The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another boring family is going to dubi just what we wanted to see the ingham living there best life that we are so jel of deffo not going to be a holiday full of culture….. the tension between lazy and Creep something happened

Reactions: 20
Its quite funny how they knew they were going away for a week, but he ran out of vlogs on Thursday, missed a day, Sarah didn’t know, had to release a video in the corner of a cupboard to explain what happened looking like she had heat stroke, still no vlog until Tuesday. I’m intrigued to see how amazing they are going to make Dubai look and how Isabelle found the time to focus and revise since Sarah said they’ve got such a busy schedule planned.
Will look slightly better then normal as will actually do stuff but only as its been included 🤦‍♀️ if they had to pay then no lol

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think that Sarah looks like Bluto from Popeye.
I find this very offensive...
Bluto is far nicer looking 😂😂

Its quite funny how they knew they were going away for a week, but he ran out of vlogs on Thursday, missed a day, Sarah didn’t know, had to release a video in the corner of a cupboard to explain what happened looking like she had heat stroke, still no vlog until Tuesday. I’m intrigued to see how amazing they are going to make Dubai look and how Isabelle found the time to focus and revise since Sarah said they’ve got such a busy schedule planned.
Maybe Isabelle packed the motivational candle 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Does nannar watch the vlogs? I wonder if she's seen Sarah say she wants to take her on holiday. Then watched them buy holiday clothes etc. She maybe thought they were going to surprise her with a holiday and that's why she got a new scooter. Now they've effed off and left her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Who's ready for tonight's banger? 🤣🤣 don't see anywhere the fact it's sponsored then again Rebecca just has "PR" on the bottom of hers and wouldn't say when asked I don't get why they take these you tubers who are awful and then don't even advertise etc
This man still thinks he's in college. His vocabulary is so limited and weird for a father of 5 biological children and Isabelle. Bellend.

Reactions: 33
Does nannar watch the vlogs? I wonder if she's seen Sarah say she wants to take her on holiday. Then watched them buy holiday clothes etc. She maybe thought they were going to surprise her with a holiday and that's why she got a new scooter. Now they've effed off and left her 😔
Seriously Nan is not some cutesy, frail, little old lady which is the image ‘caring’ Sarah tries to portray. It’s a real shock when you catch glimpses and hear the voice of a 60 a day smoker who looks like they hang around with the Kray twins for fun. I wouldn’t mess with her. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 57
As I said how did they get on plane without vaccine passport ? Person I work with flew with emirates the week before last as was asked at checkin in at Manchester for it

plus they are very strict with mask wearing telling people no mask no travel

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Seriously Nan is not some cutesy, frail, little old lady which is the image ‘caring’ Sarah tries to portray. It’s a real shock when you catch glimpses and hear the voice of a 60 a day smoker who looks like they hang around with the Kray twins for fun. I wouldn’t mess with her. 😄
Nanaar would win in a boxing match against Creepy ,he sounds far more feminine than she does

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They put her in the pool then let her big thick plaster cast dry directly onto her skin? Chlorinated water just left soaking into a babies skin for however long it took to dry out (if it even did).

They really are the dumbest thickest chavs.

Imagine the nappy rash that would've caused but the entire way from her waist to her ankles?

They honestly shouldn't be allowed have kids. Absolute scum. 😡
No she’s in a brace now, not that it’s something anyone else would have done, I don’t believe for a second they’ve got that girl in that brace,

• Sad
Reactions: 15
We are heading away on holidays next week and my 15 yr old daughter has her airport outfit all planned out…if she came down the stairs with what Isabelle was wearing I’d send her straight back up….she looks dirty & scruffy. Also, at 16 (nearly 17 yrs old), not having her backpack packed correctly and then leaving all her stuff at security is just embarrassing for her, although I blame her so called parents…she’s basically been held captive for the past few years. We go to the airport, I give the teens their passports and they are more than capable of going through security on their own and meeting us at the departure gate. And the dirt of that child’s brace….no excuse, my youngest had a brace for a year, I still have it and it still looks like new…nothing a bit of detergent and a cloth can’t fix.
When I was 17 - I went on a 2 week holiday with my 19 y.o boyfriend, who had only been abroad once before.
We had to get to the airport ourselves (2 hours away) check-in, security etc. I don't know how we managed it but we did, but Isabelle can't even remember to 1-take her liquids out and 2-remember her bag and jumper even with her parents there!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
They couldn’t even get their kids a haircut before going away. What a skanky family.
It’s got to be going on 3 years hasn’t it? I know there was lockdown going on, I think my girl went 13 month having had it cut in feb 2020 I’m sure we came out the second lockdown in March ‘21. But then again Sarah’s only had 1 hair cut in many years, we pay £20, how can these set for life ppl not take pride in themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so she didn’t have her brace on in the pool
Sorry if this has already been said 😄
What about the piss water trapped under the tape? 🤢 if it’s so easy to dry there I wonder if she thought to actually wash it with soap 😂🤣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This Chris bloke looks exactly like the idiot trying to buy drug supplies in the DIY store in Breaking Bad!
I'm watching this show for the first time and I saw that scene over the weekend and I shouted out "Chris Ingham'.
Nobody knew who I was talking about because you're not bleeping famous Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
so she didn’t have her brace on in the pool
Sorry if this has already been said 😄
Euwwww that filthy disgusting brace in a communal pool, it’s bad enough that poor child has to wear the filth but to then dip it in a communal pool!!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
What about the piss water trapped under the tape? 🤢 if it’s so easy to dry there I wonder if she thought to actually wash it with soap 😂🤣
I'm still waiting for them to realise they can wash themselves with soap so I think it's fair to say it wouldn't have occurred to her to wash it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm watching this show for the first time and I saw that scene over the weekend and I shouted out "Chris Ingham'.
Nobody knew who I was talking about because you're not bleeping famous Chris.
It's such a long time since I watched it that I couldn't remember that scene but I've just googled it and yes, that guy does resemble Creepy! 😂

(Slightly envious of you watching BB for the first time. Such a great show. Enjoy it! 👍)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If today's vlog is apparently a 'banger' we know it'll be a borefest. Screeching about the food, pool, shops etc and making Dubai look tit. They'll be moaning about the heat and everything so if some idiot has gifted them this trip, they won't get their money's worth.

Why has she taken her huge Bugaboo pushchair, seems a bit silly for an older baby who hardly seems to go in a buggy. Don't 'influencers' normally have something like the Babyzen Yoyo for travel and Jace could have a sit down when Mila was in the sling.

Reactions: 30
Sarah saying they found it was easier to leave Mila’s brace on in the pool and take it off to dry? How is it easier to have her brace on in the pool, wouldn’t the Velcro type straps get heavier in water, and then covered in that tape. I don’t get it, wouldn’t it be better for her to leave it off in the water and put it on when you get out, unless they had her in the water all day long.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.