The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame they haven’t uploaded, we’ve got a really violent thunder and lightning storm over my place and I’m pooping my pants 🥵 could have done with a laugh at these imbeciles for distraction!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Such a shame they haven’t uploaded, we’ve got a really violent thunder and lightning storm over my place and I’m pooping my pants 🥵 could have done with a laugh at these imbeciles for distraction!!
You could send your storm over to me, I love a good lightningstorm. I would rather watch that than the boring creepyfamily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If they have gone away I feel so sorry for Mila if she’s having to put up with that diy taped up brace in warm temperatures.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Radio silence on all platforms, they’re 100% away and most likely travelling home.
No mention of any Jubilee celebrations, I’m not a royalist at all but I’ve already been to one street party and I’m off to another tomorrow. They’re definitely away.
And on another note, how many times have they been to Meadowhall (Meadowhell) lately? I live a 10 min drive away and only go if I really need to (peaks and drakehouse is much better, stay the duck away lazy cos I will shout if I see your n@&£e husband) and I’m sure they’ve been more times in the last few weeks than I have in the last 2 years! 😳

Hope they get a told off by the hospital for doing that
If they take that brace in there in that state they’re going to get a right bollocking!
Im sure she’s due another appointment soon.

Reactions: 30
Lazy prob sulking as went shops yesterday after she had woken up and she didn't realise was a bank holiday so was all shutting at 4 so missed them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No video, Inghams are in the news again. Chris heard there was a tween disco at the beach bar and he forgot to put on his beanie as he rushed to the event. Caused quite the commotion.

Screenshot 2022-06-03 23.23.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1315178

TLDR
- The Inghams were gifted some electric bikes by Fiido in an attempt to get fit.
- Tape was put on top of the straps of Mila's cast after Tattlers pointed out how filthy it is.
- Sarah left the camera in a shop. No one stole it though, if it even happened in the first place.. I'd have picked it up and uploaded the unedited footage to Youtube. I don't condone theft but if it were to open the ifam's eyes in this case I'd allow it.
- The Inghams are having a lovely family weekend for the jubilee.
- Chris tried to lie about not having a takeaway drink for a year. He also drank almost a quarter of Isabelle's drink because of course he just had to try it.
- There have been many hints that the Inghams are soon heading off on holiday.
- We got a glimpse of the tat filled garage.
- Despite all the stalkers, Esme and Isla were allowed to go to another floor of a shopping centre on their own, out of sight of Sarah and Nannar, so they could get some sweets. Needless to say the comments were turned off on the vlog, despite Sarah asking the ifam to comment down below what style they wanted to bring back.
- 10 year old Isla and almost 13 year old Esme were sent LOL Dolls by an ifam who is obsessed with the Shein tat the Inghams wear.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshots from @Coco coco @Bythesea and @Ruby2233
View attachment 1315183View attachment 1315181View attachment 1315265
Why does it always look like he’s not done up the zips on his shoes proper winds me up

Reactions: 16
Sorry Tattlers I've been MIA.

I've been on holidays (I think), not sure whether to call it travelling though?

Please help

There was no ex delivery van used, just car rentals

No cara van was used

We visited more than one country but did not stay in a country for more than 1 week

No forecourts or wild camping was used (purely hotels or Airbnbs)

No cheese laden slop was consumed (local cuisine eaten)

No 'Spar' potatoes were consumed (as above)

No moaning about tolls (just paid them)

We did not pretend to visit somewhere just by driving through the area

We took a lot of pictures but at no time did either of us feel the need to screech into out phones while videoing

I can confirm my husband at no time filmed anything inappropriate (ok maybe me singing badly in a bar one night)

There was no excessive shopping done before we left (we know where everything in our house is, we do have a double garage but it is not a garage of doom)

Neither of us had to phone our parents to pay for fuel because we 'couldn't find our cards'

HOWEVER

In one country we were in there's not a lot of 'nice' beaches. Most hotels have the best spots for private beaches.

We had a drive one day and thought we'd check out an area with public beaches.

OMG the Minghams would've been right at home - as soon as we drove into the carpark I actually done a scan about of all the cara vans and van lifers to make sure they weren't there.

We parked up and looked at the beach - it was 'gypsy' central. As I said the Minghams would've fitted right in.

Anyway sorry for the long post and hope everyones doing well xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry Tattlers I've been MIA.

I've been on holidays (I think), not sure whether to call it travelling though?

Please help

There was no ex delivery van used, just car rentals

No cara van was used

We visited more than one country but did not stay in a country for more than 1 week

No forecourts or wild camping was used (purely hotels or Airbnbs)

No cheese laden slop was consumed (local cuisine eaten)

No 'Spar' potatoes were consumed (as above)

No moaning about tolls (just paid them)

We did not pretend to visit somewhere just by driving through the area

We took a lot of pictures but at no time did either of us feel the need to screech into out phones while videoing

I can confirm my husband at no time filmed anything inappropriate (ok maybe me singing badly in a bar one night)

There was no excessive shopping done before we left (we know where everything in our house is, we do have a double garage but it is not a garage of doom)

Neither of us had to phone our parents to pay for fuel because we 'couldn't find our cards'

HOWEVER

In one country we were in there's not a lot of 'nice' beaches. Most hotels have the best spots for private beaches.

We had a drive one day and thought we'd check out an area with public beaches.

OMG the Minghams would've been right at home - as soon as we drove into the carpark I actually done a scan about of all the cara vans and van lifers to make sure they weren't there.

We parked up and looked at the beach - it was 'gypsy' central. As I said the Minghams would've fitted right in.

Anyway sorry for the long post and hope everyones doing well xx
Sounds like you made the best of the non Ingham tit show holiday, maybe your next holiday you may have more luck…..but seriously sounds amazing hope you had a great time

Reactions: 9
Almost 4 weeks in and Sarah 'not going to take the sale down until everything has sold' Ingham is going to end up going full DFS on us. Do not let the post bags fool you

View attachment 1315891

63 of these beauties left to sell - the same number as when I checked last week

View attachment 1315893
The Gamer...bleeping hell this has to be a joke. Next batch of tit 'The Skater'....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched an Ingham Family video for a while, as watching them film their children every day to make money was disturbing me.

I'm curious though, and was wondering if anybody can tell me if their only form of income is still filming their kids every day? Does Chris have a job yet, or is the child filming still his only source of income?
Have the new youtube rules on filming for children changed the way they can use their children and humiliate them by filming them every day?

Isn't filming the children's life breaking the European Convention on Human Rights, where we are supposed to have a right to a private life?

In my opinion, when those children grow up, they should sue their parents for the money they made on using them.

Reactions: 21
Did I hear right that the creep decided to wear his new extra large baggy Adidas tracksuit bottoms to vacuum the house? Only then to reveal that he would be wearing them the following day to bust some moves on his roller boots? So, let’s get this straight, he’s going to sweat his dirty arse off cleaning the (faux) marble manor only to wear them again tomorrow? He must stink. They are such a dirty bunch. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is there a helpline the ifannies can call? They need support at this uncertain time.

100% the holiday vlogs will begin tonight, they must be home and ‘safe’ and no one can inform the hotel/company they are in the presence of a known child sex offender….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm curious though, and was wondering if anybody can tell me if their only form of income is still filming their kids every day? Does Chris have a job yet, or is the child filming still his only source of income?
They've fairly recently taken to claiming that have multiple successful business investments and don't need to vlog for money. Of course, they've also ranted that 'vlogging pays the bills' and they regularly moan about hard it is to find things to film while still choosing to vlog six days a week even though they absolutely don't need to because they're basically Alan Sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.