The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you ever wear matching shoes with a 13 year old?! I wouldn’t and I know my teenager wouldn’t dare either…especially those monstrosities!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Beaded necklace off of 2004 and Lazy looks fresh off the stalls of Thoresby Market.
She reminds me of Michelle McManus or maybe the wrestler Mick McManus 😂😂

Would you ever wear matching shoes with a 13 year old?! I wouldn’t and I know my teenager wouldn’t dare either…especially those monstrosities!
They're the ugliest shoes ever😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The pool area looked dead!
Oh my god. I don’t normally comment on other women’s appearances, but Sarah is looking absolutely awful. Are those pyjamas? She desperately needs a decent haircut. All of their clothing looks horribly cheap. She needs to dress for her size/age. 😬

Reactions: 29
I honestly bloody despair at these two. I wouldn’t give a tit what they did if they were a single couple, but they are responsible to the safety of 5 kids, one being a baby that they clearly had out in the hot daytime sun in Dubai 😳are you fkin insane?????? Sarah you thick irresponsible selfish cow. When you had that poor innocent baby out in 40 degree heat did it ever even occur to you that no other parents were doing the same? FML again & again you put your kids lives at huge risk of harm. Babies can’t regulate their body temperatures & heat like that can kill them, it can kill adults too. Mila didn’t choose to be put at risk of death like that you chose to opt for that risk just so you could film it to make a few measly quid. Are you aware that medical advice is do not put babies in slings in that heat or cover their prams. Did you put a fan in the area she was sleeping in? Please tell me that baby didn’t sleep next to you? If she did you’re so lucky she didn’t die! The risks Sarah! You play with fire with your kids lives.

Please do your research before you do this again, it’s your bloody responsibility & doctor Chris shout have known better🙄🤥

Thank God at least there are no teens in the pools for your pervy pig to drool over🤢 I feel sick watching you & sick with worry because it’s only a matter of time something goes drastically wrong. If I was witnessing what you did I would have called the authorities to take your child out of the sun. It might have taken you years to get her back do you know that? It’s not fkin Spain you moron. Only mad dogs & Englishmen go out in the midday sun in the Middle East, oh & you lot, no one else because no one is as mad as you.

You’re one big lazy disgrace of a human being. It only takes a minute to find info about the dangers of hot weather. If you would have done that you would never have taken kids there at this time of year! What the hell is wrong with you both? I fkin despair at the pair of you. We all do & as you can tell most people on here seem to be very wise from what I can tell so far. Shame it hasn’t rubbed off on you😡
By the way, your annual accounts are due in to HMRC tomorrow & your fkin car needs an MOT & your lad needs a hair cut badly. What a fkin mess you are, aren’t you ashamed?

I’m very sorry for the long post everyone. I went & watched the vlog & I’m just so shocked anyone would take these risks😞No actually I’m not shocked at all, just upset for that baby.View attachment 1328701View attachment 1328702View attachment 1328703View attachment 1328704View attachment 1328705View attachment 1328706View attachment 1328707View attachment 1328708View attachment 1328709View attachment 1328710
Sadly they do not care because nothing does ever happen to them. I can’t work out if it’s dumb luck or something supernatural is looking out for those children safety wise

they are home now and no doubt reading tattle and laughing at peoples concerns because of course they know best and nothing happened. And if anything did happen they would love it as it would be good content for more views and interaction

what will it take for them to get what’s coming to them? I don’t know, clearly the authorities don’t care and they are never made accountable by anyone else so sadly it will just go on and on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ingham wardrobe on insta are slacking. I actually like Islas swim dress and they have yet to tell me where i can get it!
Shame on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just looked up how much it would cost for a family of their size to stay at the hotel they were at and it’s around £11,000 for a week’s stay there. Imagine paying that amount and being met with the Inghams screeching all over the place!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I will admit I’ve always fancied going to Dubai ( bear with me Dubai haters) the pictures and footage I’ve seen always makes it look so glamorous

and then we have the Inghams
who have managed to make it look like a budget holiday in Tenerife
Shrieking big gob kids
Sarah sweating like a hog roast
Chris b a big brave boy with no beanie
Sarah carrying Mila like a sack of spuds ( why don’t you use the pram you brought) 🙄
The whole place looking echoey and deserted 😬
It's SO utterly deserted, like a B&M version of 28 days later.

In other news, what in the orthopaedic name of hell is Sarah wearing on her feet?

1654722062593.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Just looked up how much it would cost for a family of their size to stay at the hotel they were at and it’s around £11,000 for a week’s stay there. Imagine paying that amount and being met with the Inghams screeching all over the place!
Yeah I was thinking the same on the flight imagine being stuck next to them hour after hour, no chance of reading a book etc with them lot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think women should lose weight unless they want to or for medical reasons, but one thing I cannot bear is women who edit their insta pics to make them look thinner and go on about body positivity, and it’s all lies and bs. Just like Scarlett Moffat. If you’re bigger, own it or do something about it. Don’t tell the Internet you’re a size 14 when you clearly are not!
i am currently dieting and finding It much easier this time as I’m running around after a toddler and baby, playing and constantly tidying up and fetching things. Sarah Could easily do this too but I suspect she does less running around the house than I do!

This family are so uncultured, it’s embarrassing. I would be absolutely furious if they were on holiday at the same time as me. Would ruin my whole trip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.