The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s he talking about?
A brave young woman who warned companies about Creepy, urging them not to offer sponsorships to the family. She also messaged companies who had been daft enough to already have offered them a sponsorship. Further, she took the time to message members of the secret Facebook group and warn them about Creepy's grooming of young fans. Both Creepy and Lazy were vile towards this young woman and horrible letters were sent to her and her grandparents.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Here's one of my favourites. View attachment 1482879
He’s tried to make his arms look bigger by making fists and pushing them into his biceps and they still look minuscule.
Do you mean this one? It's not great quality but it's the best I can find. (You make it sound like I have a personal archive! 😂)
View attachment 1482949

I like this one too. This looks like a guy that would definitely duff you in if you creased the pages of his 'Caravan Weekly' magazine.
View attachment 1482951
Reminds me that I need to catch up on Better Call Saul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Admittedly I've only looked at three blankets, the ones that I sought would sell fastest, and from what I can tell she's only sold one of the Copy Cat blankets. None of those godawful vase blankets have sold.

Any lurkers here, I highly recommend these, and they're even cheaper than an Ingham sold inspirational water bottle! So freaking cosy and come in different colours. I have about 8 for us all, including the cats. They wash brilliantly. No affiliate link here either, I promise. I just hate that people are being rinsed by the Inghams for a £48.99 blanket from a similar supplier at a time like this.

View attachment 1482515
But these don't have 'beautiful soft minky dot backs'. They also haven't been touched by sausage fingers, nor seen the inside of the garage of doom. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where exactly does Sarah design her blanket prints? Does she hand draw them with crayons? 😂😂 Made me giggle when she said she usually designs her own prints. We all know you don’t Sarah so stop lying.
She’s never talked about her reasons or inspirations for her designs because she just chooses them online!! Also the way you describe them Sarah gives the game away, ‘it’s summer vibes but autumn vibes’. ‘I love the cleanness’.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly! It’s not something you should impulse buy! It’s always good to research and watch YouTube videos that have in-depth reviews!
You’d think them being so “set for life” that she’d be getting a top of the range one with all the extras! What’s the bet she’ll have a Crosley suitcase one? 😬
Are the Crosley ones bad? That’s what I bought myself.

Reactions: 4
It crosses my mind occasionally that somewhere out there is unedited footage of them on the lost GoPro. There was a reason both Chris & Sarah Ingham were so desperate for it to be found (she didn’t care when the expensive drone died a death). I think what’s on that camera would absolutely destroy them, I really hope it turns up one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Be careful everyone... or he'll be calling us all lil mammas boy or girl cowards..
My goodness, pretty much the exact verbiage used in your memory Monday post.

'Online surveillance' 🙄 We are not that important mate. It's a gossip forum, not a clandestine operation.

You are right though Chris, it takes time to build a solid case for maximum punishment. All waiting for the day you are held accountable.

Do you mean this one? It's not great quality but it's the best I can find. (You make it sound like I have a personal archive! 😂)
View attachment 1482949

I like this one too. This looks like a guy that would definitely duff you in if you creased the pages of his 'Caravan Weekly' magazine.
View attachment 1482951
Is Shirley the first one, with Justin standing between him and Chris?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice to know how day off memory Monday was spent in white rose meeting vulnerable looking #ifam posted on Instagram today and spending Nanars government pension book x

wonder how much ££ I mean $$ Sarah added to her lost shopping total 🥺

C5D36EBE-24FC-4BA7-890C-6D5158A538FE.png
1BB9D55C-7E44-4201-8DF3-B456FB75BB82.png
7E429D10-0545-41B4-9868-C21ECA1F1B37.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You just put to the back of your head luv when your loving husband pressed 'like' on young Chloe Radford's instagram posts where she was wearing revealing outfits ...And yes, she was a teenager at the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I miss the days when he used to vlog roller skating past a police station with a nod and a wink :(
My favourite early Sunday morning vlog ever when he roller skated into a police station with an IFAM backpack complaining about people calling him a N.O.N.C.E 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.