The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean this one? It's not great quality but it's the best I can find. (You make it sound like I have a personal archive! 😂)
View attachment 1482949

I like this one too. This looks like a guy that would definitely duff you in if you creased the pages of his 'Caravan Weekly' magazine.
View attachment 1482951
The blokes a complete fanny and looking at his nose I’d estimate he’s been punched up the bracket at least 3 times 🤣

#235 seedy or not cd. That is the question

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So not only was the radford baby born on milas birthday, thats her name as well 🤣 lets see how long before sarah comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
'Online surveillance' Sure, Jan 😂 😂 😂
I remember reading this and having to explain to my family, four years ago, to fully expect me to disappear completely from their lives at any moment, in order to face ‘harsh jail time’. I had been ‘liabling’ a famous roller-blader, who 100% sent messages of a sexual nature to children, and justice was coming for me. Still have the prison bag ready in the porch - I just change the toothpaste as it goes out of date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I remember reading this and having to explain to my family, four years ago, to fully expect me to disappear completely from their lives at any moment, in order to face ‘harsh jail time’. I had been ‘liabling’ a famous roller-blader, who 100% sent messages of a sexual nature to children, and justice was coming for me. Still have the prison bag ready in the porch - I just change the toothpaste as it goes out of date.
I miss the days when he used to vlog roller skating past a police station with a nod and a wink :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So not only was the radford baby born on milas birthday, thats her name as well 🤣 lets see how long before sarah comments.
Ah damn Sarah's going to love that, she'll think they've copied her. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Be careful everyone... or he'll be calling us all lil mammas boy or girl cowards..
It’s been about 4 years since he groomed, how many people are in prison for smearing his good name? Non you wet wipe you wasted your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The police confirmed that messages of a sexual nature were sent to Jess from a man. There are only two ways this could have happened.

1) it was Chris
2) a hacker/someone pretending to be Chris.

Chris never mentioned that he was hacked. If it was a hacked, you wouldn't go after the victim who received those messages, you wouldn't proclaim that they had mental issues. It was confirmed that she had received those messages. A man was confirmed to be messaging her, yet the Ingham's constantly kept the line that she was at fault/she was lying etc. Now if it had been another man messaging Jess, the Inghams could have explained that had happened and it was being investigated. Even if they didn't know about someone impresentating Chris in the first place, they could have gone back and said "look, this happened and we feel for Jess and it's being investigated." Plus, they could have got the police to investigate further.

But that never happened. Jess never got an apology when it was proven that she had received the messages.

The only reason you'd keep accusing the victim of lying, after it had been proven she'd received these messages, is because the personing who was victimising, is the one that sent the messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think Chris keeps re doing the van cuz it means less tim he has to spend with Sarah! I bet she's right nasty if the van isn't spot on when they go away too
And the kids, he’s never done anything with the kids on his own,

Reactions: 22
I guess Issy’s cat obsession has died like every other interest she has had. Glad she never got one, would of been forgot about after a month.

We bring home our 3rd cat in 3 weeks, little black and white male cat that we have named Doodles.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't summon up any hate for these two idiots tonight. Just heard that beautiful Olivia Newton John has passed away today.
Now she was a strong, brave, kind, talented, amazing person.
You two wouldn't have been good enough to lick her boots.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I remember esme used to get extra help with her maths too back in the day she had an actuall teacher coming out to help her , bloodyhell chris has really ruined their lives hasn't he…
What like a teacher came to her home to help her?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.