Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Someone heard that this was going to be the best road trip ever and didn't want to miss it, so we have a new Tattler to join in the fun of the annual Euro shit show road trip. Baby Abbvay joined us just in time, our smallest baby so will forever be known as Iddy Biddy (although at 8lb 1, I might just have to lie as much as Sarah to pull this off). Have put away the 0-3 months clothes and will get them back out for his first birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Guys, I was at Chessington and thought I spotted lazys toad arse in the gorilla enclosure #toadarsetuesday

AAC87D9B-DD05-4DCA-96D1-43618D523567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1660505973002.png

TLDR
- Another road trip is underway. They left several hours late and Chris left all the lovely clothes Sarah got for him at home. Destination guesses from Tattlers include Scandinavia, Iceland (not the supermarket, Sarah wishes) and a return to the Island of Portugal.
- Jonathan Ross sold Sarah scissors. Jace put said scissors in his mouth but Mother of the Year was too busy squawking into the camera about picture frames to notice.
- Safety officer Jace was left to babysit Mila on a ride at a theme park alone, with just a bar to stop her from falling.
- Isabelle was set free from Rosabelle Jail for a night and went on a sleepover. Unfortunately she wasn't allowed to have a haircut before leaving for the roadtrip. Esme and Isla have had haircuts. Jace's hairline continues to recede and soon there will be no hair to cut.
- Giraffes are zebras. Narwhals are Nar-whales. Context is contect.
- Speculation that Sarah is knocked up with baby 6 continues.
- The FIT LTD on the amazon water bottle Sarah likes to suck on has been changed to the Ingham Family.
- Tattle taught Sarah her alphabet. She has been taking parenting advice from us the past few weeks.

Hi Steve 👋 How is once-again-abandoned Prinny?

1660505116181.png
1660505192019.png
1660505158399.png

Credit to @slmapg and @SooooAnyway
1660505244960.png
1660505381545.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Hatshepsut

Here's a couple of tweets for memory Monday.
I tend to think that these type, from other influencers, must have been far harder for them to dismiss as trolls and haters.

AD3BB306-8473-48CB-ACD2-2A6FA35B4FA2.jpeg
96BF1D1F-DBA2-4729-AF2B-B8DE7EA0D246.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

thegreencow

VIP Member
Happy Memory Monday!!

I suddenly remembered this photo last night so thought I'd go and dig it up for today.
1660570666533.png

I also found this forgotten gem. I'll add it to the vocabulary list on wiki
1660571011532.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Why buy that caravan to then go away in a tiny van.
It’s like having a free bus pass but running behind the bus instead of getting on it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Goonie

