The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pool completely empty prob combination of too hot and them being gobshites
Exactly imagine being a normal hard working couple enjoying a well earned holiday and those feral strange creatures roll up ,they disgust me in so many ways

Reactions: 34
I can’t watch Sarah in a bikini. It must be like a looking at a walrus flossing from the back end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So they roll out of bed ready for dinner swim then get to the themepark when its closed and blame the info sheet in the room 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
They are so bloody loud! Shouting and screaming in the hotel rooms and down the corridors. Id be fuming if i got put next to them!

stop-shouting-im-not-deaf.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wtaf do they look like? Tbf Isla and Esme made an effort when they went out after their day at the pool. What Isabelle wore was fine for a theme park but her hair desperately needs something doing to it. But Sarah in that shorts and t shirt combo😳 I’m about a third of the size of her and I’d not be seen dead in that. They’re all scuffing about in plastic shoes from Primark and Shein. Their feet are going to absolutely stink.

If I was staying near them in that hotel, I’d be putting a complaint in about the noise levels. Screeching and shouting in the corridors and on the balcony. Who do they think they are? Absolutely no manners or class whatsoever.

Reactions: 42
#235 Sarah's Dubai those Shoes they look Sheit
Do you mean those nasty white things with velcro fastenings?

I'm sure my old Nanna used to have some sandals just like that, for her arthritic feet with bunions. Do you think that's what Lazy meant when she described them as "old skool"? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Erm did every other
human except staff leave Dubai knowing the dingles were arriving?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh so Lazy slept in till 10 am because Mila and Jason needed it... absolutely no regard to her 3 other children miles away in another room ... couldn't even be arsed to check on them. Stupid bleeping bald witch.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 172722.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It blows my mind that this family had views like they did I doubt or sincerely hope they never do again.
They epitomise the foul influencer business greed, entitlement at the cost of their bairns childhood.
I wouldn't visit Dubai even I it was paid for along with other countries whose people are oppressed and are paid very low wages to serve the tourists I would never expect the likes of Sarah and Chris to even consider my reasons they would no doubt say I was jealous, if I ever found myself envious of those people I would hang my head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
if this was a banger of a vlog, it must have been a really boring holliday.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How can they make dubai look like a crappy butlins? That's a real skill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.