The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have what could be an amazing house and garden and they could turn it into a wonderful area for their children but what do they decide to do for the summer, drag them around in a dangerous tin can because that is what the born again teenager wants to do. He thinks about no one but himself. It is unbelievable and makes me so angry. But they will say that is what the children want. My heart goes out for those children😡😥
Born again teenager 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've got a feeling Isla's hair was done to shut the haters up. If anyone comments about them all needing haircuts, Lazy can sneer that Isla has had hers done and the haters are lying that none of them bother with their hair. Isabelle had her hair done last year, Isla this year so Esme will have to wait till next year.
And the fact she filmed her asking for it to be done, which was probably staged, because she made such a fuss of saying Jace would only get his done when he asked. At least she's taken something on board and done something about it for once though

Reactions: 19
#246 Off again in the van, eating pasta and cheese
While the kids run around, doing as they please

Reactions: 22
Like loads of us here times are hard but the Inghams make it worthwhile for me because I know that things will get better. I know that I am getting qualified in a subject I love, that my grown children have and will continue to thrive and that when I go out with my partner people look at him because he's gorgeous, kind, friendly and has spent his professional career helping people (I could still kick him into the middle of next week at times but that's relationships for you).
Basically, I'm not a chav with social services breathing down my neck with unlikeable children. Thanks Inghams for making the world bearable at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
#246 The Ingham Family -Not just the playroom, the whole family is a mess! Time now for Chris Ingham to give up and confess!

Reactions: 22
What’s his thing with water?? Very worrying that they spend every holiday in a pool with his obvious fetish 😷

Reactions: 16
It’s funny how they always meet loads of Ifam everywhere but we never ever see any of them on camera. It’s almost as if they’re lying twats who pretend to be more famous and popular than they actually are 🤣 I think I’d have paid money to see her pretending to talk to non existent people in Meadowhall car park. Even the chuldrun looked a bit bemused by it 🤣
Especially as you never hear any ifam answer back off camera 🤣🤣

I like ikea. I think it's great. However, if the Inghams are so "set for life" and can afford anything answer me this Sarah.
Why are you buying Mila a cheap £15 highchair, why not a more expensive one?
Why did you buy Jace a £15 highchair when you say you can afford anything you want.
Why when Isla asked for a fringe, did you take her to a shop that does £9.50 haircuts that you sit and wait in when you could have taken her to a beautiful salon and given her a wonderful experience.
Why is Isla having a hair cut and having her hair washed classed as a "treat" its a basic necessity you lump. Actually I found it really odd that Isla was excited about the fact her hair had been washed!
If you are so " set for life" Why do you go away in a too small for your large family van? Why would you not buy a larger proper camper van and go away and be in comfort.
Why do you let Jace do as he pleases? He is 3, you make him do as he is told. Its not acceptable for him to be climbing into beds with filthy feet and unwashed dirty hair just so you can laugh and say he's cute. Why was he allowed to interfere with some strange families meal time, as a parent you should have been straight up and telling him no, and apologise for your Sons behaviour. It's not cute or funny, it's damned rudeness. Actually more to the point Why was Jace allowed to walk off on his own anyway?
Get off you fat lazy backside, sort your children out and be a parent, not a foghorn with an obesity problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They actually have quite a few different turntables! But I doubt either of them have spent time looking into which ones are decent quality for the price! Record Players are an investment, if you buy a cheap one or a Crosley it’s most likely going to damage and scratch the vinyl and then you’ve spent the money on them for nothing!
We got ours plus speakers second hand from a record shop! Didn’t run to the first place we thought might sell them as we knew from research how damaging a lot of the ones sold on the high street can be.
Also to change the subject but I’ve wondered this for a while. Why does Chris have to edit in the middle of the night and why does it take him hours upon hours? Theatrically, the vlogs are absolutely nothing special, no fancy editing, effects etc. After editing the same type of vlogs for 5+ years you’d have though he would be able to edit them in a reasonable amount of time during the day?

