The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so obvious they’ve not paid for this trip. Theres no way they’d be paying out for food like that if they had.

Why is he bragging about being out in the 44 degree heat? That’s completely irresponsible with a baby and a toddler. Lazy and Isabelle are moaning about the heat so how the hell are Mila and Jace feeling? I’d be surprised if they’d not been unwell tbh
Ive calculated that for the five of them the evening meals alone would have cost about £1300 for the 8 days.
They kept going on and on about the cost of the meals.
There's no way they would pay that much. It's all been gifted.

Reactions: 27
How come there is never anyone at the pool when they go there 🤔 and they have pool to themselves ? 🤔

Reactions: 15
the best place to be when it is very hot is the lazy river.
I would think it was better to be under the water than laying on top on floatys. The sun don't get less hot just because you are on water.

Reactions: 15
Maybe they aren't out of order, maybe they had to cut a couple of days out due to some sort of holiday disaster 🤔

Reactions: 21
Right so a couple of things I noticed, this is clearly a paid for trip. They've never done a tour of what food is available since they went to London and that hotel gifted them a stay and secondly why does Isabelle swim in her glasses?

Reactions: 17
As Chris is a stumpy short arse, everytime I hear the word ‘micro blading’ I just think of Chris on his skates!! 😂 😂

Sarah - “Jace’s favourite food is broccoli.”

IS IT duck!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Dubai isn't somewhere I've ever wanted to go but these cretins are making it look tit ,they taint everything they touch 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.