The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as they read here, I thought I would take this moment to remind Christopher that next Saturday the confirmation statement is due to be filed on Companies House. The accounts are due on 30th June which is 3 weeks on Thursday.

It's safe to say I'm a very very lot excited to see them and have a laugh about how very not rich they are. Coffee up the wall time😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It would seem that no, they will not upload on time.

As much as I can't take more shopping, I do love it when creepy buys his holiday clothes because he ends up looking more ridiculous than usual. He also thinks holiday clothes means buy an outfit and don't take it off for the entire holiday. Who could forget his tie dye phase?
He went through a tie dye phase? Did he have a matching beanie? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just browsing and see this ….. why? How awful. Such a private thing. 😞

39F89F2D-8803-47F6-994C-F3FBF468F0BA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That was the strangest video! Camera quality was a joke and did she look like she has been crying?

Reactions: 21
Ok which tattler is going to be a detective and work out where they are from the blank wall 😂😂 and least it’s not a bush they are using this time to hide their location!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry if it been said but is there no shite show again tonight cause I could do with a laugh after a day of cleaning the house and getting ready for the kids to be back at school so we can enjoy our last day off together tomorrow yes lazy and nonce kids back at school and back to work like normal families do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lazy looked like she was either about to burst into tears or very irritated. I bet Creepy's fucked up again.
If they aren't back for Isabelle's second mathematics paper on Tuesday, the whole exam thing was a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 42
Tomato faced Lazy said there's going to be no vlog for a couple of days because they're on holiday and didn't have enough vlogs to cover the trip and don't want to upload anything until they're home because they're scared their freebie holiday will be taken away. Lazy will tell the ifam on Instagram when the holiday vlogs will be uploaded. They've had the most incredible time and she will upload stories of what they've been doing whilst they've been there.

The destination looks to be somewhere warm, Jace is wearing a sun hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But why couldn't she just have put that on Instagram instead of silence. She did seem a bit off, and didn't really seem to know what she was saying when you'd think she would have prepared for a 2 minute talk. Then again she doesn't prepare for anything.

So if they won't upload for a few days because they won't be back, that wouldn't give Isabelle much time to get ready for her next exam would it?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.