The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inghams content is so dull we’ve resorted to puns to pasta the time!

For real though guys this thread has made me laugh so hard! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe Lazy has finally found out about the debts and has thrown him out

Reactions: 18
Some pastabilities for the no show last night and silence:
- Prinny pasta way due to her tit diet
- Creepy had a dodgy Big Mac(aroni) and is stuck on the loo.
- They saved a few pennes and accepted a freebie trip to Florida. He's now in for a farfalle from grace and heading for an American jail.
- Someone has been a total noodle and accidentally deleted the vlog.
- Chris was canelloni and headed off to the Ibis again. Sarah found out, gnoccied (not pasta but she probably thinks it is) on the hotel door and gave him a Glasgow kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Last time they were this quiet wasnt Jace in hospital with his eye?
I don’t think it’s anything serious, they would have updated their ifam/insta, they are keeping a low profile to give them time wherever they are is what I think.

Reactions: 20
Totally a holiday and a gifted one at that. They literally can’t risk people finding out until they are back. Look at Australia, Dubai, Crete, Duinrell, Scotland, London, Disneyland, centre parcs, forest holidays the list goes on and on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Totally a holiday and a gifted one at that. They literally can’t risk people finding out until they are back. Look at Australia, Dubai, Crete, Duinrell, Scotland, London, Disneyland, centre parcs, forest holidays the list goes on and on 🤣🤣🤣
This is my guess as well! Has to be gifted for them to be almost a week behind posting where they are.

Reactions: 28
I think they've probably got a cob on with each other and Chris is in a strop- five kids of varying ages on what is probably a beach holiday, one in a brace and a couple who could be classed as 'challenging' will be hard work. It will be killing them that they can't upload in real time as well, they know Ifam don't like it at all.

Surprised no ones tagged where they are on Instagram

Reactions: 24
A few lowlights from recent episodes of the Ingham shitshow:

It's not quite Tuesday but Happy Toadarse everyone!

Screenshot 2022-05-07 02.07.42.png
Screenshot 2022-05-23 22.03.37.png

Why does he always do this dainty hand technique whenver he's walking around? Balance?

Screenshot 2022-05-07 01.51.05.png
Screenshot 2022-05-25 20.16.28.png

Look at that sodding hat. What a bloody creep.

Screenshot 2022-03-30 01.16.55.png

I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life:

Screenshot 2022-05-30 00.16.18.png
Screenshot 2022-05-30 00.17.59.png

Screenshot 2022-05-30 00.16.36.png

She doesn't do herself any favours does she?

Screenshot 2022-05-30 00.27.06.png

Screenshot 2022-05-17 23.35.57.png

Screenshot 2022-05-17 23.32.36.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is my guess as well! Has to be gifted for them to be almost a week behind posting where they are.
I think this too, they want to be home before anyone can contact the hotel or whoever sponsored them. However, they still might then get the place wanting all mention of them removed so they will have gotten a free holiday but will end up blacklisted by another company and it will be another place they can't go back to.

They were either coming home yesterday or today before the vlog will go out and they ran out of vlogs they had filmed pre holiday, or maybe if travelling yesterday they couldn't get the vlog up since he can't plan ahead and wouldn't be able to monitor comments. Comments were also off on Thursday from as soon as the vlog went up which is usually a sign they have done something wrong or are hiding.

Reactions: 29
A few lowlights from recent episodes of the Ingham shitshow:

It's not quite Tuesday but Happy Toadarse everyone!

View attachment 1317660View attachment 1317663

Why does he always do this dainty hand technique whenver he's walking around? Balance?

View attachment 1317664View attachment 1317665

I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life:

View attachment 1317668View attachment 1317669
View attachment 1317670

She doesn't do herself any favours does she?

View attachment 1317671
View attachment 1317672
View attachment 1317673
Every time I see that first photo of Lazy I think she has no underwear on.
Wonder if she's taken those fancy bloomers to the beach to entertain the locals.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They also do this when views are low also when they go away on some holidays. The ifannies will be panicking because they haven’t even had the courtesy to say anything about why no flog 🤫

Reactions: 15
In fact that's probably why they turned the comments off of the last vlog because they couldn't risk a "I saw u guyz at the Ibis in Italy in Milan it was the one next to the flying tiger and the spar but the police were talking to youz, probz to get youz autograph, so i was 2 shy! cant believe i saw youz!!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if they will upload on time today
if it is the start of the sooper dooper secret surprise holiday.
If it's not the holiday yet, then please no more boring shopping, surely they've bought everything that needs buying unless Creepy has sent Lazy to Matalan to buy his holiday wardrobe.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they will upload on time today
if it is the start of the sooper dooper secret surprise holiday.
If it's not the holiday yet, then please no more boring shopping, surely they've bought everything that needs buying unless Creepy has sent Lazy to Matalan to buy his holiday wardrobe.
It would seem that no, they will not upload on time.

As much as I can't take more shopping, I do love it when creepy buys his holiday clothes because he ends up looking more ridiculous than usual. He also thinks holiday clothes means buy an outfit and don't take it off for the entire holiday. Who could forget his tie dye phase?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.