The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Issy’s cat obsession has died like every other interest she has had. Glad she never got one, would of been forgot about after a month.

We bring home our 3rd cat in 3 weeks, little black and white male cat that we have named Doodles.
Took our kitten for his vet check today (adopted from a rescue 2 weeks ago), I didn’t realise kittens have double fangs when their adult ones grow in. I’m hoping when the baby ones fall out I find them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They still have washing from Spain?! What the hell are they doing all day.
It's one of the first things I do when back from holiday, put a load on, it would definitely all be washed within 24hours of being home.
Don’t be rude. There’s shopping to be done! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hate to stick up for this family, but they weren't parked in a disabled space at Meadowhall.
They were in the Argos entrance car park, it has a big square of disabled spots at the top end, and the bottom end is a couple of rows of parent and child spaces , and the rest are normal spaces. When Lazy was in the car with Isla discussing her hair you could see she was parked at the bottom end, so more than likely in one of the parent and child spots as she had Mila with them.
They look like they are in the blue bay section, I’d place them around where the blue mark is or the row in front ? Unless they’ve changed them as I’ve just got that from Google, been 3 years since I was last there myself, the parent spaces (if they are the red spaces) are in line with the shopping centre entrance itself - she’s a vile human being wrongfully taking up a disabled space in what looks like a full car park that’s all I can say knowing the struggles we face for my own child :(

🤮🤮🤮🤮 How could anybody wake up to him?
He’s grim, how he can put himself out there on YT looking like he does is beyond me 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Are the Crosley ones bad? That’s what I bought myself.
I’ve collected vinyl for a few years now and it’s a hobby that I’ve spent way into the thousands on, Crosleys are notorious for scratching records as they play, as aesthetic as they are they really aren’t worth it for the damage they cause, this is the case with most briefcase players, I had some records that skipped constantly and then I upgraded my player and the same records now play with 0 issues, I personally would look into a tabletop player if you’re looking at getting into collecting them.

As for Isabelle, me and my fiancé have been counting down the DAYS to her announcing she wants a record player as she seems to be following tiktok trends as they come - first ‘booktok’ took off, then streamer videos were gaining popularity (explains the computer) and now ‘vinyltok’ is huge too, as someone who collects themselves this next phase will be painful to witness ngl, especially since it’s purely for aesthetic reasons (I don’t buy this whole appreciation of music act considering Isabelle constantly promotes her Spotify on Instagram and she can’t exactly take a record player in the van with her, they’re NEVER home??) and I know for a fact lazy and creepy won’t bother to research; if they do get her anything like a Crosley they might aswell make room in the garage of doom now because that’s where it’s bound to end up.

It’s not healthy for someone to jump through interests so fast, it really shows how easily influenced the girls are, Isla with stranger things, Esme’s ‘preppy’ girl act and Isabelle being a walking version of tiktok trends just shows how chronically online these kids are, its so unhealthy - they’ll never form genuine interests at this rate, especially if they’re left to sit in their rooms all day everyday until the next holiday rolls around, its so sad to see - they’re really going to be so damaged going into their teenage years / adulthood if things don’t change.

Lazy, Creepy - get your kids offline, get them the health checks / dental care / self care they need and get them back around children their own age and IN SCHOOL - you’re going to leave them with so many messed up issues towards themselves as individuals and also towards themselves within relationships / friendships - is it really worth it at this print

Hi steve 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🥱 bet she supper annoyed that someone has the same name as her daughter and use that werid caterpillar 😂

Reactions: 17
Where exactly does Sarah design her blanket prints? Does she hand draw them with crayons? 😂😂 Made me giggle when she said she usually designs her own prints. We all know you don’t Sarah so stop lying.
She’s never talked about her reasons or inspirations for her designs because she just chooses them online!! Also the way you describe them Sarah gives the game away, ‘it’s summer vibes but autumn vibes’. ‘I love the cleanness’.
Jace designs them he’s very much talented and very much advanced for his age he’s gonna be the new Picasso duh
😂😂🙈🙈😂😂
regarding record players you can find decent original players on eBay and car boot sales that are good quality that won’t scratch your records and also they have an authentic sound. As people have said the cheap ones in HMV scratch the vinyls.

Reactions: 10
She didn't reveal the name, tattle did, and it wasn't with a Cotterpillar, it was a facebook post with a wall decoration :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is Shirley the first one, with Justin standing between him and Chris?
Yes!

Found a better quality version on an old thread. Shirley Dave, far left, then Justin in the 'Florida vibes' palm tree jeans, then Creepy looking like a wannabe C&A model.

full.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
#245 - Chris Ingram: Born Again Teenager

(I can’t find the post where somebody coined the phrase, but it’s so perfect.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah must be absolutely fuming 🤣

Talk about going on someone else’s baby announcement and making it about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.