The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered too if they are somewhere in Europe if they are having difficulty getting home with flight cancellations etc.

Reactions: 18
It's not the first time Sarah has done a video or she's been shown in the vlogs looking upset and or there is an obvious atmosphere - the Venice vlog where she couldn't go on the gondola being a good example of there having been an argument but they try to film as if nothing happened. It makes me wonder how many takes they do if that's the best she's going to get. How many arguments and times when she's actually crying have to get cut out because there are times you can see it developing, then when she comes back she's upset.

I have no sympathy for her being upset, she has chosen this. If for any reason I put up a video of me acting strangely, looking upset and not really seeming to know what's been going on with the vlogs (or lack of), I know that there would be family members and friends contacting me to ask what's wrong and no amount of telling them I'm having the best holiday ever would convince them.

Chris will have known she was doing it, didn't even bother to take Jace to one side to let her do it in peace and will have watched it back before uploading it. Yet still he thought that was good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else feel another miscarriage vlog coming? She’s done it before at least once. If that has happened it’s no joke but the problem is they lie about almost everything, so they can’t expect people to believe a word they say. Anyways just a thought. These kids are used as cash cows so personally I would be concerned to see any more added.
Was going to say this yesterday

Reactions: 13
Maybe she has caught him up to no good again because we all know a leopard never changes their spots, I’m not saying someone young of legal age but still morally wrong. Something is definitely up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at when Creepy called himself a 'normal, hard working human being'. He says he is not a perve. He says that everything that has been said about is ALL made up.

He said this after he had accidentally left footage of Esme in her underwear in the vlog. I believe that this was a genuine mistake. However, the man simply cannot say that all the stuff about him being sleazy is make up when evidence like what is posted below is available.
I can totally see why he chose Cockerel, as he is a giant cock.
Would love to see him in Cape Town, the bergies will have a field day with old Creepy.

• Heart
My aunt is in Alicante - I told her to keep an eye out for a pack of feral kids and Creepy and Lazy. She comes from Cross Gates, dangerously close to Seacroft, but hasn’t heard of them …. I filled her in on their grim life.

I wonder if they’re so paranoid that they think anyone who looks in their direction is either labelled a hater or an ifam. Do they really think they are so famous? Imagine livin life like that. Poor kids

Reactions: 23
Chris will have known she was doing it, didn't even bother to take Jace to one side to let her do it in peace and will have watched it back before uploading it. Yet still he thought that was good enough.
He never does, just let’s him interrupt, but then that could have been a tactic to distract viewers.

Makes me sick that people can make a living from YouTube, and a decent one at that. Young kids nowadays aspire to be footballers wives and influencers, they no longer want to " work" but want to live a luxurious life style doing sod all for it.
Yes, they want to make a living selling dumb stories to magazines about the designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of. Being role models for thick girls who dream of meeting a rich but thick man like a footballer, who would want a cheap looking orange woman with obvious fake chest they like showing off.
I don't know who runs everything behind the scenes, but I think there's something behind the USA and UK media that's trying to dumb down society and lower standards. Who the media call style icons, just look cheap and tacky to me. Most people I know in real life are more stylish, interesting and useful than the idiots the media force in my face,
Maybe there's no sinister motive behind it though to dumb down society, and there's just money to be made from appealing to idiots?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's not the first time Sarah has done a video or she's been shown in the vlogs looking upset and or there is an obvious atmosphere - the Venice vlog where she couldn't go on the gondola being a good example of there having been an argument but they try to film as if nothing happened. It makes me wonder how many takes they do if that's the best she's going to get. How many arguments and times when she's actually crying have to get cut out because there are times you can see it developing, then when she comes back she's upset.

I have no sympathy for her being upset, she has chosen this. If for any reason I put up a video of me acting strangely, looking upset and not really seeming to know what's been going on with the vlogs (or lack of), I know that there would be family members and friends contacting me to ask what's wrong and no amount of telling them I'm having the best holiday ever would convince them.

I would of liked Sarah if she got rid of him in the first place took over the channel but I know for a fact there's some controlling going on with creepy she seems a door mat , hasn’t got a mind of her own and lets him control everything

I think Kayak are giving holidays out to influencers at the moment. The Naseys are in Dubai and tagged them in a post.

It will be hilarious if we're right after all the lengths the Inghams went to to keep it quiet.

Reactions: 24
I would of liked Sarah if she got rid of him in the first place took over the channel but I know for a fact there's some controlling going on with creepy she seems a door mat , hasn’t got a mind of her own and lets him control everything
Lol. Sarah is not a door mat. We are just seeing the real Sarah Ingham. They are both enablers. enabling each other’s toxic behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Kayak are giving holidays out to influencers at the moment. The Naseys are in Dubai and tagged them in a post.

It will be hilarious if we're right after all the lengths the Inghams went to to keep it quiet.
What would be hilarious is them being gifted a holiday by a company called Kayak after the holiday last year (about this time?) with Kayak Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at when Creepy called himself a 'normal, hard working human being'. He says he is not a perve. He says that everything that has been said about is ALL made up.

He said this after he had accidentally left footage of Esme in her underwear in the vlog. I believe that this was a genuine mistake. However, the man simply cannot say that all the stuff about him being sleazy is make up when evidence like what is posted below is available.
This is so grim who are these Ifam what are they ? To continue to follow to defend this utter creep 😈

Reactions: 16
Unless I’m doing it wrong it looks like thomas has deleted his Facebook account

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She is though staying with a cheat
She’s not. She gets plenty out of staying with said cheat. She doesn’t lift a finger in that house, doesn’t edit, doesn’t home school the kids and lives for her next shopping spree.

Without Chris and his parents she’d be in the council house next to her sisters as a single mother of 5, no education, no job prospects and having to actually do some work, which is the last thing faux posh Sarah wants even though the kids would probably be happier.

The only positive about them being together is at least no one else is stuck with them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s hilarious other YouTubers have given their secret away, she couldn’t exactly tell them not to tag them because her husband is a creep

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.