The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the stupid twats are ‘van lifers’ and travel every other week, why hasn’t Sarah ever thought of writing a list of what to pack and tick it off once packed and then she’d remember what she packed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine being in that van. The conversation, the shouting, the misery, the STENCH.
Yarn 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Their life is so, so chaotic.

They have been planning this trip for a while yet have arsed about in the days running up to it, shopping, more shopping, painting the playroom, days out etc, etc. which results in last minute rushed packing, washing nappies in the hour before they leave and using the dryer during the summer when they could have been hung outside if organised.

The kids looked absolutely filthy when they left, hair greasy 🤦🏼‍♀️! It’s just such a shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine being in that van. The conversation, the shouting, the misery, the STENCH.
Yarn 🥱
The thought of the stench inside that tuna can makes me retch and i'm not even in it.
Sarahs re-usable fanny pads
Creepys knob cheese enclosed inside those black trousers.
All the girls (and i'm saying it) fishy fannies.
Jaces crappy night-time nappies
Milas (disposables)
All the sweaty feet pits and breath.

bleeping no thanks 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
The girls have had new haircuts, lots of ‘learning’ resources shown & lots of ‘friends’ being mentioned….. tell us you read tattle without telling us Lazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's 4am and I can't sleep. Watching random rubbish on YouTube, an Ingham vlog comes up. Thumbnail of Isla with title Isla is in so much trouble. Funny enough comments are turned off. All I can say is what a pair of arseholes Sarah and Chris are. Putting a then 6 year old Isla on camera to publicly humiliate her and tell her off.
Chris had an email telling him an Amazon parcel was due for delivery. Basically Isla was looking at Amazon and pushed a button she never realised she pushed and ended up ordering a toy. Chris starts off by saying Isla Savannah, I need to talk to you, when Isla asks why, he tells her she is in seriously big trouble, then explains what she had done. Camera cuts off and comes back on with Isla sobbing. Wanker Chris then says don't worry Isla, you aren't in trouble, mummy and I thought it was funny.
Why firstly would you have that conversation on camera anyway, secondly, Isla was really distressed as he was winding her up before he told her what she had done, and thirdly, why make your child's discomfort into a vlog to make money. Why actually did Sarah allow Chris to do that anyway. Also why tell a child they are in big trouble, to then backtrack and say you aren't in trouble at all. It's made me dislike this vile pair even more!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I used them for my son, and while i liked using them, they're a lot of work. If she's using them on holiday, does she know that a lot of laundrettes won't allow you to wash them there? Is she planning on washing them by hand in a bucket? Or storing them until they get home? As if that tin can doesn't already reek 🤢

The mind boggles with regards to the cloth nappies. We clothed up to 2.5 years when he potty trained and it is a lot of work. There's the constant washing to start with, then usually about an hours putting them back together again. Now mila is eating there will be semi solid number 2s which are not pleasant to deal with and with the poor diet she is fed will not be nice smelling.

We never clothed on holiday though, disposables as who wants to have them hanging round on holiday never mind the space they take.

Reactions: 17
Finding the title funny! She’s been claiming she’s a 14/16 for ages yet she’s just getting bigger. I’m her height and 14/16 and I don’t look anywhere as big. I know everyone carries weight differently but she’s more like 18/20 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
There not going to Ukraine? Too donate a load of reusable sanatry towels and nappies? As they did go to see where Madaline McCann was took as nothing will surprise me with this family

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just dawned on me "The trip of a lifetime" could be as they pass through Sweden, Ikea flagship store maybe there hahahahaha well they do seem to love the shop lol, Esme I notice when she was waffling about she didnt have yarn before,mentioned she browsed Pinterest for crochet things, so them being all her own idea as we all know is BS

Reactions: 26
It's 4am and I can't sleep. Watching random rubbish on YouTube, an Ingham vlog comes up. Thumbnail of Isla with title Isla is in so much trouble. Funny enough comments are turned off. All I can say is what a pair of arseholes Sarah and Chris are. Putting a then 6 year old Isla on camera to publicly humiliate her and tell her off.
Chris had an email telling him an Amazon parcel was due for delivery. Basically Isla was looking at Amazon and pushed a button she never realised she pushed and ended up ordering a toy. Chris starts off by saying Isla Savannah, I need to talk to you, when Isla asks why, he tells her she is in seriously big trouble, then explains what she had done. Camera cuts off and comes back on with Isla sobbing. Wanker Chris then says don't worry Isla, you aren't in trouble, mummy and I thought it was funny.
Why firstly would you have that conversation on camera anyway, secondly, Isla was really distressed as he was winding her up before he told her what she had done, and thirdly, why make your child's discomfort into a vlog to make money. Why actually did Sarah allow Chris to do that anyway. Also why tell a child they are in big trouble, to then backtrack and say you aren't in trouble at all. It's made me dislike this vile pair even more!!
If you think that video was bad ,try and hunt down the one where Isla is only two or three and she pinched some of Sarah's Maltesers. How that witch laid into that child was disgusting,she just wouldn't let it drop and Isla was absolutely breaking her heart. I don't suppose it's on their Chanel anymore ,I watched it on another channel,but it was way back,they were still in their first house. Would be grateful if anyone could find it and post it, the more people see this evil witch in action the better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

