coats and hats make it make sense please guys 🙈
I also travelled light as a kid sharing a case in most decent hotels there is a laundry so it’s easy to shove a load of laundry in, even with the new hauls they still look like 💩 nothing beats a good wash eh 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Here's a couple of tweets for memory Monday.
I tend to think that these type, from other influencers, must have been far harder for them to dismiss as trolls and haters.

AD3BB306-8473-48CB-ACD2-2A6FA35B4FA2.jpeg
96BF1D1F-DBA2-4729-AF2B-B8DE7EA0D246.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Here's a few for Memory Monday. Some are more blatant than others but personally I feel that they're all bad, for various different reasons...

Please note that the child with her face scribbled over is not even one of Sarah/Chris's kids yet she was used in a compromising way on that thumbnail. Their own kids were there on that particular family outing and were also being vlogged but for some reason (and we know the reason), Chris chose that image to lead with.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.