The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow our local police on twitter and the number of times people in vans are being prosecuted because they’re not roadworthy you wouldn’t believe, they stop any they see, at the end of the month (given they get even more then!) they just sit in lay-bys on ways to popular spots and stop every one that passes. If they were to try and come here they’d be screwed. I’ve seen vans turn up middle of the night to avoid being caught (they still are, the RPU are 24/7). The vehicles are confiscated and people left to make their own way. And where I live that’s no small thing!! Many forces are starting to clamp down on these ‘renovations’ and parking where you like, particularly in tourist spots.

Reactions: 29
Going by what they said in yesterday’s vlog, it should be today, but she’s been all over insta plugging blankets like her life depends on it. I’m guessing the new range isn’t going well!!

Admittedly I've only looked at three blankets, the ones that I sought would sell fastest, and from what I can tell she's only sold one of the Copy Cat blankets. None of those godawful vase blankets have sold.

Any lurkers here, I highly recommend these, and they're even cheaper than an Ingham sold inspirational water bottle! So freaking cosy and come in different colours. I have about 8 for us all, including the cats. They wash brilliantly. No affiliate link here either, I promise. I just hate that people are being rinsed by the Inghams for a £48.99 blanket from a similar supplier at a time like this.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 15.28.52.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Admittedly I've only looked at three blankets, the ones that I sought would sell fastest, and from what I can tell she's only sold one of the Copy Cat blankets. None of those godawful vase blankets have sold.

We're going through a cost of living crisis, Sarah. People don't want £48.99 blankets from Alibaba.

Any lurkers here, I highly recommend these, and they're even cheaper than an Ingham sold inspirational water bottle! So freaking cosy and come in different colours. I have about 8 for us all, including the cats. They wash brilliantly. No affiliate link here either, I promise. I just hate that people are being rinsed by the Inghams at a time like this.

View attachment 1482515
Those look great value. I find with Sherpa though, after some wear it just bobbles? I had a lovely duvet cover that was Sherpa on one side, super soft and warm, but after 3 weeks it had bobbled terribly ☹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He thinks he's a gangster 🤣 what a pathetic little man. Absolute scum of the earth, Chris Ingham, Sarah Ingham and Jane Ingham.
He’s allegedly still at it as well - recent messages from a man, suspected to be Creepy, to another youtuber who covers his family, threatened to ‘knock him the f*** out’.

He knows we can see him, right? I’d take a threat of violence from Alan Carr more seriously. The only thing he’s capable of knocking out is another one in the bathroom at night, over his interactions with young fans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Especially as you never hear any ifam answer back off camera 🤣🤣

I like ikea. I think it's great. However, if the Inghams are so "set for life" and can afford anything answer me this Sarah.
Why are you buying Mila a cheap £15 highchair, why not a more expensive one?
Why did you buy Jace a £15 highchair when you say you can afford anything you want.
Why when Isla asked for a fringe, did you take her to a shop that does £9.50 haircuts that you sit and wait in when you could have taken her to a beautiful salon and given her a wonderful experience.
Why is Isla having a hair cut and having her hair washed classed as a "treat" its a basic necessity you lump. Actually I found it really odd that Isla was excited about the fact her hair had been washed!
If you are so " set for life" Why do you go away in a too small for your large family van? Why would you not buy a larger proper camper van and go away and be in comfort.
Why do you let Jace do as he pleases? He is 3, you make him do as he is told. Its not acceptable for him to be climbing into beds with filthy feet and unwashed dirty hair just so you can laugh and say he's cute. Why was he allowed to interfere with some strange families meal time, as a parent you should have been straight up and telling him no, and apologise for your Sons behaviour. It's not cute or funny, it's damned rudeness. Actually more to the point Why was Jace allowed to walk off on his own anyway?
Get off you fat lazy backside, sort your children out and be a parent, not a foghorn with an obesity problem.
Totally agree with every word you have written.

Reactions: 14
He’s allegedly still at it as well - recent messages from a man, suspected to be Creepy, to another youtuber who covers his family, threatened to ‘knock him the f*** out’.

At least he knows to defend himself with the cover of a Walls ice cream hut, should he need to turn tail.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 15.56.06.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 15.55.15.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.08.13.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

He knows we can see him, right? I’d take a threat of violence from Alan Carr more seriously. The only thing he’s capable of knocking out is another one in the bathroom at night, over his interactions with young fans.
If he has 'Trina and Nanaar as back up ,they are far tougher than he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've put together a montage of his most intimidating photos to date, if anyone was doubting his intentions to 'knock someone the 'f*** out'

Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.25.20.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.26.34.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.26.12.png

Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.24.11.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.23.18.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.25.56.png

Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.27.03.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.22.47.png
Screenshot 2022-08-08 16.55.43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Funny how they can consistently stick to Mondays off. But can’t consistently stick to their own schedule of 5pm 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
cos it’s all lies. I don’t know another person in real life who even knows they exist and I don’t even know where to start explaining to them 🤣
This. Simply this. We know who they are, but they are genuine nobodies. A feature in The Scum newspaper doesn’t even make them infamous, as that tit rag has less credibility than the the Ingrams.
At least he knows to defend himself with the cover of a Walls ice cream hut, should he need to turn tail.

View attachment 1482570View attachment 1482572View attachment 1482593
Shittest new character in Last of the Summer Wine ever.

I recognise that we exaggerate for effect on here, but I say with absolute sincerity that Mr Ingram really is one of the least imposing specimens I have ever seen. Nothing about him is vaguely threatening to an adult. He epitomises ‘Wimp’ in appearance and action and even in his default position of unjustified smugness, he appears in a state of semi-permanent terror that someone may look at him. If he was a biscuit, he’d be a value-range digestive. Ready to crumble when confronted with hot water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Reactions: 8
I've put together a montage of his most intimidating photos to date, if anyone was doubting his intentions to 'knock someone the 'f*** out'
View attachment 1482733
Is he wearing that yellow cap over the top of his beanie? I'd find that pretty terrifying.

Nice montage but how could you forget this one?
1E923D2F-FA92-4EAD-91A2-F0074EBBE2D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Is he wearing that yellow cap over the top of his beanie? I'd find that pretty terrifying.

Nice montage but how could you forget this one?
View attachment 1482805
I tried looking for it Mags and couldn't find it, thank you! Definitely in no.1 spot!

Particularly menacing as he standing in front of the bedroom-toilet that leaked raw sewage down the wall, I'm sure there's a hidden message in that somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you put all those intimidating pictures in chronological order, the only thing fearing for its safety is the packet of biscuits in the cupboard 🫃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.