The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see Sarah Ingham traipsing round the souks looking for gravy granules and super noodles.

Blimey, if they go to Morocco they are absolutely mad.
That they are. Gosh I would love to see that drone malfunction in the desert 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I could see them going to Bavaria or Croatia, somewhere like that.
would that be a trip of a lifetime though to Chris hmmmm see Iceland you can get a ferry from Denmark and Northern Lights would deffo attract them also brings Norway back into the mix, unless its a long trip for a few months and they do them all lol

Reactions: 15
I know this thread is about the Ingham Family, and I won’t mention any names incase it’s not allowed, but I often watch a couple from the U.S who sold up everything they owned/worked for, to travel. And when I say travel, I mean explore, eat the food of the places they travel, explore the culture, experience the lifestyle, show you the sights, wonders, the pros and cons, they respect the area, the people, the rules, they explore the history, ply you with facts and makes you want to book the next flight to join them! Then covid hit and obviously that wasn’t a viable option, so they improvised and renovated an RV and I mean PROPERLY Chris, not some plywood from Wickes! This shower of shite don’t even come close! Because it doesn’t matter wether the minghams travel to Bali or Buckinghamshire, they only show IKEA, Lidl and flying bleeping tiger!!!

minghams - (reference to the tit Midas list) everything you touch you ruin! Your children,
Your marriage, your holidays, your friendships (Nikki) your houses, your interior design, your children’s educations, your reputation, your jobs. You are just a duck up. The mind boggles how you’re still going. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I could see them going to Bavaria or Croatia, somewhere like that.
Another vlogging home ed family from the UK are fond of Croatia. We know the vanlifers that are Chris and Sarah Ingham don't have an original thought in their heads. Very possible.

Reactions: 17
In vlog they mention outside of london, ferry port would be up north for Denmark,Norway Im thinking? wonder if the bogwoppits will attempt morocco lol
Please, if there is a Tattle God, make them go to Morocco (and end up making a wrong turn somewhere random) 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm still adamant she is pregnant because of creepy saying a baby in February would be nice. To have a baby in February she would need to be about 3 months now.

The mind boggles with regards to the cloth nappies. We clothed up to 2.5 years when he potty trained and it is a lot of work. There's the constant washing to start with, then usually about an hours putting them back together again. Now mila is eating there will be semi solid number 2s which are not pleasant to deal with and with the poor diet she is fed will not be nice smelling.

We never clothed on holiday though, disposables as who wants to have them hanging round on holiday never mind the space they take.

Reactions: 24
Loving the title and recap!

All I can say with the upcoming trip, it will be full of car parks, and hopefully broken drones and break downs of the van!!

• Heart
Please, if there is a Tattle God, make them go to Morocco 🙏🙏🙏
I'm now imagining Chris having a close encounter with a snake charmer! 🐍 (That sounds wrong, I know!) 😂

They need to get there pronto. I could really do with a good laugh today...had a bit of a weird one. (You know when someone does something which surprises you but not in a good way?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope they’re not going to that part of the world, we’ve not long come back from malmo Sweden and we went to Copenhagen a couple of times on the train and the people are extremely reserved and quiet. I’ve never seen restaurants so quiet I can’t see their screeching and entitled vlogging going down well at all.

Reactions: 24
I'm still adamant she is pregnant because of creepy saying a baby in February would be nice. To have a baby in February she would need to be about 3 months now.
if you are right and she is 3 months gone - how big is she going to get? She is bigger than she was full term with Mila already.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Theres absolutely no way that she is using reusable nappies or reusable sanitary products. The very idea is laughable. They lied only the other the day about Esme crocheting things without using patterns/copying other people's ideas. Sarah always takes the easy road and has been caught out SO many times lying. . There is no way that she is using reusable, environmentally friendly anything 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would not be visiting Morocco any time soon, especially in a van. Those two poor girls who were camping there had the most tragic and haunting deaths and the saddest part is how common it is. Morocco is a beautiful place but not a safe country at the moment and you need to really be about your wits there and know the right places to go. These twats haven't got a brain cell between them and I would be genuinely concerned if they went there and stayed in a van around random roadsides, it actually makes me feel sick to think about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What a prat he is forgetting his clothes! How does he manage to do that just about every trip!
I think there is more to it than him simply forgetting them. I’m convinced that he actually hires out his clothes to people who take part in ‘Who can look like the biggest wanker?’ contests.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why Esme was slagging Isabelle’s hair. If I’m honest the way she had styled her own hair was a lot to be desired. Her “bangs” looked like two greasy devils horns. Anyone else noticed the Dyson Airwrap has vanished.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Sarah is literally waddling as she walks, you can tell from the way the camera moves. Just give it a rest Fatso, such a bleeping foghorn

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm now imagining Chris having a close encounter with a snake charmer! 🐍 (That sounds wrong, I know!) 😂

They need to get there pronto. I could really do with a good laugh today...had a bit of a weird one. (You know when someone does something which surprises you but not in a good way?!)
I cannot send you a snake charmer to make your day better, but can send you a virtual hug. Hope you are ok @mags xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I think they’ve gone to Norway as well especially with the references to coats made a few times. Ferry to Calais and then up probably similar to the route Google maps plots out. Will take them days because they don’t travel far as we’ve seen so be interesting to see how they manage it. I’m also wondering if they will attempt DLP before leaving France and going up (if that is where they are headed)

From the vlogs thumbnail they’ve added a 3rd roof box to the back of the van - really concerning how safe that vehicle is for travel with the weight distribution and really hope they get pulled over at some stage this time!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.