The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @JustHereForTheAgriculture for you comment and thank you @Asparagus123 for suggesting it as a title.
1659384268206.png

TLDR
- The new caravan was picked up and Chris and Sarah decided to splash out on new awning to show off their bank balance.
- Another caravan holiday to Mablethorpe for the richest people in Lincolnshire.
- Mila celebrated her first birthday with way more presents than a one year old needs.
- Chris has been kicked out of the marital caravan bed and made to sleep in the awning. He was excited to spy on other campers.
- Sarah congratulated the lionesses on their historic win... and included a photo of a male lion in the post. Female lions don't have manes or balls (much like your husband) you thick bint.
- Sarah did an Instagram Q&A and sent herself all the questions. She will never show us her children's school work because people will criticise it. She wants to take Jace to Disney. She is the best person to teach her children. She admitted her children don't go to bed until 10/11pm.
- Chris and Sarah tried to prank their children into thinking Mila needed further treatment on her hips. She doesn't and no longer needs her brace.
- Jace is never getting his hair cut until Sarah gives him permission. He will be Prince Rapunzel by the time he's 10 and lower his hair from the rooms above the garages of doom. His hairline is still receding but Sarah is more concerned about taking him to Disney.
- Sarah keeps hinting about having another baby, which may be named Cove or Covey. She is jealous that Katrina is knocked up and expecting a baby boy.
- Sarah called us losers in the vlog. She almost cried over some shopping she lost.

Hi Steve 👋 The Love Island final is tonight. Do you think your son could be a bombshell one day? Who could resist that hot, sexy dad bod?🤮

9DA49E55-EBF0-4341-91C0-1E9D82EC0CE6.png
BCC491DE-01D7-479A-9F40-E035249E3604.png

Credit to @slmapg
D583E465-AA10-4D4E-A1B9-FC4CF8BA8A65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Yel

Updated the spreadsheet of Ingham views - I've accounted for privated and unprivated videos that skew the public stats. Only up a bit compared to recent months with all the holidays and the long term trend is still very much down.

Worth noting also that advertising rates are down around 10% July 2022 on July 2021 so with that and high inflation it would still be a huge reduction even if the views are the same as last July.

They got around 1/3rd fewer views this July compared to last year.

Getting ever closer to not making min wage on views.

Screenshot 2022-08-01 12.37.22.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Congratulations @JustHereForTheAgriculture for you comment and thank you @Asparagus123 for suggesting it as a title.
View attachment 1463929

TLDR
- The new caravan was picked up and Chris and Sarah decided to splash out on new awning to show off their bank balance.
- Another caravan holiday to Mablethorpe for the richest people in Lincolnshire.
- Mila celebrated her first birthday with way more presents than a one year old needs.
- Chris has been kicked out of the marital caravan bed and made to sleep in the awning. He was excited to spy on other campers.
- Sarah congratulated the lionesses on their historic win... and included a photo of a male lion in the post. Female lions don't have manes or balls (much like your husband) you thick bint.
- Sarah did an Instagram Q&A and sent herself all the questions. She will never show us her children's school work because people will criticise it. She wants to take Jace to Disney. She is the best person to teach her children. She admitted her children don't go to bed until 10/11pm.
- Chris and Sarah tried to prank their children into thinking Mila needed further treatment on her hips. She doesn't and no longer needs her brace.
- Jace is never getting his hair cut until Sarah gives him permission. He will be Prince Rapunzel by the time he's 10 and lower his hair from the rooms above the garages of doom. His hairline is still receding but Sarah is more concerned about taking him to Disney.
- Sarah keeps hinting about having another baby, which may be named Cove or Covey. She is jealous that Katrina is knocked up and expecting a baby boy.
- Sarah called us losers in the vlog. She almost cried over some shopping she lost.

