The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dig at the van not being a proper holiday 😅
one?? I lost count of how many times Lazy said this was the best holliday ever. even if they had been lucky to go on trips in the van.

Reactions: 31
Her facial expressions are one thing but what the hell is she wearing? She looks like she's been pelted with Slush Puppies.

I'm kind of speechless. What look is she going for here and what shop sells that outfit for over 8 year olds?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Esme is so annoying, her screeching at everything is enough to give anyone a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bizarre to see all these places so empty, Isabelle got loads of revision done that day didn’t she, and must have slept through her morning tutor session 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Why do we never see them walking round with drinks. In that heat i would have a bottle of water attached to me at all times.

Reactions: 40
The pool and beside the pool is absolutely empty in their vlog. So either they went at the most ridiculous time of day or their hotel is a tit hole no one else is staying in…

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s as if they’re staying in an abandoned hotel. There’s no one else there. How bizarre 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I will admit I’ve always fancied going to Dubai ( bear with me Dubai haters) the pictures and footage I’ve seen always makes it look so glamorous

and then we have the Inghams
who have managed to make it look like a budget holiday in Tenerife
Shrieking big gob kids
Sarah sweating like a hog roast
Chris b a big brave boy with no beanie
Sarah carrying Mila like a sack of spuds ( why don’t you use the pram you brought) 🙄
The whole place looking echoey and deserted 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Popular place this isn't it? No wonder this company have to give freebies to any old skanky chav families.
What was that you said Creepy "It's the most magical place on earth" 😂 Just spouting Disney quotes is fooling nobody. Still I suppose that even roasting in 40 degree heat, in an off season resort, is preferable to the months you've spent sleeping on a parcel shelf and shitting in the bushes.

Lazy looked like a fat, sweaty, red-faced lump and it appears that big Frank might be making a guest appearance.
7C314288-9A7F-43BD-9B89-5A51AEBB517A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
First Isabelle with her disturbing attachment to that blue jumper in last nights vlog and now Esme in tonight's vlog..... what can I say?
They are both the most emotionally disregulated girls ever.
They get more and more concerning every time I watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.