The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they went over the QE2 bridge then I’d say Dover

Don’t make sense to go over the QE2 to go there unless the m25 was shut going the other way
Yeah. Looked like South Mimms services then clockwise over the crossing, down to the ferry or tunnel. I wonder how they enjoyed their 'wild camping' spot...those overnight stops around there are notoriously bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Watched that clip with Isla just horrible Sarah is a controlling narcissistic bi**h
No wonder Isla has issues, the parents are childish and barely literate so there’s little hope for those bairns it explains the fear that Jace sometimes can’t hide he is wary of Sarah seen it couple of times I bet she is a harridan when she doesn’t get her own way. Can’t wait to read about the amazing best ever van trip, the stunning views, cute shops and the constant moaning whilst trying so hard to convince us how great van life is, it’s not a stinky steamy cramped uncomfortable tiny van no it’s amaaazing now Creepy has once more improved it, it’s now like a Tardis twice as big on the inside 🙄
He'll have to rip the inside out yet again when the MOT comes rolling around again next year.
He's making his MOT null and void. Plus his insurance won't cover him for accidents.
What a waste of money and time and it's so dangerous, which has been said many times.
Wonder if Milas box has been upgraded!
Bet the seat belts have all been messed about with again.
If they are going to Scandanavia Sarah will indeed have a heart attack at the prices of food.
Bet not one morsel of fresh fish passes their fat gobs.
They will be eating a Smorgasbord of Pot Noodles, Pasta, Cheddar Cheese and Burgers as per usual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think it’s really strange they’ve kept up with not posting on Mondays? We know that they take days off here, there and everywhere and often combine 2 vlogs into 1, so I don’t believe they’re routinely taking Sundays off filming. Especially now that their vlogs are so all over the place. I was sure when they announced it, it wouldn’t last long. Do you think there’s any chance that it’s been imposed on them? Can’t also see them purposefully missing out on extra views, given the absolute inane crap they churn out that the ifannies love no matter what.

Reactions: 29
That's what I thought. I always write a list and tick things off whenever we go away, even if it's only for a couple of days. If they only did that, they would have known all his precious clothes hadn't been packed! Once you have a basic list, you can alter it for different types of trips etc. It's not rocket science, but you'd think it was with her!
I think he left all the tops she'd bought him at home on purpose. She's said before that he hates whatever she buys for him.
Also she's said previously that the 3 older girls pack their own clothes so she doesn't exactly have much to do.
She's not only lazy but also tells the best Jackonory stories.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's selling these reusable nappies on Amazon like the water bottles.
She's certainly plugging them, but to young Ifam?

Reactions: 17
Wow it’s a little warm and muggy where i am today 🥵 I just keep trying to remind myself I’m blessed that I’m not cooped up in a sardine can with that lot! All the duvets, all the fecking yarn, all the polyester. My menopause could NEVER 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think your in Sweden I spotted you at the IKEA museum <<<<<< comment on the VLog told ya trip of a lifetime IKEA lolol

so its got to be Sweden Demark and then onto Iceland to do the circle of fire/golden circle route
Naaaah. Profile created 3 days ago and the surname is 'Cute'. 🤣 Granny grim probably had to post it to throw the haters off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Naaaah. Profile created 3 days ago and the surname is 'Cute'. 🤣 Granny grim probably had to post it to throw the haters off.
I thought it was strange that they'd visit a museum.....someone should ask them if they only popped in for a wee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He'll have to rip the inside out yet again when the MOT comes rolling around again next year.
He's making his MOT null and void. Plus his insurance won't cover him for accidents.
What a waste of money and time and it's so dangerous, which has been said many times.
Wonder if Milas box has been upgraded!
Bet the seat belts have all been messed about with again.
If they are going to Scandanavia Sarah will indeed have a heart attack at the prices of food.
Bet not one morsel of fresh fish passes their fat gobs.
They will be eating a Smorgasbord of Pot Noodles, Pasta, Cheddar Cheese and Burgers as per usual.
I recon you’re 100% right on the ripping out the van for the mot, he’ll have had it taken in looking like a bog standard van, with the normal front seats (minus milas box).
That’s why he’s ripped it out every year since he’s got it, there’s no way (Nor whale) he’s getting it through with the bodge jobs he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think he left all the tops she'd bought him at home on purpose. She's said before that he hates whatever she buys for him.
He didn't look very disappointed, eh? Somehow I can't see him stretch to buying many new clothes if they really are in Norway etc. There's set-for-life then there's Scandinavian set-for-life...and Chris Ingham is neither!

Reactions: 20
A bit off subject but jace had his tongue tie snipped didn't he, well don't most children who have had tongue tie cleft palate have speech therapy, my son had a cleft palate and started speech therapy at 2 and a half and is 13 now and still has it. Not picking on jace but just picking up his speech also I don't know why they hide the fact he has a dummy it's obvious.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it’s really strange they’ve kept up with not posting on Mondays? We know that they take days off here, there and everywhere and often combine 2 vlogs into 1, so I don’t believe they’re routinely taking Sundays off filming. Especially now that their vlogs are so all over the place. I was sure when they announced it, it wouldn’t last long. Do you think there’s any chance that it’s been imposed on them? Can’t also see them purposefully missing out on extra views, given the absolute inane crap they churn out that the ifannies love no matter what.
If its been imposed, that’s a start, but not enough! No way they actually don’t film on Sundays, they are more attached to the camera than creepy is to his bitty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to read about the amazing best ever van trip, the stunning views, cute shops and the constant moaning whilst trying so hard to convince us how great van life is, it’s not a stinky steamy cramped uncomfortable tiny van no it’s amaaazing now Creepy has once more improved it, it’s now like a Tardis twice as big on the inside 🙄
Although Lazy does slip up on her moon face vlogs. When they were on their Ireland tin can trip she said something along the lines of "I'd love to come back here ON A PROPER HOLIDAY but fly next time"
Summat like that anyway. Even mummy fearest knows the van life is as bad as we all say it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you think that video was bad ,try and hunt down the one where Isla is only two or three and she pinched some of Sarah's Maltesers. How that witch laid into that child was disgusting,she just wouldn't let it drop and Isla was absolutely breaking her heart. I don't suppose it's on their Chanel anymore ,I watched it on another channel,but it was way back,they were still in their first house. Would be grateful if anyone could find it and post it, the more people see this evil witch in action the better.
Yes! That one was vile. Yet prince Jace can do what ever he wants

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Although Lazy does slip up on her moon face vlogs. When they were on their Ireland tin can trip she said something along the lines of "I'd love to come back here ON A PROPER HOLIDAY but fly next time"
Summat like that anyway. Even mummy fearest knows the van life is as bad as we all say it is.
Mummy Fearest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found this one
Hope everything settles down and everybody you love will be ok Necklace.I`ve finally got my lovely mum home again after a frightening week when everything was so uncertain.The same week my very dear friend and neighbour was diagnosed with breast cancer.Life can be so cruel ,please know i`m thinking of you and sending much love and many hugs,know only too well how stressful these times can be.xox

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.