The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting to see no real change in vlog views over recent days with the lack of new content nor are there any recent comments even from anyone to say they are missing them - I think they’ve probably shot themselves in the foot big time in not planning this very well because this is perfect opportunity for the iFam realise there are better things to watch out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I kind of agree with you. I think when it all came out he would have told her she would be nothing without him and that she’d never be able to carry on with the channel and would end up where she started which she obviously doesn’t want. In reality she could have carried on and done just fine and it is him who would be nothing without them because who wants to watch a creepy middle aged man who thinks he is some kind of celebrity? I think he is controlling and probably has a nasty side to him.

Having said that I don’t know how she-has continued to stay with him and had more children. By now she must have worked out she could have gone it alone. maybe she realised too late. She isn’t happy, you can by the decline in her appearance.
What a stressful life though. Knowing to make enough money she will have to upload a record of her childrens' personal lives to the world wide web six days a week. If she has any intelligence, she must know she's living on borrowed time, and her children can sue her for all sorts, including not having a right to a private life, under the European Human Rights.
If they're really home schooling them, it's because they know putting the videos online will attract all kinds of trouble for them, from bullies to stalkers.

Reactions: 22
interesting to see no real change in vlog views over recent days with the lack of new content nor are there any recent comments even from anyone to say they are missing them - I think they’ve probably shot themselves in the foot big time in not planning this very well because this is perfect opportunity for the iFam realise there are better things to watch out there.
I hope the remaining ifannies jump ship to a more deserving vloggers channel

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lazy just does what's best for lazy and creepy does what's best for creep.

They would throw each other under a bus if it came to that.

Children are just now used for money doesn't matter if their been abused mentally or physically.

Prinny no longer exists.

Sarah won't take over the money because it will hurt her tiny brain trying to figure how anythink works except tapping her card on the cardless machine.

They both abuse and groom people for money and innocence.

And love themselves so much when people pay them a compliment..... lazy prob feeling down as comments been turned of for a while so had no one (who don't evan know her) I may add blowing smoke up her size 32 ass

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Chances of a vlog today? We know isabelles exams tomorrow so they should be home
I’m surprised they’ve not uploaded to insta yet like she mentioned in that vlog - surely they want to keep up the charade of Izzy doing her GCSE’s. Looking as though they are still away the day of the new term doesn’t come across well at all

Reactions: 16
Regardless of politically affiliation and opinion on the governments handling of Brexit, the pandemic, and support for the (in my opinion, the Ukrainian victims of the war) might I politely enquire as to when Creepy and Lard-Arse might be subjected to a vote of no confidence, or worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do any of us hope they will do the right thing
They are both illiterate bare faced liars, like they give a tit about Isabelle’s exams or any pretence that she has to be back to take them. In Ingham World 🌎 there is always some made up reason they come up with as to why something is or isn’t done, they don’t care. They don’t care that those girls images are used by sex groups to drool over, in fact they encourage it. They don’t care about the long term harm their half arsed home schooling does and the girls don’t care as they have been brainwashed by those two thickos that you don’t need qualifications to be “set for life” and every day the children see the proof

They constantly get away with everything and somehow make enough money to ensure fatso has enough dosh to buy crap and wiggy can indulge his sex fantasies by messaging god knows who when he is supposed to be editing the blogs which is a big bleeping joke as the blogs are tit, either that or impulse buying vehicles and drones, he never does anything with those children he just cleans or arses about with his van. Fatso is no better, I’ve seen feral cats bring their kittens up with more care and attention that that soulless cow

they are probably reading tattle having a good laugh as they have no conscience regarding their children and it’s not that they are actually just dim and believe they are good parents, it’s because they don’t actually care about their children or see them as anything other than commodities they use for money so they can live their aimless crappy life buying crap, getting fatter and more repulsive by the hour.

anyway that’s my twopence worth 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They're still pulling in around 90k views per day whether they post or not. They don't care as long as the views and money keeps rolling in

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Squat cash is probably a Mingham invention, however, I’m from West Yorkshire and my family do sometimes say “squat” like “have you got any chocolate squat?” meaning hidden. I supposed you could say the same for money.
I’m from West Yorkshire and never heard that saying before.

Reactions: 13
That video from Sarah Louise Ingham of the Ingham family is giving me Chris Ingham on the stairwell "hell no" vibes.

Reactions: 21
I'm way behind current events. They say a week is a long time in politics. It's infinite in the Minghams lives.
Have I missed much?
Has Chris admitted he has more in common with the Royals than everyone else yet?
YouTube very own Sir Noncalot.
Chris probably has more in common with ‘prince’ Andrew and Jimmy Saville 🤢🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Where are they tagged?
The Naseys according to the green cow, i don’t know because im not on facebook and another family as well who are at legoland hotel in Dubai

The Naseys according to the green cow, i don’t know because im not on facebook and another family as well who are at legoland hotel in Dubai
The other tag was from Rebecca Lamb

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Idiots. It will never escape them. Own up and apologise

Reactions: 7

Rebecca Lamb is in Kos, Greece.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.