Hi Steve 👋 The Love Island final is tonight. Do you think your son could be a bombshell one day? Who could resist that hot, sexy dad bod?🤮

View attachment 1463893View attachment 1463895

Credit to @slmapg
View attachment 1463891
Thank you for recap….the way Chris is sitting still cracks me up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is Creepy sitting on, it looks like one of Nannar's 1980's garden chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t get over the memory Monday post with all the dodgy video names. He’s named those videos to get views from perverts and sickos 100%. He knows it and we know it. I cannot understand people who would pimp their kids out for money. Im on Instagram a lot and businesses on there will often look reps which is basically getting your kid to advertise their clothes and you get freebies or a discount in exchange. I wouldn’t even do that (no shade) because that doesn’t sit well with me and that would be mainly other mums looking at those images. The thought of some dirty pedalo jacking off to my kids makes me feel absolutely sick and sad. But yet the Inghams encourage it.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
had to bring this over from the last thread … got cut off mid flow 😳😆

Is this Creepy or someone from Mingham Minging Manor ?
As if anyone man woman or beast would be scared of Christine ,underage kids yes but nobody else
Ha haaaaaaaa OMG ! Who is this joker ? Christine couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag on his best day ! The ONLY person he could intimidate would be mila and even she side eyes him !

that said anyone under the age of 18 especially young looking females he most definitely would be a DANGER to be around !

The only ambulance required would be for creepy when he hyperventilates if anyone confronted him with any real issue !

IMAGINE if Jess’s family ever came face to face with him ? Or any of the girls … in the words of Conor McGregor “ he’d do fkn Nothing ! “

PISS TAKE ! Must have been one of Christine’s fake accounts or else his mummy or daddy’s … bigging up their non**y boy !!!! 🙄

View attachment 1463929

TLDR

Credit to @slmapg
View attachment 1463891
I know it was said over and over in the last thread but I truly can’t get over that little boys hairline ! THAT IS NOT NORMAL & no one will ever convince me that it’s not a direct result of scraping his baby hair tight to his scalp and on the other days the general unhygienic way they deal with him ! 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 33
With Izzy coming up to 17 it’s a reminder of everything that should be ahead of her, but because Sarah and Chris Ingham have denied her an education there is so much she is missing out on. Education gives you choices in life. That pair of poor excuses for parents have wrecked her choices. She has been a golden goose earning them money and what does she even have to show for it? A freebie holiday where they cannot reveal their location due to her step fathers penchant for teen girls? A holiday in a caravan again keeeping a low profile? Babysitting her siblings, all day every day. It was not Isabelle’s choice for the family to expand. It should not be on her to assist with the care of her younger sisters and brother. Sarah and Chris need to parent properly. They need to stop selling their children online. I remember how much aspiration I had at 17, all the things I wanted to do. What on earth does poor Isabelle have to look forward to? What plans can she make? What fun is there for her? What aspirations for her future does she have? When can she feel independent? It’s truly sickening what Chris and Sarah Ingham have done to all their children. Just now though I can’t imagine what hope Isabelle has. Her mother never ceases to put her down. Her step father is a pervert. That set for life money they have stashed for each of those five kids had better be used for driving lessons. Isabelle lives in a village with I am guessing poor public transport. Get her a provisional license and lessons. Funny we haven’t heard about the “set for life” bank accounts for the kids in quite sometime. Given their house was over 700k I believe. What amount do you think they would regard as set for life for each child? A few million surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1463929

TLDR

Credit to @slmapg
View attachment 1463891
Hope she didn’t mean Disney Florida 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honoured, thrilled and excited to have been chosen as the title thread.
I would like to thank @Asparagus123 🥰 and all you lovely Tattlers for this. I promise I will not let this success go to my head.

