The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai has never been on my list of holiday destinations, having had a quick look at the gov website for foreign travel they have so many issues over there and things you need to be careful of. I think the family YouTubers are supposed to advertising it as a ideal family destination.

They are also extremely strict on photography and material posted online:
“Photography of certain government buildings and military installations isn’t allowed. Don’t photograph people without their permission. Men have been arrested for photographing women on beaches. Hobbies like bird watching and plane spotting, may be misunderstood - particularly near military sites, government buildings and airports.

Posting material (including videos and photographs) online that is critical of the UAE government, companies or individuals, or related to incidents in the UAE, or appearing to abuse/ridicule/criticise the country or its authorities, or that is culturally insensitive, may be considered a crime punishable under UAE law. There have been cases of individuals being detained, prosecuted and/or convicted for posting this type of material.

If you wish to carry out media activity related to the production, transmission and/or distribution of printed, digital, audio, video and/or visual information, you will be required to obtain the appropriate permission from the Emirati authorities in advance. Failure to do so could result in imprisonment and a substantial fine”.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It`s gut wrenching i know ,but try and remember you are both doing an incredible job (something the inghams know nothing about) ,you are someone we couldn`t survive without ,you ,your hard working husband and all your colleagues.Chris and Sarah both NEED you ,you most definitely don`t need THEM!!.I can imagine how shattered you must be at the end of the day ,we all know NHS staff are over worked and underpaid.You`ve both helped keep our country going ,especially these past couple of years.Can the Inghams say that? No and they never will. They are self appreciating selfish and greedy.I`d hate to be them ,whereas i`d be proud to be you. ♥
Oh the pair of them make me sick. You & your hubby should be so proud of yourselves. You are amazing & our society wishes there were more people like you. Dedicated hard working people who we all RESPECT & are grateful for. You can hold your heads up very high, something these two vile greedy cheating low life scum can never do. Creepy would love to be something like a paramedic, he thinks he is a superstar, the fact is if he came across a suicidal young girl he wouldn’t help her, he would take advantage of the situation for his own dirty sick perverted ways. Please thank your husband for all he does for our society, we are so lucky to have men like him.
E792E8E5-1E3D-4216-A156-04EE1D3BC7CC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so she didn’t have her brace on in the pool
Sorry if this has already been said 😄
I'm sorry but in 110 degree temperatures that baby should not have been outside for any length of time never mind being taken into a pool.
I've been in Dubai and other places when it's that hot and I could hardly tolerate it. Babies don't have the same body temperature regulators as adults.
Just about everybody who lives in The Emirates leaves during these hot months because even they don't like it.
Why should I be surprised because they don't care at all about the safety or comfort of any of their children do they?
Little Mila had to suffer freezing cold weather without proper clothing when they were in Switzerland.
She didn't even put gloves on her.
Just because Mila survived this abuse doesn't make it alright Sarah!!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Another freebie to Dubai 🤦‍♀️ Only followed since Calamity Kaying in Loch Lomond but reading here know this isn't the 1st time. Perhaps it's a mistake to study for 4 years then work hard and not marry a complete and utter weirdo. My lovely husband off 2 work a long shift as a paramedic, I work full time also in nhs but numerous holidays out of the question. Feel sad tonight. They always win.
I replied to you but I have accidentally put it in the wrong place. It’s just below, I’m so sorry❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’m currently on holiday in the US (come on Creepy. I dare you to come here next). Where I am the temp isn’t going below 40c. There is no way I’d have a ginger baby and fair skinned toddler outside in this heat for longer than 10 minutes.

Also knowing how lazy these two are they probably only got to the pool at 2pm, the hottest time of the day, and probably just left poor Mila floating around in the pool to “keep her cool” - aka it’s too hot for lazy to hold her so she’ll just plonk her in the pool to make sure she’s cool and comfortable. That floatie is just another baby jail

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Anyone else think that Sarah looks like Bluto from Popeye.
I think she looks like Oliver Hardy from Laurel & Hardy “Well, that’s another fine mess you’ve got me into Creepy”😂Sorry to all the young ones who won’t have a clue who this is.
6EDC7D67-C394-490A-A43E-7F16740B3A45.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dubai has never been on my list of holiday destinations, having had a quick look at the gov website for foreign travel they have so many issues over there and things you need to be careful of. I think the family YouTubers are supposed to advertising it as a ideal family destination.

They are also extremely strict on photography and material posted online:
“Photography of certain government buildings and military installations isn’t allowed. Don’t photograph people without their permission. Men have been arrested for photographing women on beaches. Hobbies like bird watching and plane spotting, may be misunderstood - particularly near military sites, government buildings and airports.

Posting material (including videos and photographs) online that is critical of the UAE government, companies or individuals, or related to incidents in the UAE, or appearing to abuse/ridicule/criticise the country or its authorities, or that is culturally insensitive, may be considered a crime punishable under UAE law. There have been cases of individuals being detained, prosecuted and/or convicted for posting this type of material.

If you wish to carry out media activity related to the production, transmission and/or distribution of printed, digital, audio, video and/or visual information, you will be required to obtain the appropriate permission from the Emirati authorities in advance. Failure to do so could result in imprisonment and a substantial fine”.
So many things they don’t want people to do because of the many issues they have with Western culture..yet they are still happy to encourage the tourists and take the money they bring over.

Reactions: 27
50k views on the big reveal vlog is tit! Considering they haven’t posted in days and the ifam is supposedly desperate to know where they went you would think it would be a lot higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Creepy thinks he will be remembered due to being a "famous" vlogger,pilot,skater etc etc Wrong all you'll be remembered for is being a dirty groomer of young and vulnerable girls

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lyrics on Creepy dangerous groomer of young girls latest Instagram post😡🤮😡🤢Sick in the head & all in plain site. He’s obvs missing a young one. Young blood🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
1C25CCAB-5AFD-4F86-8D86-BE60F760D084.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So will creepy manage to get the work done on time today, since he put up a countdown 14 hours before his scheduled time.
edit: Guess he did since the posting post came up seconds before I pushed the post button.

Latest from IG 😱😱
keep your fingers out of your bikini Lazy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I would honestly have a parent in each room, I know Isabelle is 16 but she shouldn’t have to be responsible for her two younger sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who wants to watch these sweaty rats ? They make me feel sick just seeing them on a screen ,they must stink in real life ,all that grease in their hair is vile,shampoo does exist Lazy

#235 Sarah's Dubai those Shoes they look Sheit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.