The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen me eyelashes 👀 What a clip 😂
7A531B9C-FF51-4AEE-90FB-3ACC97B81C1C (1).jpeg

Eeeee gawd lads and lasses stock up on the tennas we are in for a proper howl fest this week with this lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So the girls or just Esme didn't even shower after the pool, Esme had chocolate on her face, then when she was changed out of her swim stuff, she still had chocolate on her lip

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Early thread suggestion (sorry I just had to..)

#235 Inghams say DubaI; the ifams say duBYE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The pool area looked dead!
It's the hottest months in Dubai.
No one apart from the Inghams with an ounce of brain would be sat beside a pool in Dubai in June with 110 degree heat.
That's why you see so many Arabs in London this time of the year. They all leave The Emirates during the hot months.
The staff must have been shaking their heads at this idiotic family. Bet they were the talk of the hotel.
Jaces little bare feet will have been burning on the concrete. You can fry an egg on concrete at that temperature.
She didn't even have sandals for him or pick him up.
As long as Sarah's enjoying herself it's okay.
WTF were the sunglasses she had on and the cafe table cloth dress. Looked like she was going to a Barn dance.
Also, if we were in any doubt, this holiday has definitely been gifted because there is no way they would pay for that much food. They only gorge themselves when the food is free.
Sorry if I'm repeating what anyone else has said. I'm just on a rant after seeing 10 minutes of the vlog. Won't be watching anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Bit of the old oral thrush going on again there Sarah... one of them hasn't been treated 🦠 I'm Dental Nurse and have honestly never seen as much oral thrush in a patients mouth. It's just minging.. one of them is continuously passing to the other.
Screenshot 2022-06-08 183922.png
Screenshot 2022-04-03 233239.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
They have made Dubai look absolutely shite. Its never really been anywhere I've wanted to go but after watching this shitshow I definitely don't now. Great advert for the place isn't it 😅

A half an hour vlog where almost nothing happens apart from eating, swimming and wandering around an empty theme park.

Probably suits them down to the ground the resort being dead as there's less of a chance of them getting spotted.

At least the kids got an abroad holiday where they're not packed in a tin can for weeks on end with no privacy what so ever. I feel for the poor kids, lives ruined due to their father being a creep and their mother not wanting to give up the lifestyle. Sure she could have made it as a single mum vlogging, people would have had more respect for her for sure.

Almost 7m views on their last "holiday reveal" vlog, went downhill after that. They'll struggle to scrape 50k if they're lucky.

Reactions: 29
Dubai has never been on my list of holiday destinations, having had a quick look at the gov website for foreign travel they have so many issues over there and things you need to be careful of. I think the family YouTubers are supposed to advertising it as a ideal family destination.

They are also extremely strict on photography and material posted online:
“Photography of certain government buildings and military installations isn’t allowed. Don’t photograph people without their permission. Men have been arrested for photographing women on beaches. Hobbies like bird watching and plane spotting, may be misunderstood - particularly near military sites, government buildings and airports.

Posting material (including videos and photographs) online that is critical of the UAE government, companies or individuals, or related to incidents in the UAE, or appearing to abuse/ridicule/criticise the country or its authorities, or that is culturally insensitive, may be considered a crime punishable under UAE law. There have been cases of individuals being detained, prosecuted and/or convicted for posting this type of material.

If you wish to carry out media activity related to the production, transmission and/or distribution of printed, digital, audio, video and/or visual information, you will be required to obtain the appropriate permission from the Emirati authorities in advance. Failure to do so could result in imprisonment and a substantial fine”.
I follow a young couple who have just spent 6 months in Dubai. They vlogged most of it but they did get hassled by police a few times for filming using their vlogging camera. It's banned in public apparently. You can only film on phones

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Please don’t feel sad….they are 100% NOT winning by any means.

Can you walk down any street in the Uk without looking behind you constantly for fear of someone recognising you or your family?
They can’t….
Can you lie in you bed at the end of the day knowing you’ve done an honest days work?
They can’t…
If you were to go on holiday would you have to keep it a secret from the whole world for fear of someone reporting you and it being cancelled?
They do…
If you decided to change career path and try something totally different to better yourself could you?
They can’t….
If you have or ever have children, could you swear you have done everything possible to give them the best opportunities in life?
They can’t….

