The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say at least they have given the kids a decent holiday for a change
I read that as "I would say at least they have given the kids a decent bath for a change". They used the pool so it's probably true ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dubai.

Really

Well I suppose its just like Sarah, tacky and lacking any culture

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I read that as "I would say at least they have given the kids a decent bath for a change". They used the pool so it's probably true ☹
Before I go on holiday I get my nails done my hair and get done up none of these haven’t not even a hair cut in sight

Reactions: 33
So are they telling us that baby went in the pool with the brace on? not cleaned or anything? I mean it was filthy in them videos, didn't even look like it was hygienic to wear it full stop never mind going in water with it
Haven’t watched yet but a good soak in some chlorine is exactly what that brace needed

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Silent reader here,
guys you know the seating arrangements? Wouldn’t it have been best for Sarah, Isla and Mila to share the 3 way back seats . Then followed by Chris with jace for the middle 2 seats. And obviously Isabelle and esme are fine.
but honestly I felt sorry for the random who got stuck in the window seat next to lazy and mila 🫢🤭
For those of us that don’t watch the vlogs, can someone please give us a run-down of who sat with who and where in relation they were to each other and to other passengers?

Part of me so wants to watch this vlog but I just can’t bring myself to give them a view and money.

Reactions: 14
Christ they haven't even started their week long tit-show. It's only day one and it already looks shite. Scruffy kids at the airport, pervert on the plane, and big pleb bounding into the hotel all dolled up in SHEIN.

And now 'black teeth' announcing to the world (via pleb) some poor bloke has dared to shag her putting himself at risk of catching gingivitis..and prob HEP1. Tramps the lot of them .
Screenshot 2022-03-14 210826.png

I wonder why Nannar didn't get to go on this holiday...poor old dear bought herself a new scooter and everything , probs a few new dresses from Bon-March too. The way Lazy has been going on about how Nannar gave her the best ever childhood holidays in the caravan and was dying to take her on holiday yet she just fucked off and left Nannar in her flat rotting on her Mobility Scooter clutching her carrier bags.

I wonder why Nannar didn't get to go on this holiday...poor old dear bought herself a new scooter and everything , probs a few new dresses from Bon-March too. The way Lazy has been going on about how Nannar gave her the best ever childhood holidays in the caravan and was dying to take her on holiday yet she just fucked off and left Nannar in her flat rotting on her Mobility Scooter clutching her carrier bags.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This Chris bloke looks exactly like the idiot trying to buy drug supplies in the DIY store in Breaking Bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SURPRISE HOLIDAY REVEAL AT THE AIRPORT!!

The Inghams drive out of Rosabelle Manor. Driving footage. Creepy takes the luggage out of the boot. He says good morning to the girls. Jace is excited, probably hyper from his sugar filled breakfast. The girls walk into the airport. Jace starts screeching and 'helps' Isabelle push her suitcase into the terminal. Christine makes an appearance and says something I cannot translate. They are at Terminal 1. Shot of the departure board. Lazy asks the kids which one it will be and teases us about what the destination will be.

Lazy isn't joking when she says Isabelle is a nightmare to travel with. Last night she made a joke last night about not standing with Isabelle. It's her insecurity because every time she forgets something in her bag. Lazy asked her if she had everything in her bag. Their bags went down but Isabelle's came back because she forgot to take her perfume and hand sanitiser in the bottom. The hand sanitiser was Esme's because Isabelle is borrowing her bag but poor Isabelle still gets the blame. They had to wait for ages whilst Isabelle's bag was searched. They've now come to the toilets to find something to eat and Isabelle asked where her hat and jumper were. She left it in security so she and Creepy (of course🤮) have run back to security. Mila grabs Lazy's arm and she asks little woman what she's doing.

Isabelle looks around a book shop. She looks back to asks how many books she can get. She's holding The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. The Inghams walk towards the gate. If we haven't already guessed, which we will have done, they're at Manchester Airport to go on holiday. They've had breakfast and are now about to board the plane. The four hours have gone fast and they have barely had time to get breakfast.

