The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think they need to feel too bad as one of the older Radford boys has been found out to have beaten up his girlfriend, torn up her clothes and taken her passport, leaving her stranded in Spain! All the while mummy Radford is bragging about her new motorhome! What lovely people these youtubers are eh?
I just saw that!! What charming families these all are - how are they allowed to profit off of all their misdemeanours!!!

Reactions: 21
I just saw that!! What charming families these all are - how are they allowed to profit off of all their misdemeanours!!!
Exactly, I think these "parents" should put down their cameras and start parenting their children instead of vlogging every braggy, boastful purchase they make! Most people are worrying about humungus rises in the price of fuel, bills and food and then you get these idiots! Makes my blood boil!!:mad:

#231 mr Ingram - from being a creepy camper man to buying a creepy campervan

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Exactly, I think these "parents" should put down their cameras and start parenting their children instead of vlogging every braggy, boastful purchase they make! Most people are worrying about humungus rises in the price of fuel, bills and food and then you get these idiots! Makes my blood boil!!:mad:
Anyone vlogging with children, should not be allowed a you tube channel. These family vloggers need to be taken down.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't think they need to feel too bad as one of the older Radford boys has been found out to have beaten up his girlfriend, torn up her clothes and taken her passport, leaving her stranded in Spain! All the while mummy Radford is bragging about her new motorhome! What lovely people these youtubers are eh?
Where is this information? I’ve missed it. Far too many brats and counting were always diabolical. Given the dubious parent, lack of morality and the feral life they lead, the older brats were always going to cause problems and lead by example paving the way for the younger kids. The future is terrifying. The potential number of grandkids and great grandkids is a mathematical challenge in its own right.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where is this information? I’ve missed it. Far too many brats and counting were always diabolical. Given the dubious parent, lack of morality and the feral life they lead, the older brats were always going to cause problems and lead by example paving the way for the younger kids. The future is terrifying. The potential number of grandkids and great grandkids is a mathematical challenge in its own right.
It's on the tattle Radford forum and on trustpilot reviews from their bakery website, bit of an eye opener!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was going to ask where this information was found too

Wow, these instagrammers are getting worse

Izzy will never have friends.
Not only because what creepy did but unless they have their heads up the inghams king and queens poo pipe they will be haters and jealous
I feel sorry for izzy, she really needs friends of her age to go out with and enjoy life with

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg Sarah we don’t want to know that lady time has made appearance 🫢 fgs
What a coincidence that the camera was in the cupboard when you opened it to find jaces cake bar lol honestly I would be reining that little lad in or you will end up with issues when he gets older !! The excitement in Islas face when she got to show all the fruit she put in a sandwich bag poor girl 😔 all the money they have and esme has to wait for wool for her birthday maybe she should pretend it’s for Jace then Sarah will buy her more lol

• Sad
Reactions: 30
maybe sarah has been helping issy with history (as if), we tend to think of chicken pox as both plural and singular, but way back in time pock was a word discribing a single spot, pimple or pustuale. Many pustules such as chicken pox or small pox were known as pocks over time the spelling changed to pox - this varient of the word becoming coman by the 15th centuary. A chicken pox scar is still knowon as a 'pock mark'.

Lazy is either very good at history or behind the times (as usual).

Conversley weetabix has no such historical varient and the term is used for a single weetabix or an infinate amount of weetabix, and lazy will never be able to make weetabick a thing - like she never made pog (hug) a thing!!
Liking the 'good at history" bit. Especially as Lazy has seemed to erase Creepy's "history" from her memory 😁

So she's not doing a language then like French or German. What about music? Thought she was interested in singing. And ICT? (Do they still call it that these days?) I think they'll be surprised when she applies for college. (IF she does.) I'm surprised at the history and geography, doesn't really seem like her type of subjects, though really we don't really know her I suppose. 🤷‍♀️
I hope she does well. It's her only chance of getting out of this cult.
They either still call it ICT. Or doll, were really showing our ages here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My daughter is currently in the middle of her final exams for her degree, so lots of revision and final lectures. Everyday I make sure she has plenty of drinks and snacks, and I make her lunch and dinner - does this make me some kind of super Mum?
And me. Final end of year exams ( I'm revising while typing this)
But. I also have a house to run and a husband and myself to feed. Think od rather do that, than risk of Lazy‘s salmonella offerings on a plate every night 😆
Good luck to your daughter xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s actually gone to the effort of peeling herself from the sofa to place a camera in the snack cupboard ready for it to film them opening it and rummaging through all their junk. She really is simply capturing natural family life, nothing set up at all. Same as when they leave camera on ground, drive off and the one of them has to retrieve it 😂 what an absolute farce. What a way to live your life and force your kids into living this way. It’s unnatural and unhealthy. A bit like creepy man himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s actually gone to the effort of peeling herself from the sofa to place a camera in the snack cupboard ready for it to film them opening it and rummaging through all their junk. She really is simply capturing natural family life, nothing set up at all. Same as when they leave camera on ground, drive off and the one of them has to retrieve it 😂 what an absolute farce. What a way to live your life and force your kids into living this way. It’s unnatural and unhealthy. A bit like creepy man himself.
Actually my first thought was what if they put it there to see how many times Jace is in that cupboard by himself then realised they probably let him to keep him quiet,

Reactions: 12
I think the motor home is for their selves not having enough to buy a new one ,saying its for his parents ,the lying toad ,do any of you know what their parents look like

Reactions: 10
The motorhome is being bought by Zelda and Hi Steve. Creepy said he's the one looking for it abd negotiating the deal because he knows more about them than they do. They're part exchanging the caravan towards it. The title was clickbait bollocks as per usual.

You'll be pleased to know we've moved up here now, although I've not spotted the Minghams yet, thankfully. We nipped into B&M on Sunday, it was really quiet and there was no screeching going on so i knew i was safe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lazy will be pleased to know that she has something in common with Prince Charles. They both have sausage fingers

38165C2F-8C2B-497C-9795-2D6A81D4BAE9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
"phew it's so hot in here with my jacket on"
Take off your fcuking stupid ginger hiding beenie then, heat rises you moron!!!
He makes my shite itch, he really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh look how thick it is :/
Never seen the mirror myself tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.