The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I just completely misread that as willy 😅 It's been a long day.

Two things I learned today:

1. Mila doesn't seem to share Creepy's love for headgear. No wonder, because her mother keeps putting scratchy wool on her little sore scalp. The other day she shoved something on her with long ears. Poor baby couldn't wait to rip it off.

2. Creepy used to smear his snot on walls. Charming.
I read it as willy as well until I saw your post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the 62nd ingham thread on page 12 there are screen shots from a former ifam talking about what Jane has said
I know some of it, but have never read the full thing.
WOW! It is clear that she doesn't respect boundaries and were very inappropriate in her conduct. Creepy of course, had his ass wiped for him by her for most of his life, so has the same traits. Never have a family deserved another family more. The Inghams and the Dixons: A match made in hell.

Ifanny suggesting 'Ez' sells her crocheted animals...eww 🤢 no thank you ,this family rarely wash
Lazy is frantically searching Alibaba as we speak; for stock she can sell on TAT and Me (pretending that Esme made them).
Mark up will be 800%

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Has My Forever Dave been added to the tit Midas list anyone?
Technically, Dave can’t go on, as he is alleged to have been involved in some unpleasantness in the early days after Creepy was caught. The other two from My Forever are on already. The rule is that you have to be innocent/unaware beforehand, and rightly horrified once you find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#231 we aren’t skint Ifam! We’ve bought a van for hi Steve and grooming gran!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Technically, Dave can’t go on, as he is alleged to have been involved in some unpleasantness in the early days after Creepy was caught. The other two from My Forever are on already. The rule is that you have to be innocent/unaware beforehand, and rightly horrified once you find out.
Good Lord, what a family.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if this was taken after one of Dave's shows?

Screenshot 2022-05-11 21.45.33.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Doesn't it tell these useless parents something when they go out for dinner and the kids want carvery with VEG and not more junk ?
Their bodies will be craving some vitamins.
Did Creepy have to help himself to Esmes turnip? They don't seem to have any boundaries over touching each other's food. I can't share food from someone else's plate.
I am and always have been a very fussy eater and very particular about cleanliness around where I'm eating.
If anyone did that to me I would throw my meal over them. I certainly couldn't carry on eating it.
You don't know where his hands or fork has already been?

So where on earth did the good looking brother get his genes from ??
Primark?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
*would you click on a thumbnail with those 2 raddled old puffins on there?*

Thank you...this really made me laugh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also made fake accounts pretending to be ifam and giving grief to anyone who went against her baby boy 😧
She *allegedly* 🥴 had one called Helen Hunt on Twitter which always made me chuckle because it shows how the narcissism runs strong in that family. Perhaps someone, 25 years ago, when Twister first came out, made a comment that she had a passing resemblance to film star Helen, but to use it 25 years later on an alleged troll account against her son's victims was twisted, bizarre and very Ingham

I'm gonna get bleeping raked for saying this 🤣🤣 but I think the one on the right is actually really good looking.
I'd jump on it like a car bonnet, isn't that right creepy 🤔

😂😂What about this one?

Screenshot 2022-05-11 21.52.40.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She *allegedly* 🥴 had one called Helen Hunt on Twitter which always made me chuckle because it shows how the narcissism runs strong in that family. Perhaps someone, 25 years ago, when Twister first came out, made a comment that she had a passing resemblance to film star Helen, but to use it 25 years later on an alleged troll account against her son's victims was twisted, bizarre and very Ingham

😂😂What about this one?

View attachment 1260172
They look like 2 gay lovers and not brothers 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if this was taken after one of Dave's shows?

View attachment 1260015

😂😂What about this one?

View attachment 1260172
So much rosemary. So much lavender.

They look like 2 gay lovers and not brothers 🤡🤡
Is it still gay if one of them is dressed as a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😂😂What about this one?

View attachment 1260172
Are they the famous rosemary beads?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.