Lazy asks Creepy if they should tell everyone where they're going. There have been clues, especially when Creepy was filming from behind and we may have seen the bag tags. Isla stands up and turns around but Lazy tells her she can't do that. Lazy does the countdown and everyone screeches "Dubai". Jace of course has to shout it 390328849728689 times to make sure he's heard. I wish they'd been kicked out of the bleeping airport. People must've been walking past thinking they're right weirdos. It's going to be hot hot hot. Time to board. Esme says they need to get sun cream on.

Storytime. Jace has been cute all morning. They haven't flown on an airplane since the Maldives, when Jace was 11/12 months. They parked the car at the meet and greet and Jace was upset because he saw a plane fly past and thought it had left without them. They're going on the A380 and Lazy is nervous to fly. Are you worried the plane won't be able to lift your cheese slop filled arse into the air? It's Mila's first flight and they haven't been on a plane in so long. They booked the seats last minute so the airline had to move people around so the Inghams could sit together. They're kind of behind each other. Booked the flights last minute? And the lies roll out of her mouth faster than a 16 year old runs away from Creepy.

Creepy asks Jace if he's excited. Creepy films him walking onto the plane. The go pro is set up in the window. Lazy tickles Mila. Esme and Isabelle are sat in front of them. Lazy asks Mila if she'll sleep for the whole flight, calling her a cleeeever giiiil. Plane takes off. Creepy tells Jace they're flying now and wooos. Flying time lapse. Jace looks out the window and screeches that he can't believe it. They're above the clouds. Creepy films Jace's food, which is the same as Isla's. He has a chicken nugget meal with vegetables and potato. The cutlery is real, not plastic. The airline will never see the cutlery again. 5 hours 40 minutes to go.

Isabelle and Esme show us their food, which Isabelle says looks disgusting but is nice. Not that her opinion counts because she lives off cheese slop so expectations are low. The waters are cute and Esme has missed it. She is watching Sing 2 and Isabelle has been reading the whole journey. There are 5 hours to go. Shots of the food. Creepy zooms in on a sleeping Jace's face. Lazy holds Mila above her head and for a moment I'm worried she's about to belt out Circle of Life but thankfully my ears are safe. More shots out the window. It turns dark.

Creepy says Mila has been an angel for her first flight. Mila pulls Lazy's mask down. There are 2 1/2 hours to go and it's 10pm in Dubai. It will be 1am when they arrive. Mila hasn't cried once and Lazy is stood up because she's boiling, roasting. Everyone around is cooing because she's a cheeky chicken. The Inghams have been put at the back of the airplane. It's perfect. There is a lot of turbulence, which Lazy used to be scared of but she watched a Youtube video Creepy recommended the other day and isn't scared anymore. The plane has been rocking and Lazy's stomach dropped. Jace has been asleep on Creepy. He films himself, then films out the window. Isla counts down as the plane lands. Isla and Jace screech when it does.

The Inghams get off the plane. Lazy has a Tat and Me rucksack. She tells Jace to show her the way which he does, followed by a wooing Creepy. They have to take a train to the baggage reclaim, it's so cool. Creepy says it's the prettiest baggage reclaim ever. The airport is mad and insane, just like whichever desperate company that partnered with the Inghams for this ad are. Jace is sat on Esme's suitcase whilst she pulls it along. Driving shots. It's 2:10am. Shots of Dubai.

Creepy tells Jace they're at the hotel. He thanks the driver and gets out of the car. Esme loves the smell of the palm trees. Lazy arrives in a separate taxi with Mila. Creepy wants to go the the museum. Esme asks Lazy if she saw the massive Wendy's and Lazy says she did. Of course she did, she's the equivalent of a drug sniffer dog when it comes to fast food. Creepy is excited to see in the hotel and asks Babe if she's ok. Lazy pushes the pram. Creepy woos again. Isabelle is carrying Mila. Creepy says the foyer is stoooonin.

