The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless I’m doing it wrong it looks like thomas has deleted his Facebook account
It’s such a shame the way they’ve treated Thomas, could barely be bothered to respond to him, despite only receiving a handful of comments. Just takes a second to like a post, but they’re even too lazy to do that. As long as the fat cunts are sitting on a beach somewhere burning themselves to a crisp that’s all they care about.

I don’t watch any other family vloggers but I do watch other you tubers who acknowledge where their success comes from and how they have an easy enjoyable job, but the Inghams are so the opposite. They think the world owes them something and they are oh so hard done by.

Not only is being thankful and gracious such an easy thing to do, it’s an endearing quality. One that they seemed to have missed, such an open goal that’s going to destroy them in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Soz in advance if this has already been said but didn’t Lazy a few vlogs beck say she wanted to take her nana away on holiday if so I am guessing it’s somewhere with only a few hours flying time so my guess is Benidorm or Majorca

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s not. She gets plenty out of staying with said cheat. She doesn’t lift a finger in that house, doesn’t edit, doesn’t home school the kids and lives for her next shopping spree.

Without Chris and his parents she’d be in the council house next to her sisters as a single mother of 5, no education, no job prospects and having to actually do some work, which is the last thing faux posh Sarah wants even though the kids would probably be happier.

The only positive about them being together is at least no one else is stuck with them
Lazys job is making the slop (with extra cheese)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would of liked Sarah if she got rid of him in the first place took over the channel but I know for a fact there's some controlling going on with creepy she seems a door mat , hasn’t got a mind of her own and lets him control everything
I kind of agree with you. I think when it all came out he would have told her she would be nothing without him and that she’d never be able to carry on with the channel and would end up where she started which she obviously doesn’t want. In reality she could have carried on and done just fine and it is him who would be nothing without them because who wants to watch a creepy middle aged man who thinks he is some kind of celebrity? I think he is controlling and probably has a nasty side to him.

Having said that I don’t know how she-has continued to stay with him and had more children. By now she must have worked out she could have gone it alone. maybe she realised too late. She isn’t happy, you can by the decline in her appearance.

Reactions: 18
She’s not. She gets plenty out of staying with said cheat. She doesn’t lift a finger in that house, doesn’t edit, doesn’t home school the kids and lives for her next shopping spree.

Without Chris and his parents she’d be in the council house next to her sisters as a single mother of 5, no education, no job prospects and having to actually do some work, which is the last thing faux posh Sarah wants even though the kids would probably be happier.

The only positive about them being together is at least no one else is stuck with them
But she’s still stuck with a cheat

Reactions: 9
I swear that since what must have been the entire block of Red Leicester cheese they added onto a single pizza, I’ve not been able to touch the stuff. Makes me feel so ill just thinking about it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And lopping her boobs out to feed Mila when she's not eating pasties.
Must be exhausting work!

Im glad he was wearing his Rosemary beads 😂 He wears them to keep him safe when he skates apparently 😂 Best day ever when I found that vlog where he called them “Rosemary” beads 😂
How can you get to his age and not know the correct pronunciation.
Saying that, a friend of mine said years ago that she was getting some frilly Austrailian blinds for her windows.
She argued black is white that she was right and they weren't called Austrian blinds.😂
It was before we had the internet so couldn't Google them. It was in the dark ages!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You are just repeating yourself now. Yes she’s stuck with a cheat but she doesn’t seem to care because it has her own benefits for her. Sarah isn’t some poor waif that’s kept under lock and key

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I didn’t know whether to put this up or not. Is it just me or after years of the poor girls being used in their thumbnails with open mouths, hundreds if not thousands of times. Are they now doing the same to their son? Is it staged to attract in a whole new sewer of viewers? Or is it just an innocent thing that he happens to be side facing the camera with a banana in his mouth? In my opinion there is no low that they won’t go & I think they’ve put it all on camera. Their kids are sadly just commodities 😡😡😡
6673E189-13FE-4BAF-9FCE-D6AD6157AA25.png

For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at when Creepy called himself a 'normal, hard working human being'. He says he is not a perve. He says that everything that has been said about is ALL made up.