They have been planning this trip for a while yet have arsed about in the days running up to it, shopping, more shopping, painting the playroom, days out etc, etc. which results in last minute rushed packing, washing nappies in the hour before they leave and using the dryer during the summer when they could have been hung outside if organised.

The kids looked absolutely filthy when they left, hair greasy 🤦🏼‍♀️! It’s just such a shambles.
No Nappies washed.she lies.

Reactions: 15

I thought this! Why on Earth didn’t they get a list, and pack as you washed and dried??
Pack it away in the van early as you can and boom! No last minute disasters and washing of nappies 😳
Also I hope they have bought proper appropriate outdoor gear if they’re planning on Norway etc - no bloody flip flops or shrub shoes, but actual hiking boots or walking shoes 😬
I doubt it but hoping to be proven wrong!!!!
Based on the fact that the little ones had wintery type pjs I would guess they’re headed to a cooler climate, but most of the other primark clothes weren’t at all suitable for such outdoorsy or countries with cooler climates 🙄

Reactions: 20
You can't tell wehre they are going from the clothes they pack, look at them in the snow on one trip in sandals!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Set for life yet but buy cheap poor quality clothing and shoes for their chuldrun and house,they really have no idea about anything but buying tat,talking tit and exploiting their own chuldrun

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Just dawned on me "The trip of a lifetime" could be as they pass through Sweden, Ikea flagship store maybe there hahahahaha well they do seem to love the shop lol, Esme I notice when she was waffling about she didnt have yarn before,mentioned she browsed Pinterest for crochet things, so them being all her own idea as we all know is BS
What country is flying tiger from? They might be headed there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you think that video was bad ,try and hunt down the one where Isla is only two or three and she pinched some of Sarah's Maltesers. How that witch laid into that child was disgusting,she just wouldn't let it drop and Isla was absolutely breaking her heart. I don't suppose it's on their Chanel anymore ,I watched it on another channel,but it was way back,they were still in their first house. Would be grateful if anyone could find it and post it, the more people see this evil witch in action the better.
If anyone knows the title, put it up. I've scanned through but I can't find it. These awful excuses for parents are totally arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Set for life yet but buy cheap poor quality clothing and shoes for their chuldrun and house,they really have no idea about anything but buying tat,talking tit and exploiting their own chuldrun
I so agree with your statement
How can she even think she is helping to save the environment.
the lazy one tries so hard to be relevant and fails miserably.
there is no way she is washing reusable nappies.
she fails to mention the baby wears them over disposables.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
View attachment 1498750

TLDR
- Another road trip is underway. They left several hours late and Chris left all the lovely clothes Sarah got for him at home. Destination guesses from Tattlers include Scandinavia, Iceland (not the supermarket, Sarah wishes) and a return to the Island of Portugal.
- Jonathan Ross sold Sarah scissors. Jace put said scissors in his mouth but Mother of the Year was too busy squawking into the camera about picture frames to notice.
- Safety officer Jace was left to babysit Mila on a ride at a theme park alone, with just a bar to stop her from falling.
- Isabelle was set free from Rosabelle Jail for a night and went on a sleepover. Unfortunately she wasn't allowed to have a haircut before leaving for the roadtrip. Esme and Isla have had haircuts. Jace's hairline continues to recede and soon there will be no hair to cut.
- Giraffes are zebras. Narwhals are Nar-whales. Context is contect.
- Speculation that Sarah is knocked up with baby 6 continues.
- The FIT LTD on the amazon water bottle Sarah likes to suck on has been changed to the Ingham Family.
- Tattle taught Sarah her alphabet. She has been taking parenting advice from us the past few weeks.

Hi Steve 👋 How is once-again-abandoned Prinny?

View attachment 1498701View attachment 1498709View attachment 1498703

Credit to @slmapg and @SooooAnyway
View attachment 1498714View attachment 1498726
Great title yet again:) Jace with Mila in that ride ,i know they do stupid things but ,seriously?? Also ,WHERE THE DICKENS ARE THEIR SUNHATS ,mother of the year?? She astounds me with her lack of common sense despite having 5 kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What is Sarah’s issue with not washing clothes (or sheets) before she’s puts them on her children?! I think I also remember her packing unwashed newborn clothes into her hospital bag for Mila. Disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.