The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look and both accounts have been in dubai this past week. No sign of an ingham tag though anywhere
I haven’t seen any tags either?

just had a quick look on flight radar as tracking another flight atm and there is a flight from Dubai to Manchester live right now, if that is where they’ve been and would be no surprise if they have (would explain not wanting anyone to ruin it after their last Dubai trip 🤣) we will probably start seeing Insta posts from tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't think they would go back to Dubai. If even the tourist board backed out of working with them after finding out about Chris, I don't think they would go back to promote the same place but paid by another company. Then again, they would do anything for a free holiday. I'd be too embarrassed to go back with the memories of the hostage video.

It will just be an all inclusive in somewhere Spanish, I'm going with one of the Canary Islands since everyone else has had a guess.

What's the prize for who gets it right? Is it a skating lesson with Chris and will he bring his own rail?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
green cow said they was tagged, green cow is a reliable source
I know Greencow is reliable, not disputing they weren’t tagged just that I’d not seen anything when having a look out of interest (me being nosey)

I think Kayak are giving holidays out to influencers at the moment. The Naseys are in Dubai and tagged them in a post.

It will be hilarious if we're right after all the lengths the Inghams went to to keep it quiet.
It looks like the tag was for Kayak rather than the Minghams

Reactions: 8
Where ever they are, as soon as we find out we will work to stop them using the footage, they’ve already lost a few days so an extra week will hit hard

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s basically same as stealing, she goes there, fills her chops and takes everything going, along with mr perv and the feral brood knowing that she cannot keep her part of the deal and provide promotional material, they don’t care, they are utterly shameless tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good Luck Izzy, maths and geography exams tomorrow! Let’s hope that they get her there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s basically same as stealing, she goes there, fills her chops and takes everything going, along with mr perv and the feral brood knowing that she cannot keep her part of the deal and provide promotional material, they don’t care, they are utterly shameless tramps.
Fraudulent Misrepresentation is an actual criminal offence, let alone any remedies these companies may have under civil law for being misled by this pair. In the Ingham Multiverse, there is a timeline where the tit Midas list gets used as evidence against them in court that they knew full well what they were doing.

Issy’s latest instagram
She supports the Current Thing? How unexpected and inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d be extremely surprised!
If they manage to drop her off it will on the drive home from whichever airport their flight landed at... they will want to squeeze every conceivable minute out of their holiday before setting foot back in that "Manor"

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No way they are they are in Dubai! I’m sure they would never risk going back after kidnapgate.

If they are I can only imagine how out of place they look in their cheap, dirty, ill-fitting clothes. Their £1 flip flops and dirty hair.

If they have gone back they’ve just proved how desperate they are for money, putting their kids into a potentially crappy situation again for attention & a few pennies.

Reactions: 20
Imagine going on holiday and behaving like they’re royalty and have to keep their location a secret when In reality they’re just a dirty little nonce and his lazy bastard gobshite wife

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Might be a long shot but would anyone know what thread their last Dubai trip would have been? Might make for some good bed time reading since they are currently off the grid!

Reactions: 4
Might be a long shot but would anyone know what thread their last Dubai trip would have been? Might make for some good bed time reading since they are currently off the grid!
Thread 15:

The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.