The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see him as a ginger nut
Funny you should say that, I was just wondering after seeing the picture of him much younger... Did he tell Sarah when they met that he's not naturally black haired or did she get a bit of a shock* the first time he took his pants down? Or does he use just for men all over?

*I know, she was probably shocked by the chipolata and didn't register much else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
If you were waiting for this train and saw that pull up at the platform next to you, would you get on or would you keep walking to the next carriage?

Screenshot_20220207-082351_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Is he wearing that yellow cap over the top of his beanie? I'd find that pretty terrifying.

Nice montage but how could you forget this one?
View attachment 1482805

Do you have the one of him lined up in the car park with Shirley and his other ex-mates in about 2012? That was another one I wanted to add

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you have the one of him lined up in the car park with Shirley and his other ex-mates in about 2012? That was another one I wanted to add
Do you mean this one? It's not great quality but it's the best I can find. (You make it sound like I have a personal archive! 😂)
images.jpeg

I like this one too. This looks like a guy that would definitely duff you in if you creased the pages of his 'Caravan Weekly' magazine.
73F81D0E-B3C5-4D7E-A0F3-E2D123CBF632.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s so bleeping dumb she’s trying to flog wankets in a heatwave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does Sarah always look slimmer when she films herself, compared to when Chris films her? These we’re both from the last vlog. Filter?
Definitely, that's why Izzy looked so much younger yesterday (was it yesterday, I've got covid im losing track of time 🤣)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You mean we aren’t being sent to Switzerland?! It’s all a lie?!? I’m deeply deeply disappointed 😔 jail was my backup plan for the cost of living crisis. I’ve been telling EVERYONE! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Be careful everyone... or he'll be calling us all lil mammas boy or girl cowards..
“ harsh sentences”
I think the CPS has enough on their hands with actual crimes not people stating the truth about a beanie wearing nitwit 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
#235 Thread title
Ingham annual hairdresser visit for one child done ✅ see we do groom our children!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.