Lazy walks over to the bed and asks Mila if she's happy. She helps Jace with his shoes. They just got to the beautiful hotel room and she hasn't got a clue how Jace and Mila are awake. It's 3:20am. Breakfast is until 10:50. They're 3 hours behind. A thing pops up onscreen telling us Dubai is 3 hours ahead of the UK in Summer and 4 hours in winter. If they got up at 9am that's still 6am their body clock time so they might just get lunch tomorrow, She feels bad for Jace and Mila. It took a while to get to the hotel and Lazy doesn't think the taxi drivers knew where they were going as they took them down loads of roads that lorries use. The driver took Lazy to the wrong entrance. Creepy goes to help the girls lock their balcony door as they're in the room next door.

The Inghams have a fun packed week ahead. They weren't sure but were looking on the plane and Lazy is so excited. She hopes the ifam will come back and enjoy Dubai with them.

End of vlog

Big eye, little eye all around the world
View attachment 1325975View attachment 1325922

View attachment 1325892View attachment 1325901View attachment 1325964
View attachment 1325916View attachment 1325983View attachment 1325986
What a fine figure of a woman Lazy is. Seriously terrifying. She could defeat the Russian army in one glance

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For those of us that don’t watch the vlogs, can someone please give us a run-down of who sat with who and where in relation they were to each other and to other passengers?

Part of me so wants to watch this vlog but I just can’t bring myself to give them a view and money.
Was rows of 3 Chris sat at the back next to the window of course 🤦‍♀️(why does he always? Go pro was stuck to it so didn't need to film let a child sit there!) Then he had Jack next to him and then Isla on the Isle seat. In front of Isla was lazy then Mila in the middle row of the 3 with some poor sole next to her so not only did this person have a baby next to them had Lazy being loud and shoving a camera next to them Oh and also from behind of course jace wanted to see out the window so he was stood on creepy yanking on that person's chair 😡 then in front of lazy and Mila were the other 2 They also all decided to stand up and be loud in the night while everyone was trying to sleep 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sounds nasty but why don’t they just rehome prinny to either a family member or someone who’s actually going to look after her. Poor thing must get stressed having to be left constantly and then when she gets comfortable she goes home again. Poor dog was just for content. If she wasn’t a live animal she’d be in the garage with the rest of the tat
Can I have Prinny? She would be so loved and hardly adding to the 32 paws 16 ears and 8 tails in this house. Obviously this doesn’t include the humans that (last time I checked) don’t have tails 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know Isabelle is nearly an adult, but her outfit on the plane looked like she was homeless or she had picked her outfit from a charity bin. What an appalling representation on travelling. The parents and issy should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Who's ready for tonight's banger? 🤣🤣 don't see anywhere the fact it's sponsored then again Rebecca just has "PR" on the bottom of hers and wouldn't say when asked I don't get why they take these you tubers who are awful and then don't even advertise etc

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who's ready for tonight's banger? 🤣🤣 don't see anywhere the fact it's sponsored then again Rebecca just has "PR" on the bottom of hers and wouldn't say when asked I don't get why they take these you tubers who are awful and then don't even advertise etc
What a weird bleeping song to use with a picture of his kid.

Reactions: 22
I really want to do one of those polls, would you rather sit next to lazy and Mila or creepy and Jace? Its a hard choice
I'm getting off the plane and going straight home, holiday isn't worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Its quite funny how they knew they were going away for a week, but he ran out of vlogs on Thursday, missed a day, Sarah didn’t know, had to release a video in the corner of a cupboard to explain what happened looking like she had heat stroke, still no vlog until Tuesday. I’m intrigued to see how amazing they are going to make Dubai look and how Isabelle found the time to focus and revise since Sarah said they’ve got such a busy schedule planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Think how horrible your hair goes after swimming in the pool everyday on holiday though! Needs a really good wash in the evening and a good brush!

Reactions: 23
Let’s see if they do the water park at Atlantis and reach 900k views like dvg did 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.