The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Chris has taken up being a porta potty in Dubai and that’s why he wasn’t in the video with Sarah. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone else feel another miscarriage vlog coming? She’s done it before at least once. If that has happened it’s no joke but the problem is they lie about almost everything, so they can’t expect people to believe a word they say. Anyways just a thought. These kids are used as cash cows so personally I would be concerned to see any more added.
If these two willingly procreate further, they need to give their heads a wobble. She is incredibly unhealthy for one (I fear for her and her baby) and the children they have aren't having their needs met. Sadly I don't think it will be long before he convinces her it's a good idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I really don’t understand how they could be gifted a holiday, and for that company to be happy that they are not vlogging/ posting about it in real time to create some excitement and capitalise on half term viewing, like what kind of advertisement is that?

• Angry
I’d be surprised if it’s gifted, because they would have had to say they can’t show footage until they are home, then the company would want to know why, and surely they would then of looked into the family and decided to not gift after all.

Personally I think they are either somewhere they’d get into tit if truth come out about Chris, or they’ve traveled illegally (expired mot) or they were due a visit from someone and had to flee, hence why they’ve gone before they said they would go and not given 2 shits about Isabelle (if she’s even taking exams).

I really don’t understand how they could be gifted a holiday, and for that company to be happy that they are not vlogging/ posting about it in real time to create some excitement and capitalise on half term viewing, like what kind of advertisement is that?
Perhaps that's why there seems to be something wrong? Perhaps the hotel are on to their scam already?

I personally like to think there's no vlogs because the ones he had saved were all him riding round on his Piidomobile, and we've ruined it for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at when Creepy called himself a 'normal, hard working human being'. He says he is not a perve. He says that everything that has been said about is ALL made up.

He said this after he had accidentally left footage of Esme in her underwear in the vlog. I believe that this was a genuine mistake. However, the man simply cannot say that all the stuff about him being sleazy is make up when evidence like what is posted below is available.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at when Creepy called himself a 'normal, hard working human being'. He says he is not a perve. He says that everything that has been said about is ALL made up.

He said this after he had accidentally left footage of Esme in her underwear in the vlog. I believe that this was a genuine mistake. However, the man simply cannot say that all the stuff about him being sleazy is make up when evidence like what is posted below is available.
The hotel message, sounds like he was fantasizing getting his jolly on 🤢😡 god it infuriates me how this sick bastard is still allowed to be on you tube with vulnerable YOUNG girls at his finger tips.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
They are abroad somewhere sarah looks sunburnt. If it was in the caravan they’d be filming so I’d say it’s a resort where they are at the same place all week or however long. We all know it’s unlikely they’ve forked out for 7 of them to have flights and a resort holiday so my bet is gifted.

They’d have told the company they film a week behind for safety reasons and the vlogs will go up when they get back ready for people booking summer holidays. They know exactly what they are doing. No way it will be Florida though, even if they WERE offered it and despite their denials I think Chris would be too scared to risk it

Reactions: 30
I would love to have been a fly on the wall when the ban hammer came on for Dan Andrea and Thomas lolol - can just imagine their faces pmsl

Reactions: 19
So just going to leave these here .
she’s having an amazing time ! Apparently 😳

AND STILL DEFINITELY A SIZE 14-16 😑
Very weird vibe and why is it sarah that always has to do the talking when it’s him that trashed the business and put them in that position

Reactions: 36
I would love to have been a fly on the wall when the ban hammer came on for Dan Andrea and Thomas lolol - can just imagine their faces pmsl
Where you're blocked on YouTube, you can still post, but only you can see it. So they're probably still blissfully commenting away on every vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at how red her face is makes me wonder if dipshit Chris is wearing his beanie lolol

Where you're blocked on YouTube, you can still post, but only you can see it. So they're probably still blissfully commenting away on every vlog 😂
hahaha that is even better pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Chris Ingham is a sick, sick man. He needs help, preferably castration.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Very weird vibe and why is it sarah that always has to do the talking when it’s him that trashed the business and put them in that position
i have just looked up and the theory that they have been gifted the holiday seems pretty on the mark . There was me thinking that creepy had been arrested for his shady tit with ifam and that’s why she looked bloated and burnt and her eyes are like piss holes in the snow from crying !
But no ! Probably just as simple as they jumped on the chance of a free holiday and not filming so that they company won’t find out about then until after they are home !

if a freebie made me look like that and have to act so shifty I’d rather go without or better still go without the reason they are social pariahs now ! A DIVORCE might undo some of the damage but no chance as that lazy witch couldn’t cope aday without him !

Reactions: 23
I don’t know. Maybe they weren’t close enough to a petrol station for him to crouch down in. Or didn’t have a friend’s death to exploit. He seems to be fine talking then.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have no sympathy for her ,my sympathy lies with all the young girls affected by Creepy's grooming and people like Kayak Paul not any of the Ingham adults

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe someone recognised them and outed them so that they sneaky tit freebie holiday turned into a fiasco of him playing hide and seek until they leave ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ or they hope that by her being the one doing the talking people won’t be able to use him as a reason they shouldn’t be gifted tit ! Expect maybe a subscription to WRONGUNS MONTHLY ! 🤢😏

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.