The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy looks very red, bloated and her hair is it's usual mess. Looks like they didn't bother with haircuts before the holiday.
Roll on a few days to see the pool, beach, eating junk borefest.
I wonder if Creepy is lying low and Lazy looks stressed because someone has recognised the perv.

Reactions: 33
Sarah is red-faced for sure, I’m guessing Spain somewhere or France?

Reactions: 13
I see she’s taken her Home Bargains sunscreen with her again. Someone who was hysterically crying about a toe nail doesn’t seem to worry about skin cancer!!

Definitely blagged a free holiday and they don’t know about creepy!! What a life living on the run from themselves!
0681B87E-EAD2-4A39-9429-DCD4094591F5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 40
If the are being mega sooper secretive about their location, why is she going to upload/show off on Instagram.
How come thousands of icult haven't seen them/mobbed them on holiday?

Reactions: 23
Well that was no surprise with the crappy content that’s been uploaded over the past week. I feel sorry for whoever has gifted them a holiday because they will get hit with messages as soon as destination is revealed, why they haven’t researched is beyond me - whether they decide to get the Minghams to pull the content will be interesting when it does happen. Going on holiday in half term as well, I bet Creepy has been in his element this week 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I was just browsing and see this ….. why? How awful. Such a private thing. 😞

View attachment 1317928
Such a terrible invasion of privacy. Not only filming her talking about her sanitary pad falling out of her bag at school, but they’ve got her to stand and pose for a photo for the thumbnail, AND they’ve taken a still-photo from footage of her in her bedroom in her BED, in her pj shorts. All posted online for millions to watch.

She’s been so terribly exploited and the saddest thing is that she doesn’t even realise her parents are narcissistic abusers and she’d probably support them to the ends of the earth and back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Couldn’t even manage a 2 minute video without Jace interrupting.

Living her best life.
Exactly, it’s like she encourages him to interrupt to buy her time to think about her lies!

Looks happy for someone on holiday 😑🤣 She looks a bleeping state! No sunscreen, over indulged on the all you can eat and obviously not drinking enough water, doing her usual bloated moon face.

What cunts take their kid doing their GCSE’s away minutes before an exam?!

Reactions: 37
Probably Majorca as loads of vloggers have been gifted holidays there including Ladbaby a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 23
Their grammar/spelling is appalling! Why were? Where’s the missing apostrophe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m guessing spain. Looks like it could possibly be a balcony or something? They definitely aren’t big enough or liked enough for those Disney trips a few people have been on

Reactions: 16
Comments have only been off for two days, which means they’ve only been away a few days. It’s half term, everywhere is heaving, they’ve been spotted by 1.4 strong million icunts and are shitting their pants they’ll be found 🤣 oh what a life to lead, I’d rather not have a holiday than have a free one and spend the whole time in fear of being ‘spotted’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How can she post holiday pics on Insta if they don't want anyone to know where they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.