I have been an avid lurker on here for absolutely ages, I used to watch the ‘ Ingram’s’ back in 2016 and I’ll freely admit, I loved watching their everyday vlogs. I too have a large family and I could relate quite a lot with them. However, once the allegations came out I started thinking a little more about what I was watching and I really do HATE watch them now ! They are not relatable in any way , shape or form to any family I know . The sheer amount of waste they consume and make is just mind boggling, the wastage of money that they just throw away on items that they really don’t need or duplicates of what they already have ( somewhere in the depths of their garage of doom) . Their inability to string any form of coherent sentence together , which it appears, has been passed on to their kids. The fact that they think homeschooling is about their kids being stuck upstairs in their bedrooms having the odd ‘face to face’ via a laptop and doing worksheets !! Homeschooling is HARD !! I was lucky that during lockdown one of my kids who was at Uni and home at the time, took on teaching her younger sister and the stuff that she was teaching her was mind blowing. This meant at least 4 hours of her being sat with her sister each day helping her!!
I used to love their very 1st house, it was homely and appeared to be full of fun, laughter and love, but once the money went to their heads and the vlogs become more about making money than ‘making memories’ that’s when they lost any relatable connection with their viewers. The big, soulless houses, the gas guzzling cars, the endless shopping trips, the endless holidays ( that’s what they are , holidays, in no way can they call it travelling) Those poor kids have gone from lovely vibrant , clean, happy , interested kids to scruffy , rude and uneducated versions of themselves. They look an absolute mess. Sarah and Chris have become obsessed with money and are stuck in a cycle of having to keep the same amount of money rolling in to keep this ‘lifestyle’ going that they’ve created and it’s making them bitter and nasty. All of those kids are going to seriously struggle in real life, it’s alright Sarah saying that Izzies results don’t matter, but I’m afraid they really do matter to an extent !!! I have kids that are in employment now, or at least about to be and I can tell you there is BIG competition for ALL jobs right now. Prospective employers WILL want to see just what sort of education they’ve had and more importantly what sort of experiences they’ve had and I’m not taking about going on one holiday after another !! They want to see stuff of value, extensive time spent in clubs/groups/organisations, where they’ve grown as a person, time spent volunteering , part time jobs etc . I’m sorry but none of those kids have got what it takes to be able to live off YouTube earnings as a job, and in any case I really think the hey day of doing that has been and gone .
Jeez…. That was a bit of a rant !! I think I needed to get that out of my system 😂😆. On another note, what I actually came on to say was that my youngest had a sleepover on Sunday night with her 4 best mates in a tent on our garden, a very big tent, probably about the same size as the ‘Tin can’ that the ‘ Ingrams’ are currently holidaying in and I can tell you that after only 1 night of them being in it , my GOD !!! It stunk to high heaven 🤢. I have a pretty cast iron stomach but it turned my stomach !!! I had to wash and air EVERYTHING in it !!! That will give you some idea of what that tin can must smell like with that lot in it 🤢🥴🤮😷.
Anyway, Hi everyone, I have LOVED reading all your posts the past few years and thought it was high time I poked my head out 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 62

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham has just told her 3yo that you can eat conkers. Never a day goes by when that thick bitch doesn‘t amaze me. She said they can be roasted. No you daft bint, thats chestnuts.

Don’t they have any aircon in that van? The kids were wet with sweat. And it’s really good to see that Mila is back perched on top of her wooden box. Fucking dullards.

“Pre 9am is early early.“ What! What planet do you live on 🤦‍♀️
And it turned out to be pre 10am in the end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

mags

VIP Member
Creepy's sunglasses look like they came free with Smash Hits magazine! For someone who shouldn't want to draw attention to himself he's doing a pretty good job of looking ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Cooper123

VIP Member
Esme is a brat. As is Jace. His hair is just plain neglect at this point. It's not even cute, he looks like an old man. Sarah is just fucked up in the head. She's trying to be controversial for attention. My son has long hair sarah, but it's looked after and not left to just grow and grow. And what is the deal with his glasses? Frozen glasses? Really? Of course boys can like frozen, but I very much doubt she'd buy Mila spiderman glasses if she were to need them. She only waves the gender neutral card when it comes to Jace. The only boy. Why is that Sarah? Fuck sake pull your head out of your hole and take that child for a decent hair cut and stop trying to pass him off as a girl!

• Heart
  • Sad

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Creepy stating that Disneyland Paris will be so good because “this is the year for Jace where we’re going to get all the good reactions [on camera for the vlog]” it’s just so sad and pathetic. I am full of sorrow for these children and the exploitative world that they are trapped in.

• Sad
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
A day behind so sorry but - IT IS NOT THE MAGIC KINGDOM AND THAT IS NOT THE HAUNTED MANSION, IT IS PHANTOM MANOR! For the love of all that is holy. You are not in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Chatty Member
Nothing says ‘supportive parents’ like Sarah constantly talking about Izzy failing her examsView attachment 1510217
Definitely not off to college in September then, poor kid.

Sarah says 'I don't care' with the confidence of somebody who knows she's ballsed up her child's education and Isabelle doesn't have a hope in Hell of getting good grades but 'I don't care what your results are' also means 'I don't care if you do amazingly'. It's not supportive. It's uninterested.

• Sad
Reactions: 56