The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another freebie to Dubai šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Only followed since Calamity Kaying in Loch Lomond but reading here know this isn't the 1st time. Perhaps it's a mistake to study for 4 years then work hard and not marry a complete and utter weirdo. My lovely husband off 2 work a long shift as a paramedic, I work full time also in nhs but numerous holidays out of the question. Feel sad tonight. They always win.
It`s gut wrenching i know ,but try and remember you are both doing an incredible job (something the inghams know nothing about) ,you are someone we couldn`t survive without ,you ,your hard working husband and all your colleagues.Chris and Sarah both NEED you ,you most definitely don`t need THEM!!.I can imagine how shattered you must be at the end of the day ,we all know NHS staff are over worked and underpaid.You`ve both helped keep our country going ,especially these past couple of years.Can the Inghams say that? No and they never will. They are self appreciating selfish and greedy.I`d hate to be them ,whereas i`d be proud to be you. ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Another freebie to Dubai šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Only followed since Calamity Kaying in Loch Lomond but reading here know this isn't the 1st time. Perhaps it's a mistake to study for 4 years then work hard and not marry a complete and utter weirdo. My lovely husband off 2 work a long shift as a paramedic, I work full time also in nhs but numerous holidays out of the question. Feel sad tonight. They always win.
They havenā€™t won though. You can walk freely down the street and if you go on holiday donā€™t have to scuttle around in the shadows incase you get spotted. They arenā€™t happy, they are pretending to be

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Creepy thought the girl at the check-in threatened him
She looked him in the eyes and said, ā€œWindow or
aisle?"
He nervously laughed in her face and replied "Window or you'll what ? "

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just showed my boyfriend he goes ā€œwhose that?ā€ I said ā€œthe same personā€ he said ā€œWHAT, noā€¦ā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I noticed the outfit too...
The second photo looks like she ate the Sarah in the first photo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
might sound like a snob by saying this but Dubai has really lost its class itā€™s become a playground for the chavā€™s of youtube and social media. These guys probably wonā€™t even follow the rules of Dubai like dad v girls. Itā€™s disrespectful to not only the country but the religion. Bet lazy will be out with her saggy boobs with no care in the world, woman

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I just need to know, so I can start saving my money, is there going to be a doll of Baby Arrison II?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wouldnā€™t go to Dubai even if I was gifted a free holiday. The human rights issues are huge and I canā€™t get on board with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I wouldnā€™t go to Dubai even if I was gifted a free holiday. The human rights issues are huge and I canā€™t get on board with that.
I agree totally, the place motally stinks. However, I doubt if human rights abuses and slave labour are terms the Inghams understand. They are just consumers, food tubes and devoid of any deep emotions.

Reactions: 44
I really want to do one of those polls, would you rather sit next to lazy and Mila or creepy and Jace? Its a hard choice
[/QUOTE ]
I really want to do one of those polls, would you rather sit next to lazy and Mila or creepy and Jace? Its a hard choice
I was about to vote for sitting on the pilots lap then i remembered creepy rekons he`s a pilot! :eek: (guess it`ll be the other wing for me then!:p)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So could we expect ā€¦

Ingham number 8 incoming or as the ifam say, family OFF 8 šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I agree totally, the place motally stinks. However, I doubt if human rights abuses and slave labour are terms the Inghams understand. They are just consumers, food tubes and devoid of any deep emotions.
They abuse their kids human rights so they arenā€™t gonna give a flying f about anyone elses

Reactions: 40
So could we expect ā€¦

Ingham number 8 incoming or as the ifam say, family OFF 8 šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I think they would have had another anyway, but Katrina having one will really make sure of it.

I honestly don't see them stopping till either Youtube ends/Chris leaves or Sarah just can't get pregnant anymore. I do think it will be the Youtube option first though.

Reactions: 26
I think they would have had another anyway, but Katrina having one will really make sure of it.

I honestly don't see them stopping till either Youtube ends/Chris leaves or Sarah just can't get pregnant anymore. I do think it will be the Youtube option first though.
I also think there will be another baby as Mila has not been the perfect baby she wanted that she could dress in frills and flounces, they've had to resort to decorating her brace in rainbow sticky tape.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
OMG Iā€™ve just been reading on tattle about that other Yorkshire influencer, sheā€™s a younger version of lazy complete with a cheating husband and now she is pregnant with a baby girl, clothes taste for said baby girly as well šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
might sound like a snob by saying this but Dubai has really lost its class itā€™s become a playground for the chavā€™s of youtube and social media. These guys probably wonā€™t even follow the rules of Dubai like dad v girls. Itā€™s disrespectful to not only the country but the religion. Bet lazy will be out with her saggy boobs with no care in the world, woman
Can you breast feed in public in Dubai?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon this was creepys chat up line on the beach, trying his best to spend as much time in someoneā€™s elseā€™s hotel room rather than his ownšŸ¤¢
9B866329-DD22-4299-8E51-937E2DDB4865.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.