The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've fairly recently taken to claiming that have multiple successful business investments and don't need to vlog for money. Of course, they've also ranted that 'vlogging pays the bills' and they regularly moan about hard it is to find things to film while still choosing to vlog six days a week even though they absolutely don't need to because they're basically Alan Sugar.
Maybe she has shares in cathedral city cheese that’s why she eats so much of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah actually owns a pasta factory ,she's tortellini commited to that business but she's cannelloni as she's the only person who works there...it's a top of the range pasta ,it costs a pretty penne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sarah actually owns a pasta factory ,she's tortellini commited to that business but she's cannelloni as she's the only person who works there...it's a top of the range pasta ,it costs a pretty penne
See, her pastabilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Genius, take a bow..(or should I say a farfalle) 🙇‍♀️ 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isabelle is following in her mother's footsteps
It just goes to show that the apple doesn’t farfalle from the tree

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They've fairly recently taken to claiming that have multiple successful business investments and don't need to vlog for money. Of course, they've also ranted that 'vlogging pays the bills' and they regularly moan about hard it is to find things to film while still choosing to vlog six days a week even though they absolutely don't need to because they're basically Alan Sugar.
If they think it's fine to film their childrens' personal lives for the world to watch, and that would include many creepy 'philes leering at them, or just weirdos planning all sorts, then surely if they have any successful business ventures they would be using it as an excuse to make a video about?
Didn't Chris just used to load suitcases onto planes at a local airport? So he has gone from that to a successful business man? Why does it take both parents to film their children anyway? Surely if the mother is mainly a housewife, she can just do that on her own? I don't think I could respect a man who didn't want to work and live off my vlogs of the children.

Not that I would humiliate my children by telling the world about their personal issues, but lots of people seem to be dumbed down by the celeb industry, and think of talentless celebs using their children for their own attention as role models. It all seems to be about how much dumb tacky rubbish they can buy off making money from idiots who watch them. Not much of it is educational. I think society is devolving. I think it's because the USA also speak English, and some of our media comes from there.
I just can't get used to that kind of culture. I used to work with a butler for a top academic institution, and see professors ride their 10 year old bicycles into work in old clothes to teach the next generation, and it made me prefer things like education and usefulness, over tackiness. Not that I'm highly educated, but I still like learning new things. Even if it's just crafts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It does seem strange that there’s been nothing from them, not even a bullshit excuse about a corrupt file or anything.
I’m not in the secret group but I bet the ifannies are ready to riot 😂 (unless they have posted in there but seems strange not to do an update on insta)

Reactions: 23
Well the thread was worth a read the pastabilities comment was fab, the Ingham are not I seriously am so bored with them and other families like them, to think that people, follow, watch and maje nice "Crawly" comments is shocking, i freely admit my life is very ordinary and to some boring but not enough for me to watch these influencers pouncing off fans and exploiting their poor bairns if I ever get that bored I will give up, I keep checking into TL in the hope that the fans will wake up and realise they are being conned that these folk are vile, fake and greedy completely lacking morals and integrity and so dammed boring ..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Radio silence on all platforms, they’re 100% away and most likely travelling home.
No mention of any Jubilee celebrations, I’m not a royalist at all but I’ve already been to one street party and I’m off to another tomorrow. They’re definitely away.
And on another note, how many times have they been to Meadowhall (Meadowhell) lately? I live a 10 min drive away and only go if I really need to (peaks and drakehouse is much better, stay the duck away lazy cos I will shout if I see your n@&£e husband) and I’m sure they’ve been more times in the last few weeks than I have in the last 2 years! 😳

If they take that brace in there in that state they’re going to get a right bollocking!
Im sure she’s due another appointment soon.
Crizzy Peaks, or, as my dad used to say, Pistol Creaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does seem strange that there’s been nothing from them, not even a bullshit excuse about a corrupt file or anything.
I’m not in the secret group but I bet the ifannies are ready to riot 😂 (unless they have posted in there but seems strange not to do an update on insta)
Creepy will say they went on a super secret mission and had no internet or the video was on processing for hours so he gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well the thread was worth a read the pastabilities comment was fab, the Ingham are not I seriously am so bored with them and other families like them, to think that people, follow, watch and maje nice "Crawly" comments is shocking, i freely admit my life is very ordinary and to some boring but not enough for me to watch these influencers pouncing off fans and exploiting their poor bairns if I ever get that bored I will give up, I keep checking into TL in the hope that the fans will wake up and realise they are being conned that these folk are vile, fake and greedy completely lacking morals and integrity and so dammed boring ..
I know. I find it hard to believe they really have real fans, but I suppose some people are that dumb. I only found out about them after reports in the newspaper about him wanting to meet a young fan alone at night. Most people on these message boards seem to be like me, and have a morbid curiosity of this sad, car crash family, who need to film their children nearly every day.

Reactions: 18
I’m trying to figure out a pasta pun to share with you all but I can’t think of one. I wonder if the inghams will be back on my tagliatelle tonight 📺

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well I for one think it's tortellini unacceptable that I've just wasted 15 minutes of my day, googling other pasta names, so that I could join in 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There’s an Ireland documentary on TV right now and I’ve learnt more in 5 minutes than I could’ve if I sat though the Mingham vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't believe how rude they are to their devoted ifam, just buggering off like that with no explanation....not even a "Pasta la vista".

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe they are right about stalkers. Maybe they made a quick getaway because of an impasta

8DD0DA09-20B9-4D7A-9306-71481199854D.jpeg

Could she be doing some advertising?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.