Also me:
A90B6385-E080-4EC4-BBCC-C46C7751DC4F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
All those toys for Mila just seem like a huge waste. They are never home for any of the children to play with their toys. What a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
With Izzy coming up to 17 it’s a reminder of everything that should be ahead of her, but because Sarah and Chris Ingham have denied her an education there is so much she is missing out on. Education gives you choices in life. That pair of poor excuses for parents have wrecked her choices. She has been a golden goose earning them money and what does she even have to show for it? A freebie holiday where they cannot reveal their location due to her step fathers penchant for teen girls? A holiday in a caravan again keeeping a low profile? Babysitting her siblings, all day every day. It was not Isabelle’s choice for the family to expand. It should not be on her to assist with the care of her younger sisters and brother. Sarah and Chris need to parent properly. They need to stop selling their children online. I remember how much aspiration I had at 17, all the things I wanted to do. What on earth does poor Isabelle have to look forward to? What plans can she make? What fun is there for her? What aspirations for her future does she have? When can she feel independent? It’s truly sickening what Chris and Sarah Ingham have done to all their children. Just now though I can’t imagine what hope Isabelle has. Her mother never ceases to put her down. Her step father is a pervert. That set for life money they have stashed for each of those five kids had better be used for driving lessons. Isabelle lives in a village with I am guessing poor public transport. Get her a provisional license and lessons. Funny we haven’t heard about the “set for life” bank accounts for the kids in quite sometime. Given their house was over 700k I believe. What amount do you think they would regard as set for life for each child? A few million surely?
She’s the exact age of Jess ( his perfect preferred type ) extra worrying because no offence to the young lady but she was VERY young looking for her age and could easily have passed for 13-14 so the fact that Izzy looks her age if not older ! HOW SICKENING IS THAT ? Imagine being a normal woman laid next to THAT at night ????? You couldn’t do it ! You just could not do it ! The only way you could handle that is if you yourself where a sick twisted wrong un ! So next time someone thinks ‘ why does she stay with him ?’ THINK ABOUT IT !!! 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 35
She’s the exact age of Jess ( his perfect preferred type ) extra worrying because no offence to the young lady but she was VERY young looking for her age and could easily have passed for 13-14 so the fact that Izzy looks her age if not older ! HOW SICKENING IS THAT ? Imagine being a normal woman laid next to THAT at night ????? You couldn’t do it ! You just could not do it ! The only way you could handle that is if you yourself where a sick twisted wrong un ! So next time someone thinks ‘ why does she stay with him ?’ THINK ABOUT IT !!! 😑
Nobody normal could do that, I can’t believe Sarah is happy inside knowing what her husband is. However for her she Pimps her kids out on YouTube / Insta etc and avoids real world and real work. Can you even imagine her actually working. He is unemployable due to his actions and she is bone lazy. I can’t hate watch even on other sites anymore as it’s so tragic for those children. I’m just sad at the state of them and what their parents have done to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sarah thinks she's Maria Montessori all of a sudden. She's been on Pinterest and typed "Montessori toys" into amazon and suddenly she's an expert. She's literally the opposite. She's a rough chav who is pretending to be something she's not. It's laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Nobody normal could do that, I can’t believe Sarah is happy inside knowing what her husband is. However for her she Pimps her kids out on YouTube / Insta etc and avoids real world and real work. Can you even imagine her actually working. He is unemployable due to his actions and she is bone lazy. I can’t hate watch even on other sites anymore as it’s so tragic for those children. I’m just sad at the state of them and what their parents have done to them.
I hate the both of them but more Sarah then creepy the way she treats isla is awful to watch

Reactions: 19
Sarah telling everyone to go follow her on Instagram to get involved in debates. Funny that fatty cos you blocked me for debating with you.

And why does the lazy witch have to put her fat bleeping hands in every camera shot

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How does creepy feel about his children ?
well let’s have a little look at the birthday posts for each of them on his Instagram ( for their latest birthdays past ) :

MILA x 2 very short posts ( second for vlog promotion only )
JACE x 1 post ( more of an ode to Esme / vlog promo ) but still it’s a mention
ESME x 1 long thought out birthday post
IZZY x 1 very long , very deep birthday post

Oh isla ? Well she can’t have had a birthday between September 2021 - august 2022 as there where none ! 😣😏😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Question, does having an affiliation with Amazon mean lazy Sarah gets paid by them every time she posts in the flogs and mentions then?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.