He said this after he had accidentally left footage of Esme in her underwear in the vlog. I believe that this was a genuine mistake. However, the man simply cannot say that all the stuff about him being sleazy is make up when evidence like what is posted below is available.
He is obsessed🤢these are all somebody’s young daughters😡Don’t they have the right not to be groomed by a vile repeat groomer. In my opinion this bloke will never stop until he is stopped. I think he is dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She doesn't see him cheating the same way as most people would if their husband was doing what he does. She doesn't love him and I'm not sure she ever has, all she feels is a bit of embarrassment that she can't make people jealous of her life and worry that each time means they won't be able to vlog for the easy life. Any sadness is about whether she can still go shopping, not sadness for her husband cheating on her.

I do think he takes control of decisions and finances but I don't think she really cares that much, because she believes him that there is plenty of money and that's all she wants.

Reactions: 24
I wish a major UK television channel would take up the Ingham story , like the BBC or ITV, delve into all aspects of it and run it to a conclusion!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else feel another miscarriage vlog coming? She’s done it before at least once. If that has happened it’s no joke but the problem is they lie about almost everything, so they can’t expect people to believe a word they say. Anyways just a thought. These kids are used as cash cows so personally I would be concerned to see any more added.
I wouldn’t put it passed them. Does anyone remember when they lied about one of Chris relatives dying. When what had really happened was Sarah was bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy with Mila. I mean come on, you don’t lie about that. Of all the lies to choose they tell that one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t put it passed them. Does anyone remember when they lied about one of Chris relatives dying. When what had really happened was Sarah was bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy with Mila. I mean come on, you don’t lie about that. Of all the lies to choose they tell that one 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are both a pair of sick twisted individuals.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I didn’t know whether to put this up or not. Is it just me or after years of the poor girls being used in their thumbnails with open mouths, hundreds if not thousands of times. Are they now doing the same to their son? Is it staged to attract in a whole new sewer of viewers? Or is it just an innocent thing that he happens to be side facing the camera with a banana in his mouth? In my opinion there is no low that they won’t go & I think they’ve put it all on camera. Their kids are sadly just commodities 😡😡😡View attachment 1322731

He is obsessed🤢these are all somebody’s young daughters😡Don’t they have the right not to be groomed by a vile repeat groomer. In my opinion this bloke will never stop until he is stopped. I think he is dangerous.
I see what you’re saying but I don’t think they have the foresight or intellect to go full Saccone Joly and hide that level of sickness in plain sight. I also feel Jonathon has um… existing connections that the Inghams probably wouldn’t (again… IQ too low). Something was very weird about that video but it wasn’t Jace eating a banana.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't see him cheating the same way as most people would if their husband was doing what he does. She doesn't love him and I'm not sure she ever has, all she feels is a bit of embarrassment that she can't make people jealous of her life and worry that each time means they won't be able to vlog for the easy life. Any sadness is about whether she can still go shopping, not sadness for her husband cheating on her.

I do think he takes control of decisions and finances but I don't think she really cares that much, because she believes him that there is plenty of money and that's all she wants.
I’d rather choose my happiness then any money at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chances of a vlog today? We know isabelles exams tomorrow so they should be home

Reactions: 15
You are just repeating yourself now. Yes she’s stuck with a cheat but she doesn’t seem to care because it has her own benefits for her. Sarah isn’t some poor waif that’s kept under lock and key
Exactly she’s an enabler of the highest degree

I swear that since what must have been the entire block of Red Leicester cheese they added onto a single pizza, I’ve not been able to touch the stuff. Makes me feel so ill just thinking about it!
They don’t buy Red Leicester they buy cheap coloured cheddar

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.