They are so many other things I could list you can do that this pair are unable to….all their own fault.

Love Your Journey and the success you make it 💕
This.... Just this.....
I concour.
I would like to thank your husband. All nhs and healthcare staff. And keyworker staff.
Yes. I'm a student. But I'm also a very sick clinically extremely vulnerable one, who has been shielding for 18 months.
I would like to thank you all for your time now, as I did back then.

Inghams. Your still a pair of self absorbed twats. Sarah. Instead of Esme explaing about how "basic" her outfits are, how about you install some basic bloody hygiene in them. Isabelle touching her hair and then the nachos was just gross And they just look, unclean!
Or you could choose what you always do. Know your wrong. Read here. Then carry on as smug as creepy is after a successful night in a ibis.
How about you do us all a favour. Go up the road and turn a right at piss off road, then keep going till.you see duck off avenue. Then duck off till you can't duck off any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it just me or has Sarah piled on about 3 stone!! She looks bleeping massive in that vlog!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Prinny would have better table manners than that lot ,they get more feral by the day,i'd be ashamed if my kids acted like theirs do,no regard for others ,disgusting table manners and so bleeping loud

Reactions: 25
#235 How many eggs could you fry on Lazy's face? How much grease would you need from Creepys hair?

Is it just me or has Sarah piled on about 3 stone!! She looks bleeping massive in that vlog

She'll be another 3 stone heavier now if she ate like that everyday.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the hottest months in Dubai.
No one apart from the Inghams with an ounce of brain would be sat beside a pool in Dubai in June with 110 degree heat.
That's why you see so many Arabs in London this time of the year. They all leave The Emirates during the hot months.
The staff must have been shaking their heads at this idiotic family. Bet they were the talk of the hotel.
Jaces little bare feet will have been burning on the concrete. You can fry an egg on concrete at that temperature.
She didn't even have sandals for him or pick him up.
As long as Sarah's enjoying herself it's okay.
WTF were the sunglasses she had on and the cafe table cloth dress. Looked like she was going to a Barn dance.
Also, if we were in any doubt, this holiday has definitely been gifted because there is no way they would pay for that much food. They only gorge themselves when the food is free.
Sorry if I'm repeating what anyone else has said. I'm just on a rant after seeing 10 minutes of the vlog. Won't be watching anymore.
I'm wondering if it was visit Dubai what gifted it.
A lot of instahuns in Northern Ireland got a free trip to Dubai via the tourism visit Dubai, was only for a week too, seems to line up with the minghams trip 🤔
Surprised they let the p3ad0 what is creepy in tbh.

Reactions: 15
Why does a woman that has a ginger husband and been a mother for a ginger child (now two ginger children) incapable of buying a decent sun screen.

Sarah you munter other places other than home bargs sell sun cream. Saying that she is the bleeping idiot that went to the Maldives or mole-deevs as she calls it with once bottle of sun block! Absolute bleeping cretin!

Her own skin will be absolutely fucked in a year or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm wondering if it was visit Dubai what gifted it.
A lot of instahuns in Northern Ireland got a free trip to Dubai via the tourism visit Dubai, was only for a week too, seems to line up with the minghams trip 🤔
Surprised they let the p3ad0 what is creepy in tbh.
Visit Dubai worked with them last time, then dropped them after finding out about chris. It wont have been them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would honestly have a parent in each room, I know Isabelle is 16 but she shouldn’t have to be responsible for her two younger sisters.
Tbh every hotel I’ve ever stayed at, I thought you had to have an over 18 in the room. Left alone a mum leaving her three kids in a hotel room abroad! I remember being a kid and my dad literally sleeping infront of the door in villas/hotels 🤣 because my mum worried so much about us getting taken.

My theory is this is why they’ve been absolutely clearing the decks at twit and me. They got some, maybe flight and or hotel gifted but They desperately needed to scrape together spending money.

Everyone knew something was up when she was literally begging people to buy stock.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.