Reactions: 15
I really hate to stick up for this family, but they weren't parked in a disabled space at Meadowhall.
They were in the Argos entrance car park, it has a big square of disabled spots at the top end, and the bottom end is a couple of rows of parent and child spaces , and the rest are normal spaces. When Lazy was in the car with Isla discussing her hair you could see she was parked at the bottom end, so more than likely in one of the parent and child spots as she had Mila with them.
And that’s the last time I’ll EVER defend them, I feel quite sick now 😂.

ANY,,,,,,way,,, back to slagging them off, have we got any ideas where the next tit show, fantastic, best ever, dragged round in a cramped van holiday is?
Has creepy even managed to put everything he’s ripped out back in the van?
I’m hoping we’re going to get another last minute dash for the ferry with creepy nearly in tears cos they’re going to miss it.

Reactions: 28
ANY,,,,,,way,,, back to slagging them off, have we got any ideas where the next tit show, fantastic, best ever, dragged round in a cramped van holiday is?
I’m hoping we’re going to get another last minute dash for the ferry with creepy nearly in tears cos they’re going to miss it.
Going by what they said in yesterday’s vlog, it should be today, but she’s been all over insta plugging blankets like her life depends on it. I’m guessing the new range isn’t going well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going by what they said in yesterday’s vlog, it should be today, but she’s been all over insta plugging blankets like her life depends on it. I’m guessing the new range isn’t going well!!
Its hard to sell blankets when you block people on your shops insta for no reason. How does she know im not a customer!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who’s thinking of buying blankets when it’s going to be 30 degrees at the end of week! Lazy… think about the season 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I haven’t watched the blog so correct me if I’m wrong, they were supposed to be branded ‘teen and me’…. If I bought my 13 year old a £50 blanket that said ‘teen and me’ (or baby and me) with a ‘vase’ print design on she’d wonder what planet I was on.

Better off going down to primark and getting one for £15… probably the same quality.

Reactions: 31
It looks like the playroom is an attempt at montessori style. The thing is, montessori usually has a few practical toys out and store the rest, where children can't get at them. They then rotate the toys on a schedule. About 8 or 9. There are so many toys in that room it will continue to not be functional. I think she's also mistaking not plastic (wooden toys) as montessori. A montessori toy can be plastic.

The redoing it is just pure boredom. These people have nothing to do when they're home. Even the business of blankets seems to have minimal involvement. Planning a room takes far less commitment then actually playing with children. It's an easy way to fill the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to say sometimes I'm quite jealous of this family simply cos they seemingly get away with shite, well on the surface anyway, if any of us did anything like they did we would get away with nowt, but karma is a calling for them soon, Isla loved her hair being done simply because someone was paying her some attention, focused on her only and not a camera.

Reactions: 17
I think Chris keeps re doing the van cuz it means less tim he has to spend with Sarah! I bet she's right nasty if the van isn't spot on when they go away too

Reactions: 19
I really hate to stick up for this family, but they weren't parked in a disabled space at Meadowhall.
They were in the Argos entrance car park, it has a big square of disabled spots at the top end, and the bottom end is a couple of rows of parent and child spaces , and the rest are normal spaces. When Lazy was in the car with Isla discussing her hair you could see she was parked at the bottom end, so more than likely in one of the parent and child spots as she had Mila with them.
And that’s the last time I’ll EVER defend them, I feel quite sick now 😂.

Don't feel bad about posts like this. I think it's important that if we notice a mistake, we pick up on it. Otherwise its adds fuel to their fire, that we're all trolls and lie about things.

As for the record player, people mentioning that a cheap one will damage records, you're forgetting that this is the disposable Inghams we're talking about. It probably won't even get used, and of it does, any damaged records will just get tossed in the garage of doom.

Reactions: 35
I'd love to see her business plan for Tat & Me. About 50k views max. on a regular day so they can't possibly have more serious fans than that. Obviously a lot are hate watchers and people wandering by. Then you have to take out those who can't afford her blankets, kids, people who don't like her aesthetic and everybody who totally loves the Inghams, no hate, but thinks the prices are extortionate.

At this point, there can't be many people left in her customer pool who don't already have so many blankets that they've turned their whole house into a blanket fort.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.